My true...
夫人
Madam!
这种话是我士兵帐中的娼妓们说的
These are the words of the whores in my soldiers' camps!
那么 哈里
Then, Harry...
我将你交托给你的士兵
..I commend to you to your soldiers...
将你的士兵交托给他们的娼妓
..and your soldiers to their whores.
你能下令之处 我会永远做你忠实的妻子
Where you may command, I will ever be your dutiful wife.
你不能下令之处 我只能做我自己
Where you may not, I can be nothing but what I am.
纽布利议会军营地 16♥4♥4年十月
Parliamentary Camp Newbury October 16♥4♥4
曼彻斯特伯爵的马
Horses for the Earl of Manchester.
总司令知道计划了吗 将军?
Does the Commander-in-Chief know our plans, General?
王党正向我们开来 大人
The King marches on us, my lord.
我计划拿下他们的火炮
I have a plan to assault his guns at first peep,
从背后包抄
from behind his own lines.
得商定些信♥号♥♥
We shall devise some signal for your lordship
让爵爷您知道何时进攻
when it is time to take to the field.
我不需要你的信♥号♥♥ 雷恩巴勒上校
I will not need your signal, Colonel Rainsborough,
你先前简报的时候 将军
and I did not loll asleep, General,
我也没打瞌睡
when you spoke your plans earlier.
我相信保王党不会缠斗不休
I believe the King will not press the fight.
等冬天到来吧 时间会消弭我们的创伤
Let the winter come on. Let time heal our wounds.
我本人倒宁愿冲到牛津 把他从老巢里揪出来
For myself, I'd march to Oxford and pull him from his lair.
你不想吗 将军?
Would not you, General?
先生们 我们得三思而后行
Gentlemen, we must consider what we do.
我们一百次中99次战胜国王
If we fight the King a hundred times and we beat him 99 times
他还是国王
he will be King still.
可他只要战胜我们一次 我们就会身首异处
But if he beat us but once, we shall be hanged.
家破人亡
We shall lose our estates.
先生 我没有家产可破
Sir, I have none to lose.
阁下 若是如此
My lord, if this be so,
当初我们何必开战?
then why did we take up arms at first?
干脆讲和吧 再低贱的条件都无所谓
Then let us make peace, on any terms, be it never so base.
你的人准备就绪了吗?
Are your men in readiness, then?
从身到心斗志昂扬 阁下
Armed without and within, my lord.
我听说
I'm told...
你的军官无一人有产业
that none of your officers are men of estate,
全是平头百姓
but such as are common men.
这话不假 先生
Yet godly and precious, sir.
他们是为良心而战
They are in this quarrel for their conscience' sake,
不是为报酬
not for pay.
请您检阅他们
I pray you look them over.
天色晚了
The day draws on.
我请求您
I pray you.
因为最激发士气的莫过于
For most surely it would raise their spirits even higher
他们总司令的面孔
to look upon the face of their Commander-in-Chief.
此战唯一目的
For what is our purpose in this fight,
难道不是消灭窃国的特权阶级
but to rid England of the thieving abuses of privilege
夺回我们共有的遗产?
and to take back our common inheritance?
阔人只是其他人肩上的负担
A rich man is but a man who is a burden on to other men.
伯爵也不过凡夫俗子
Even an earl is but a man.
这是谁?
Who is this?
李尔本中校
Major Lilburne,
在金内顿和近来的马斯顿大捷中
that did fight most desperately at Kineton
奋勇作战的一位
and in our late victory at Marston field.
李尔本 人人平等的鼓吹家
Lilburne - the man who would have us all level.
他不肯鞠躬吗?
Will he not bow?
约翰 你不朝爵爷鞠一躬吗?
John...will you not bow to his lordship?
鞠躬 先生 我们就相安无事
Bow, sir, and all will be well.
不可能相安无事
All will not be well in this land
除非曼彻斯特伯爵变成凡人蒙塔古先生
until the Earl of Manchester is but plain Mr Montague.
准备上绞架吧 先生
You will hang, sir!
他不会上绞架 除非先绞死我 先生
He will not hang. I will be hanged first.
爱德华 阁下
Edward! My lord.
也许伯爵没看见
Perhaps the earl did not see
他在马斯顿一役中如何英勇
how bravely this man fought at Marston.
因为他上战场前
For it was somewhat dark
天早就黑了
before he entered the field of battle himself.
你 先生 你也是平等派
You, sir, are another Leveller!
我麾下绝不要平等派
And I will have no Levellers in my command!
鞠躬 不然我亲手绞死你
Bow, or I'll hang you myself.
爱德华 你太过火了
Edward, you were too hot.
不过我会找伯爵说说 他会开恩的
But I'll speak to the earl and he will relent.
别费唾沫了
Do not spend your breath.
我不给这个议会卖♥♥命了
I will fight for this parliament no more.
这算哪门子自♥由♥
Where is liberty
自♥由♥人约翰得给那个蠢猪鞠躬?
when Freeborn John must bow to a hog in armour?
后会有期
Fare you well.
他说得对
He spoke the truth.
有太多蒙塔古先生这种人
There are too many like Mr Montague that
对我们的胜利太多顾虑
have too much to lose by our victory.
晚安
Goodnight.
你说得对 托马斯
You were right, Thomas.
我们就快开往牛津 打进国王老巢了
Soon we must move towards Oxford and the King's lair.
途中有些显赫的家族
And in our way, there are some great houses
我们必须拿下
that we must secure.
不 是你必须拿下
Nay, that you must secure.
范肖上校 我是托马斯雷恩巴勒上校
Colonel Fanshawe. I am Colonel Thomas Rainsborough.
我认得你是谁
I know you who you are.
别想跟我交易 也别想威胁我
I will accept no bargain nor hear no threats from you.
尽管放马过来
Do your worst.
我夫人和女眷们一小时内离开
My lady and her women will leave within the hour.
那就这样吧
So be it.
我妻子
My wife.
我给你开张去牛津的通行证 夫人
I will write you a pass to Oxford, my lady.
我们这里很忙
We are busy in the county.
我不需要通行证 先生
I will need no pass, sir.
我生于此 长于此
This is the house that I was born in.
你想夺走它
If you wish to take it from us,
就准备血战到底吧
you will wade through blood to do it.
这里不是克罗兰修道院
This is not Croyland Abbey.
不是吗 阁下?
Is this not so, my lord?
女士们会一小时内开拔
The ladies will be ready within the hour.
夫君?
Husband?
夫人
Madam.
夫人 服从你的夫君 我会履行我的职责
Hear your husband, for I mean to do my duty here.
我也会...先生
And I mine...sir.
你必须走 夫人
You will leave, madam!
我不走 先生
I will not, sir.
安吉丽卡 你是这世上我最珍重的人
Angelica, you are the dearest creature in the world to me...
那让我和你一道吧
Then let me stand beside you.
雷恩巴勒攻城从不失败
Rainsborough has never failed in a siege.
他会摧毁这所房♥子和里面的一切
He will destroy the house and all in it.
那我还能在哪呢?
Then where else should I be?
我会不惜一切代价留下
I will stay at all costs.
与你同生共死
And die by your side.
那么一切都完了
Then all is lost.
全完了
Utterly lost.
陛下...
Your Majesty...
住嘴
Be silent.
你应该服从你的夫君
You should have obeyed your husband.
而你 先生
And you, sir...
你应该驾驭你的妻子
..you should have subdued your wife.
想留在牛津就留下吧 夫人
Stay in Oxford if you will, madam,
但别再指望皇后的眷顾了
but expect nothing from the Queen's household evermore.
我愿接受陛下委任的任何职位
I will accept any commission from Your Majesty,
无论如何卑微 或低贱...
however base or of low rank...
不 先生
No, sir.
你准备好...见上帝吧
You will prepare yourself... to meet God.
陛下?
Your Majesty...?
诚心悔悟的人必得他赦免
He forgiveth and absolveth them that truly repent,
为使我们最终永享平安喜乐