Wa...wa...wa...
开战
War.
金内顿村厄齐丘 16♥4♥2年
Edge Hill Kineton 16♥4♥2
这一天取决于我们
The day depends on us!
大家冲啊
And we charge!
你效忠哪方 塞斯比?
Where's your honour, Sexby?
你的人呢?
Where are your men?
在去金内顿的路上四下找您了吧 先生
Half way to Kineton, seeking you, sir.
跟我来
Follow me.
你丢了自己的人 自己去把他们找回来
You lost your men, you seek them out.
你要听命与我 塞斯比
You're under my command, Sexby.
我不会听一个小男孩的命令
I don't take orders from boys.
你怎么得到的那个?
How came you by that?
把它给我
Give it to me.
自己来拿啊
Take it from me.
我可以为此毙了你
I can have you shot for this.
那我何必还为你和你的国王卖♥♥命?
Then why should I fight for you or your king?
来战场跟我决斗吧
Come and fight me on the battlefield.
撑住 约翰
Hold fast, John!
撑住
Hold fast!
欢迎来到天堂 先生
Welcome to paradise, sir!
为自♥由♥和公正
For liberty and justice!
我看见你已经变天了 先生
I see your world is turning!Sir
塞斯比
Sexby!
叛国者
Traitor!
他在这 托马斯
He's here, Thomas.
寒夜冻住了他的伤口
The night has frozen his wounds.
可他还有呼吸
Yet he breathes.
抓住他的腿...
Grab his legs...
双方为同一场战争的胜利
Both armies gave thanks to the same god
感谢同一个上帝
for the same victory.
而事实上 金内顿的战斗什么都没解决
And in truth, the fight at Kineton settled nothing at all.
一切只是刚刚开始
It was only the beginning.
随着四季流转
As the seasons turned,
更多鲜血洒向大地每个角落
ever more blood was spilled in all corners of the land.
费恩地 克罗兰修道院 16♥4♥3年圣诞
Croyland Abbey,The Fens Christmas Day 16♥4♥3
被你算准了 托马斯
You thought right, Thomas.
他们没想到这个 没想到随洪水而来
They look not for this, not come by floodwater.
也没想到在这一天 奥利佛
Nor on this day, Oliver.
准备好火炮 爱德华
Make ready the guns, Edward.
托马斯 真的不用警告吗?
Thomas. Must there truly be no warning?
不用
None.
打猛攻我们人太少
We are too few to storm them.
妇女和孩子...
Women and children...
是的 他们一定从心底感到恐惧
Aye. They must feel terror in their hearts.
放第一炮
Fire the first gun.
放第一炮 重新装药
Fire the first gun and reload.
放第二炮
Fire the second.
放第二炮 重新装药
Fire the second gun and reload.
准备好了 先生
We are ready, sir.
等等
Hold.
托马斯 他们肯定看见我们有多少人了
Thomas, surely they see how few we are.
关键只在这个人的精神
All that matter's is this man's spirit.
如果我能打垮它 你的人无需拔剑出鞘
If I break it, your men need not draw their swords.
真正的男人就是这样战斗的吗 先生?
Is this how men fight, sir?
听听 上帝遣来洪水将你们陷入困境
Hear this. God sent these floods to trap you.
现在又派来雷恩巴勒和克伦威尔
Now he sends you Rainsborough and Cromwell,
就像约书亚和基甸
like Joshua and Gideon,
用血与火湮灭你们 (旧约 士师记)
to drown you in fire and blood.
你们抵挡不了我们 我们有二十门加农炮
You cannot withstand us. We have 20 cannon.
我们的职责很明确 先生们
Our duty is clear, sirs.
你马上下令投降
You will command the surrender now.
服从我们
If you do, you may retreat,
你们可以随潮水撤离 全身而退
bag and baggage when the waters go.
诸位...
Sirs...
否则只会遭受更多炮火
Else your walls will suffer more ordnance.
我的工兵会掘下地道
My engineers will dig beneath you
把你们炸为齑粉
and we will blow you all to atoms.
你的人不要心存侥幸
Your men will receive no quarter.
若有生还者 将发配印度为奴
Those that breathe will go to the Indies as slaves.
决定吧
Decide now.
你的时间已经透♥支♥了 先生
Your time is borrowed, sir.
这圣日余下的时间能留给我们祈祷吗
Will you grant us what remains of this blessed day to pray together
雷恩巴勒上校?
Colonel Rainsborough?
不 先生
No, sir.
为圣子操办生日本身就是渎神
You blaspheme by giving the Son of God a birthday party.
今日和平日一般无二
This is a day like any other.
安吉丽卡 国王让我转告你
Angelica, the King asks me to tell you
他已从西南部召回了哈里
he has recalled Harry from the West Country.
那我可以回范肖了?
Then I can go to Fanshawe again?
不行 孩子 你得等哈里派人来接你
No, no, child. You are to wait till Harry sends for you.
让他进来
Bring him in.
退下
Away!
平身
Stand.
说话呀
Well, speak.
陛下 昨日圣诞节
Sire, on Christmas Day just gone,
克罗兰修道院陷落了
the Abbey at Croyland was taken.
陷落?
Taken?
怎么个陷落法?
How, taken?
投降了 陛下
Surrendered, sire.
投降克伦威尔和雷恩巴勒上校
To Colonels Cromwell and Rainsborough.
陛下 我们无力抵御他们
Sire, we could not have resisted them.
投降?
Surrendered?
没有...反抗吗?
Without...a fight?
好吧
Well...
你 先生 不会再领兵作战了
You, sir, will never command men hereafter.
似乎如今敌人只须一瞥
It seems now my enemies need only look upon my power
我的军队便俯首称臣
and it takes to its heels.
我告诉你们大家
I must tell you all,
如果他们比我们斗志更强
while they have more stomach than we have for the fight,
我们谁也别想再看到伦敦了
none of us will see London ever again.
自卫吧 夫人
Save yourself, madam!
怎么回事? 走 快走
What's going on? Go, go!
追捕他们
Find them.
你要亲眼看他们上绞架
You'll watch them hang.
慢慢死去
Slowly.
你没被...
You were not...
染指吧?
..touched?
我从没有这么高兴见到你
I was never more glad to see you.
我的信很明确 你要等人去接
My letter was clear. You were to wait to be brought out.
我以为我...
I thought I was...
你以为?
You thought?
你以为我的意愿一钱不值
You thought to pay no heed to my wishes.
你一念断送了几条人命
Men are dead because you thought.
我错了
I was wrong.
这只是因为...
It was done because...
我想念我的朋友哈里
I missed my friend Harry.
他不想念我吗?
Did he not miss me?
你想找你的男孩
You reach for your boy.
你再也找不到他了
You will not find him again.
我是哈里·范肖上校
I am Colonel Harry Fanshawe.
我由您发落 上校
I am yours to command, Colonel.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
披下头发
Let down your hair.
把你自己展示出来
Show yourself to me.
哦 我的夫君
Oh, my husband...
我忠诚 勇敢的夫君
My true, brave husband.
你是我的主人
You are my master.
我是你的
I am yours.
我忠诚...