你要用你的命来还我朋友的命
You will pay with your own life for that of my friend.
托马斯·雷恩巴勒...
Thomas Rainsborough...
能让这样的人担任高层统帅吗?
Should such a man be in such high command?
我怀孕了
I'm with child.
在我归来之前 请你以生命守护这位夫人
Till I return, guard this woman with your life.
逮捕她
Arrest her!
现在又有什么关系呢? 让他们吊死我吧
What does it matter now? Let them hang me!
乱世妖姬 第一季第3集
你考虑过了吗 约翰?
Have you considered, John?
是的
Aye.
答案是?
Your answer?
不
No.
敢问为何?
Why, pray?
你要我做裁审员 出席对国王的审判
You would have me sit as a judge at the King's trial.
别人都同意了
Others have already agreed.
依谁的权力审判他?
By whose authority will he be tried?
议会的权力
By that of Parliament.
奥利佛
Oliver!
大清洗后这便是你的议会了
This is your Parliament, since you purged it.
我说的不是事实吗?
Is that not the truth?
没错 先生 你是正直的约翰·李尔本嘛
Aye, sir, for you are Honest John Lilburne.
自♥由♥选举新议会
Let a new Parliament be freely elected,
然后再审判国王...
let that Parliament call for the King...
我们这是在浪费口舌 先生
We waste our breath together, sir.
那回答我一件事
Then answer me this one thing
如果结果查尔斯·斯图尔特的反人♥民♥罪
if it happen that Charles Stuart be found innocent of the crime
被判无罪
of making war on his people,
你会放过他吗?
will you let him be set free?
英格兰将永无宁日
England will be never be at peace
除非处决国王 一了百了
till this matter of the King be settled once for all.
告辞了
Fare you well.
伦敦纽杰特监狱
Newgate Prison London
再来一次
Just one more time.
就快好了 再来一次 呼吸向外推...
You're nearly there. Again. And breath and push...
用力 用力 推 安吉丽卡 向外推
Hard, hard! Push, Angelica, push!
好了 好了
Yes, yes!
法庭允许宣读申诉
The court commands the charge be read.
大人 我谨代表英格兰议会
My Lord, in behalf of the Commons of England
及其全体人♥民♥...
and of all the people thereof...
等一下
Hold a little.
谨代表英格兰议会
In behalf of the Commons of England
及其全体人♥民♥
and of all the people thereof,
控告查尔斯·斯图尔特如下罪行
I do accuse Charles Stuart, here present,
专♥制♥暴♥政♥ 叛国 谋杀
as a tyrant, traitor and murderer,
他是全体英格兰人♥民♥不可饶恕的公敌
public and implacable enemy to the Commonwealth of England
一个嗜血成性之徒
and man of blood!
上帝拯救国王 上帝拯救国王
God save the King! God save the King!
上帝拯救国王
God save the King!
先生 我们愿闻您的申辩
Sir, we would have your answer.
我愿知是何法律效力将我传唤于此
I would know by what lawful authority I am called hither.
记住 我是你们的国王
Remember, I am your King.
我们由自己统治足矣
We are satisfied of our own authority.
这不是你们自我满足就能裁决的事
It is not your self-satisfaction that should decide the matter.
我比你们任何人都熟知法典
I know as much law as any one of you.
告诉我一个历史上此等诉讼的先例
Show me one precedent in history for these proceedings.
这不是一个犯人该提的要求
It is not for a prisoner to require.
阁下 我不是普通的犯人
Sir, I am not an ordinary prisoner.
让他们肃静
Make them be quiet!
清理法庭
Clear the court!
是个男孩 他早产太久 没有呼吸了
A boy. He came too early into the world - no air in his lungs.
现在依法可以绞死我了
Now the law can hang me.
请伊丽莎白把我的结婚礼服拿来
Ask Elizabeth to fetch me my wedding dress
然后你就可以回家了 塞斯比
and then you can go home, Saxby.
如果你被绞死 我便无家可归了
I have no home, if you be hanged.
那就云游四海去吧
Then wander the world,
我必然会被绞死
for hanged I must be.
你有罪
You're guilty!
杀手
Murderer!
嗜血国王 你双手沾满鲜血
King of Blood! There's blood on your hands!
以英格兰人♥民♥之名...
In the name of the people of England...
不到一半 连四分之一英格兰人都不到
Not a half! Not a quarter of the people of England!
奥利佛·克伦威尔是叛徒
Oliver Cromwell is a traitor!
奥利佛·克伦威尔是叛徒 快滚
Oliver Cromwell is a traitor! Away!
犯人拒绝对其控告做出申辩
The prisoner, having refused to give his answer to the charges
藉此认定他承认了罪行
has thereby confessed his guilt.
犯人还有什么要说的
The prisoner may speak.
我必须告诉你们
I must tell you all...
这些日子来 我身边所有的东西都被夺走
..this many a day, all things have been taken away from me...
除了那些我看作比生命更珍贵的东西
..but that which I call more dear to me than my life...
我的良心
..my conscience
和我的荣誉
and my honour.
如果我珍惜自己的生命
If I had more respect to my life
更甚于王国的和平
than the peace of the kingdom...
我会为自己辩驳
..I should've made a defence for myself
那也许至少能延迟你们
that might leastwise have delayed the ugly sentence
就要宣布的这丑陋的判决
which I believe you will pass on me.
我知道同你们争论是徒劳的
I know it is in vain to dispute with you.
我反抗不了你们的权力
I cannot deny the power you have.
我没有要说的了
I have nothing more to say.
先生 国王和他的人♥民♥之间有一道契约
Sir, there is a bond made between a king and his people.
一道由君主的保护
A bond of protection due from the sovereign
和子民的隶从组成的契约
and subjection due from the people.
一旦契约被破坏...
When this bond is once broken...
君权便不复存在
..farewell sovereignty.
查尔斯·斯图尔特 作为暴君 叛国者
Charles Stuart, as a tyrant, traitor,
谋杀犯 人♥民♥公敌
murderer and a public enemy,
将被处死
shall be put to death
行刑斩首
by the severing of his head from his body.
怎么这么安静?
Why is it so still?
他们今天处死国王
They kill the King today.
你的朋友在哪 夫人?
Where are your friends today, madam?
就在我面前 老小子
Here before me, sirrah
等着拖住我的双腿好让我死得痛快些
ready to pull at my legs and hasten my death.
刽子手在哪?
Where's the hangman?
伊丽莎白 看见你母后时告诉她
Elizabeth, tell your mother when you see her
我的心从没有离开她
that my thoughts have never strayed from her,
我的爱将永恒不变 你会告诉她吗?
that my love will be the same to the last. Will you tell her?
宝贝 我怕你会忘了
Sweetheart, I fear you will forget this.
今生今世我都不会忘记
I shall never forget it whilst I live.
孩子
Child...
他们要砍掉我的头...
..they will cut off my head...
也许会让你做国王
..and perhaps make you a King.
不过牢记我说的
But mark what I say...
只要你的兄长还活着 你就不能做国王
You must not be a king so long as your brothers do live.
我宁可被五马分尸
I'll be torn in pieces first.
这太低了
It is very low.
不能再高了 先生
It can be no higher, sir.
牢记
Remember.
你作为一个小偷 杀手 妓♥女♥被处死
You die a thief, a murderess and a whore.
你愿最终承认自己的罪行 并乞求宽恕吗?
Will you at last admit your guilt and beg forgiveness?
我不会向你乞求任何东西
I will beg nothing from you,
不向任何人乞求
nor any man.
那些控告我的人
Men have accused me,
那些裁判我的人...
men have judged me...
还有现在杀死我的人
..and now men will kill me.
那些企图让我一直保持沉默的人
Men have sought to silence me all my days.
但在我死前 听我说
But, before I am cut off, hear me.
你才是小偷 先生 是你洗劫了这个世界
You're the thief, sir, for that you've stolen this world.
你才是凶手 是你扼杀了一切梦想
You're the murderer, for that you've killed its dreams.
你 先生 才是妓♥女♥
And you, sir, are the whore,
只为一袋金币便出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的灵魂