..though some are that are in it.
我觉得即使是他们 也能被爱拯救
Even they can be saved by love, I think.
爱?
Love?
是的 爱
Aye, love.
我觉得你不懂
I think you do not know it.
我可怜你
And I pity you for it.
当军队践踏掘地者的土地时
Did love help the Diggers
爱有助他们一臂之力吗?
when the army trampled their fields?
没有
No.
爱究竟与人何用
What did love do for any man,
除了驱使人傻乎乎地奔向毁灭?
except make him run like a fool to his destruction?
掘地者的爱不是太多了 先生 而是太少
The Diggers had not too much love, sir, but too little.
但仍有人坚信爱能拯救我们所有人
But there are those who believe that love can save us all.
喧嚣者派?(另一无政♥府♥主义团体)
Ranters?
只有他们的敌人那样叫
Only their enemies call them that.
他们自称进取派
They call themselves the High Attainers,
我在他们当中结交了不少朋友
and I have made friends amongst them.
喧嚣者中?
Ranters?!
先生 你醉了
Sir, you are drunk.
夫人 你知道"爱"会将你带向何方吗?
Madam, do you know where this "love" will bring you?
你知道他们将女性的通奸定为死罪吗?
Do you know they have made female adultery a capital offence?
如果你秉性不改 他们会再次绞死你
If you continue as you are, they will hang you again.
谁会救你? 那个男孩?
Who will save you? That boy?
先生 那个"男孩"
That "boy", sir,
也许不懂得怎么用剑杀人
may not know how to split a man open with his sword,
但他能看到我们的内在
but he sees the truth in us.
谁的内在? 我的?
In who? In me?
我的
In me.
我们所有人的 他看到我们心中有爱
In us all. He sees love shining in our hearts,
他看到这样的爱能在世上有何作为
and he sees what it can do here, on earth.
塞斯比 就算我们推♥翻♥国王 分掉土地
Sexby, what use to bring down kings or parcel out land,
如果不能推倒心防 又有何用?
if we do not share all that is in us?
夫人...你和他上♥床♥吗?
Madam...do you lie with him?
你跟所有男人一样 喝多了就变蠢货
Like all men, you are a fool when you drink.
你和他睡了吗? 你和他睡过了?
Do you lie with him? Have you lain with him?
让我离开这里 先生
Let me go from here, sir.
去哪里?
Where to?
去他那儿?
To him?
噢 他"爱"你 他爱你的内在
Oh, he "loves" you. He loves your innards,
爱你内心的光芒 但是我...
where the light does shine, whereas I...
塞斯比 我永远不可能爱上你
Sexby, I can never love you.
永不
Ever.
我怜悯你
I am sorry for you.
我感激你
I am grateful to you.
但我不会爱上你
But I will never love you.
还犹豫什么 先生? 法律说我归你了
Why do you stop, sir? The law says you own me.
随自己的意愿过活吧 你自♥由♥了
Live as you please. You are free.
但世上的自♥由♥
But there is no freedom.
只可能由金钱和权力而来
Except that which comes with money and power.
如果你发现别种自♥由♥ 那么...
If you know of any other kind, then...
你一定要好好追求
..you must run after it.
走吧
Go.
走
GO!
克里斯廷呢?
Where is Christian?
不能让她逃走第三次了
She must not escape a third time.
她逃不掉的 先生
She'll not, sir.
她像母猪一样被我牵着鼻子
I've led her by the nose like a willing sow.
她真的相信掘地者了?
And she truly believed The Diggers
对 先生 她真心相信那帮愚人和小偷
Yes,sir.She gave her heart to fools and thieves.
现在呢?
And now?
现在她相信她终于得到了自己渴望的世界
Now she believes the world she longs for is finally at hand.
的确是的
It is.
先生 愿你的胜利成为我们的前锋
Sir, may your victory be the vanguard of ours.
你为全世界释放自♥由♥的先兆
'Your release the harbinger of freedom for all on Earth.'
博爱的真正自♥由♥
The perfect freedom of universal love.
博爱?
Universal love?
博爱
Universal love.
博爱
Universal love.
博爱
Universal love!
下集预告
今天到底要干什么?
What must be done today?
一切谜底将会揭开
All will be unmasked.
现在只有疯子才会反抗我们 我希望你不是
Only madmen oppose us now. I pray you be not mad.
塞斯比 不要
Sexby, no!
每个小学生都将学到爱德华·塞斯比的名字
Every schoolboy will learn the name of Edward Sexby.
他将英格兰从枷锁中释放出来
That it set England free of its chains.
我以为我失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.