I think I see the road...
...却害怕踏上征途
..and yet I fear to tread it.
我知道我必须击败谁
I know the man I must strike down
却害怕从此以后 鲜血将四处流淌
and yet I fear the blood that will be shed thereafter.
战斗...
The fight...
带人前往岛屿 逮捕查尔斯·斯图亚特
Take men to the Island and arrest Charles Stuart.
他将被指控在英国发动非法战争
He will be charged with making unlawful war on England.
让其他人准备好进入议会
Let others stand ready to enter the Parliament.
时候到了
The time has come.
夫君
Husband.
怎么了?
Yes?
我们会有新的生活 是吗?
There will be a life for us, will there not?
总有一天纷争会结束
One day the argument will be over.
新生活会来临的
There is a life to come.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
你不可以碰她
You shall not touch her!
塞斯比 停手
Sexby, desist.
现在又有什么关系呢? 让他们吊死我吧
What does it matter now? Let them hang me.
下集预告
Next time...
用力 用力 推
Hard, hard, push.
我的军队很勇敢
My Army is brave.
他们会在爱尔兰看到前所未见的景色
They will see sights in Ireland that they never thought to see.
我们活在最好的时代 最后的时代
For we are living in the best and last of days.
国王与他的百姓之间有种联结
There is a bond made between a king and his people.
一旦破裂 君权不再
Once broken, farewell sovereignty.