剧集 | 世纪犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
毒品会花多大的功夫
and dismantle their labs.
啥都猜不到
We just had no idea.
在执行搜查令的过程中
During the search warrant,
我们发现了好几种芬太尼产品
we found several analogues of fentanyl
这是之前在美国本土根本就没出现过的
that DEA had never seen in the U.S. before.
我找到了300毫克的纯丙烯酸芬太尼
I had about 300 grams of pure acrylic fentanyl.
这东西一毫克卖♥♥300美元
Sells for about $300 a gram,
所以这值老鼻子钱了
so a lot of money's worth.
我们去突袭他们的时候
When we hit 'em,
应该是他们组织最成功地阶段
they were kind of at the peak of their organization.
大概他们一个礼拜
They were probably selling
卖♥♥芬太尼能挣个两万五到三万吧
$25,000 to $30,000 a week in fentanyl.
我根本就不知道我丈夫是怎么做到的
I don't know how he managed to do that.
我都没见过有什么包裹啥的送来
I never even saw a package get delivered here.
他也没动过窝
He never left the couch,
更没有人进进出出的
and we didn't have people coming and going either.
所以不管他干什么了,他隐藏的非常好
So whatever he was doing, he was really quiet about it.
我没想到会有这场突袭
I'd never expected the raid.
当我从卧室窗户看到这些
When I saw those officers piling up on my porch
执法人员停在我家草坪上
through my bedroom window,
我还以为是入室抢劫的
I thought it was, like,a home invasion.
我当时想打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I was trying to call 911 from my phone.
我根本就没想到这些人是警方的
I didn't know that they were police officers.
我直到今天
I can still to this day
还能听到我老婆孩子的尖叫
hear my wife and my children screaming.
回头看看他们
Looking back at 'em,
然后说:”求你了带我走这样他们就看不到我了“
and I said, "Please move me so they can't see me."
害怕?不存在的
Fear? I didn't have that.
羞愧是肯定的,害怕那肯定没有
It was shame, but it wasn't fear.
真要说的话,应该是解脱吧,赶紧把我关起来
If anything, I was relieved. Just take me to jail.
要不我就是因为戒断反应完犊子
I was either gonna die from withdrawals,
要不就是我戒毒戒的干干净净
or I was getting off of drugs, (你在想屁吃做梦呢大叔?还想戒干净?)
说实话我不在乎是哪一种
and I didn't care which one it was.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权在任何时间拒绝回答问题
You can refuse to answer questions at any time.
你所说的....
Anything you say...
我们在他身上发现了芬太尼
We found fentanyl on him.
我们回到了他住的酒店房♥间
We went back to the hotel room that they stayed in,
发现了更多的毒品
and we were able to find more drugs there.
他本人就是瘾君子,基本就是以贩养吸
He's an addict himself, so he fuels his use by sales.
捏码哟
Wow.
归根结底
And, you know, at the end of the day,
这事儿里所有人都是受害者
everybody's a victim in this thing.
当然除了那些做药的人
You know, other than the people that manufacture it
就那些从这里挣大钱的人
and, you know, make the big money from it.
当你想明白这个
You know, once you get past that,
当你见到那些嗑药的人
once you get into the people that use,
不管是贩毒的还是买♥♥的
whether they're dealers or customers
或者其他的身份
or whatever they might be,
都会变成受害者
everybody becomes a victim.
我不会知道是就这么死了一了百了
So I don't know if it's worse to die and finally be at peace
不用每天面对这种对毒品的迫切糟糕
and not have to fight these urges every day.
还是说那些每天
I don't know if that's the worst
一睁眼就要面对
or if it's these people that live
被毒瘾折磨不得不出门
that every day now have to be tortured
想办法搞到毒品的生活更糟糕
with this need to go out and find this stuff.
太没道理了你懂么
You know, it's just wrong.
我真的想不明白为什么那些制药公♥司♥
I just don't understand how the pharmaceutical companies
能够逃脱法律的制裁
get away with this stuff.
谢谢你的协助
You did a great job staying in touch.
谢谢-客气了
We appreciate you.- You're welcome.
祝你过个愉快的夜晚
Have a good evening.
你也是,再见
You too. Bye-bye.
我在这个案子上
I'd been working on the case
跟了好几年
over the course of several years.
突然有一天Alec Burlakoff给我留了个消息
And suddenly, Alec Burlakoff left me a message,
他说“我会炒掉我的律师
and the message says, "I fired my lawyer,
我会去找你们,我坦白从宽“
and I want to come in, and I want to talk to you."
这种事儿以前从来没有发生过,我都没见过
This is highly unusual. This has never happened, right?
白领们都是有好律师来兜底的
You know, white-collar folks are always well-represented,
最不可能发生的就是在没有律师的
and the last think you want to do is go in and talk
情况下向政♥府♥坦白
to the federal government without a lawyer.
我决定从亚利桑那飞到波士顿
I decided to fly from Arizona to Boston,
然后我去见了Yeager
and I met with Mr. Yeager,
当然屋里还有其他人
and there were a couple other people in the room.
然后我们大概说了得有
And I basically proceeded to speak with them
四五个小时
for about four, five hours
基本我就是在骗他们
and basically lied to them.
我确实说了真♥相♥
What I did was, is I told a lot of truths.
只不过我把自己摘出去了
I just left myself out of it.
就像是你会说本片基于真实事件
You can say it was based on a true story,
只不过不提名字你懂吧
just left the names out,you know?
我们就是让他说
And we just let him talk, you know?
我们手里的证据完全能指认他
We had evidence against him.
我们也知道到了合适的时候会起诉他
We knew that we were gonna prosecute him at some point.
我们手里有早期的短♥信♥和邮件
We had, very early on, texts and emails
里边指示销♥售♥们去贿赂医生
telling people to go bribe doctors,
他本人甚至会用公♥司♥的金钱去利诱那些大夫
that he personally was asking doctors to write prescriptions
多开处方
in exchange for money paid by Insys.
所以聊到最后我就告诉他
So, when the conversation was over, I told him
他利用了最后的机会撒了四个小时的谎
I thought he just spent the last four hours lying to us,
很高兴见到他,回去等我们的联♥系♥就行
it was nice meeting him, and he'd be hearing from us.
我当时就感觉我的人生
I mean, I just felt-- my whole world,
全都向着我倒了
I knew it was basically crashing in,
还是那种很慢很慢的
and it was gonna happen really slowly,
会非常痛苦
and it was gonna be very painful.
过了几个月吧
You know, several months later...
他被指控和起诉了
he was charged and indicted.
2017年十月,Burlakoff, Kapoor
In October 2017, Burlakoff, Kapoor,
Sunrise Lee和其余四人
Sunrise Lee, and four others
被检方以在全国范围内通过欺诈
were charged with leading a nationwide conspiracy
以及贿赂达到非法
to profit by using fraud and bribes
非法销♥售♥芬太尼为目的的罪名起诉
to cause the illegal distribution of fentanyl.
除了贿赂医生外,罪名还包括了
In addition to bribing doctors, the charges included
诈骗保险公♥司♥
defrauding insurance providers.
谢谢你先生
Thank you, sir.
有什么要说的吗?-没
Any comment?- No.
针对Alec Burlakoff的证据
The evidence against Alec Burlakoff
太过充足
was so overwhelming,
他的律师建议
his attorney asked him
Alec Burlakoff能够考虑与检方合作
to consider cooperating with the prosecution
换取减罪协议
in exchange for a deal.
我看着他,眼泪突然就上来了
I looked at him, tears started to come to my eyes,
我说“好,我配合,我想要认罪协议”
and I said, "Yes, I will do it. I will plead guilty."
因为在任何情况下
Because there is no way under any circumstance
我都不可能和John Kapoor
that I would ever sit on the same side
坐在同一边或者同一张桌子后面
or at the same table as John Kapoor, ever.
我们选择他来当我们的领路人
We all chose him to be our mentor,
他本应该带我们走向人生巅峰
and he was supposed to take us to the promised land
我们忠心耿耿啊
if we followed him loyally.
看看他都做了什么好事儿
And look where he took us.
在法庭上,主审法官评价
From the bench, the presiding judge
英瑟斯这种贿赂医生不顾病人安危
called the crimes of Insys "an offense of greed"
随意开具有成瘾性药物的罪行是
for bribing doctors to prescribe an addictive drug
贪得无厌的
without regard for the best interests of their patients
并判处Alec Burlakoff入狱26个月
and sentenced Alec Burlakoff to 26 months in prison.
Sunrise Lee因为
Sunrise Lee wasn't able
没有提供足够的高层
to make a deal with prosecutors,
制定决策时的内部消息
likely because she couldn't offer them an inside look
而失去了与检方达成协议的机会
at decisions made in the executive suite.
剧集 | 世纪犯罪(2021) | 导航列表