剧集 | 世纪犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
from one warehouse for two years
并缴纳四千四百万的罚金
and paid a $44 million fine,
这也是缉毒局针对嘉德诺以及
but the tactics of the DEA enraged Cardinal
其他制药企业的战术
and other big pharma companies.
当那些药企不喜欢
When the companies didn't like
别人强迫的去承担责任时
that they were being held accountable,
他们会说:受够了
they said, "Enough is enough."
与服从相反的是
And instead of complying,
他们决定去改变现状
they just decided to change the statute.
谢谢您 议长女士
Thank you, Madam Speaker.
我就法案HR 471表示强烈的支持
I rise in strong support of HR 471,
确保患者访问条例
the Ensuring Patient Access
和有效缉毒法规
and Effective Drug Enforcement Act,
会为这些药物安全性的要求,运输上的
bringing greater clarity and transparency
稳妥会带来更高的透明度
to the requirements for safe and secure distribution
以及公正性
of these medicines.
药企有无数的钱可以给政客
Pharmaceutical companies have infinite gobs of money
去改变现有的法律
to throw at politicians to change the laws,
恶心透了呀
and that is disgusting.
太可怕了
That's horrible.
法律不是这么运作的
That's not the way the law should work.
他们要改变的是他们的行事作风而不是管理条例
They should be changing their behaviors, not the rules. (小哥语速真快)
讲讲Rachel吧
Tell me about Rachel's.
那是什么地方
What kind of place was Rachel's?
高端夜店
You know, high-end dance club
五星级的牛排餐厅
with five-star steak restaurant.
有一天Alec进来了
One day Alec comes in to the club.
那天没什么人,我就看到他坐在舞台边儿
It was slow, and I just saw this guy sitting by the stage.
我就做我每天都会做的事情
And I do what I normally do--
坐下来和别人聊天
is I sit down and I talk to people.
懂吧
You know?
这是我揣摩他们的方法
That's how I kind of feel them out,
观察他们到底是怎么样的人
see what kind of people they are,
如果他们愿意接着聊的话
and if they appreciate more of a conversation, you know...
那我就稳了啊
Then I'm good, right?
我们聊了一会儿
Um, but, uh, we talked a bit,
他告诉我说他是药企的
and he told me that he was VP of sales
销♥售♥副总
in pharmaceuticals.
直到那天晚点儿的时候他也没有要舞蹈
He didn't take any dances till later on that night, (懂得都懂)
但是他想看我跳VIP大包
but he had offered to do a private dance with me.
接着他就出去了
And then he left, and I didn't--
我以为他不会回来了
I really didn't think he would come back,
但是他真回来说“不管了跳吧
but he came back and said, "Yep, let's do this.
走去大包
We'll do the private dance."
这就是一切的开始
And that's how it got started.
过了几个礼拜我接到了他的电♥话♥
I get a call from him a couple weeks later,
他告诉我说
and he tells me that he thinks
他手里有个区域经理的位子现在是空的
he has a regional sales manager's position for me.
那看着真的是个很棒的工作,真的
And it seemed like it was the perfect job, honestly.
跟我之前干的没有区别
Just do what I do now, and it wasn't anything different.
我第一次面试她的时候
The first time I interviewed her,
我告诉她“这个行业就这样
I told her, "This is the industry."
她告诉我说“这就是我每天都在做的
And she says,"This is what I do every day."
跳舞是获取客户基准的方法
Dancing is how you get a clientele base
他们会进来看你
that would come in and see just you.
我能跟他们聊东扯西
I can shoot the shit with men, you know?
你得能通过肢体语言去揣摩别人
You have to be able to read people by their body language,
他们在说什么
what they talk about.
你得学会倾听
You have to be able to listen
这要你就能找到你的切入点
so that you can find out how you relate.
这就是心理学啊
As far as psychology, quite frankly,
她之前这个职业就是玩心理的
her prior employment is all about psychology.
你得和客户碰头吧
I mean, you got to meet a customer, right?
你会花一个小时两个小时三个小时
Are you gonna spend an hour, two hours, three hours
他还一百块钱都不给你时间就这么浪费掉
wasting your time when he's not gonna give you a dollar?
或者你在五分钟之内
Or are you going to know in five minutes
就能知道这个不是你的客户
that this isn't your guy,
抽身走人满场转
get up and start circling the place
找你下一个目标?
and find your next opportunity?
啥是凯子医生
What's a whale doctor?
我们以前在舞厅经常这么叫
We used that in strip clubs, too.
所以凯子是指什么
So what's a whale in a strip club?
就是指那些有钱的
A whale is the guy with the money
看起来还愿意花钱的
and that likes to spend it.
当我去英瑟斯的时候,凯子就是指那些
When I worked at Insys, the whales were the guys
开某种药
who were prescribing this medication,
或者某一类药很长时间的人
this class of medication for a long time.
这就是我们的目标
Those were the whales.
他们知道他们在干嘛
They know what they're doing,
如果你能跟他们接上头
and if you can get that business,
那你就稳了
then you're good.
区域经理的年薪是八万
Base salary for the regional sales manager was $80,000
加绩效之前
before bonuses.
他们叫中大西洋区
They called it Mid-Atlantic,
实际上是密歇根、威斯康辛、印第安纳
but it was Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana,
伊利诺斯、俄亥俄、马里兰、首都DC
Illinois, Ohio, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
我的销♥售♥小组,刚开始的时候是国内垫底儿
My sales team, we started off as the worst in the nation,
最后成了国内拔尖儿
and we ended up the top region in the nation
就在我接手不久
shortly after I started.
她可能是我见过的最好的销♥售♥
She's probably the best salesperson I've ever met.
而我雇佣的最好的
And the best salespeople I hired
则是那些知道自己
were the people who understood,
最想要什么的
what is the most important thing to you
是当绝对的老一
Being number one in the country on that list
还是挣大钱
or making the most money?
我一般会选那些想当老一的
I typically go with the person who says being number one
因为我知道这种都正常
'cause I know they're sick...
我就不正常
like me.
必须当老一
Got to be number one.
当我遇到Alec的时候,他看起来有点儿疯批
When I met Alec, I don't know, he seemed crazy,
但是我觉得他很聪明
but I thought he was brilliant.
在我入职以后
After starting with the company
和他每天都有交流
and communicating with him daily
听他在电♥话♥会议里的声音
and listening to him on the conference calls and--
那个时候我才真的了解他
that's when I really got to know him.
我们就成了好朋友
We became, you know, good friends
然后就有了恋情
and developed a relationship,
哪怕我知道他已经结婚了
even though I knew that he was married.
爱情是盲目的
Which, I mean, we all say love can be blind, right?
在我眼里他非常的努力
You know, I saw this man who worked really hard,
帮助他人,为他人创造机会
did things for people, gave people opportunities,
比如说我
like myself.
我出生在夏威夷的火奴鲁鲁
I was born in Hawaii, Honolulu.
家里一直都不太平
Born into a very abusive household.
我爸妈在我弟弟出生
My parents got divorced
不久就离婚了
shortly after my brother was born.
在这之后是我父亲接走了我们仨
And then shortly after that my father actually took us.
我们一直都在路上
We were on the, you know, run.
我们就是那种没有朋友的孩子
We were milk-carton children for a few years. (milk-carton children是个啥)
我们哪儿都住过
We lived all over the place--
波士顿、旧金山
Boston, San Francisco,
加州各大县市、芝加哥、波多黎各
different parts of California, Chicago, Puerto Rico.
短的俩礼拜长的两个月
Sometimes two weeks to two months.
我没有童年的
I never had a childhood.
我很小的时候就在
I raised my sister and my brother
抚养我的弟弟妹妹了
at a very young age.
五岁的时候就会熨衣服做饭了
You know, I'm ironing at five years old and cooking.
最后我爸还是进去了
Eventually the law caught up with him.
他们找到了我们的母亲,搬到了密歇根
They found my mother. We moved to Michigan.
在我十六岁的时候我独♥立♥了
I ended up getting emancipated when I was 16.
你得证明你能
剧集 | 世纪犯罪(2021) | 导航列表