剧集 | 世纪犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
如果我胡扯你就打断我
Cut me off if I'm rambling, 'cause I know I am,
大夫分四种
but there's four categories.
蓝黄绿红
There's blue, yellow,green, red.
蓝色是严谨派的
Blue is analytical.
如果你没有科学的,双盲的
That means if you don't have a scientific, double-blind,
有安慰剂对照的临床研究
placebo-controlled study with a lot of patients
来辅佐你的数据,那你就别想着卖♥♥药了
that proves your data is right, you're not getting a sale.
那这对我意味着什么呢?
What does that mean to me?
意味着别理这种大夫
It means I don't call on analytical doctors
因为我手里没有那种研究数据
'cause I don't have any studies like that.
然后是黄色的,这种大夫是邻家大哥型
Then you have your yellow. That's your amiable doctor.
他们想和所有人做好朋友
They want to be friends with everybody.
让所有人都喜欢他们
They want everybody to love them...
你贴棒了
You're the best!
也就意味着你要推销药
Which means if you're selling a drug
而你有五个竞争者
and there's five other competitors,
那你们就成了循环名单了
they just go on a rotation.
这个有屈大♥麻♥酚口服液,那个有拉赞达
"This one gets Subsys. This one gets Lazanda.
那个有舌下芬太尼喷♥剂♥”就这么来来回♥回♥
This one gets Abstral." And then we go back around.
你猜会咋样
Guess what.
他们因为当散财童子全都出局了
They're out because they're just sharing the wealth.
然后就是绿色的
So now you got your green,
有点儿像蒙古大夫
which is kind of like your earthy type of doctor.
就那种上帝不让你吃饭不让你循环利用
Like, God forbid you do a lunch and not recycle.
这种你肯定不想接触第二次
You'll never go back there again.
然后就是红色的
But then you got your reds.
这就是你的目标
Reds are your businessmen.
他们有自己的诊所,他们就是老板
They own their practice. They run their practice.
他们自己确定订货单
They manage their books.
他们看的病人多的多的多
They see a crazy number of patients.
他们眼里只有效率
It's all about efficiency.
真的啊,当你作为药代进他办公室
In fact, when you as the rep walk in there,
他们冲过来签字儿
they run to you with a pen to sign,
然后转身就跑
and they're running away at the same time
因为他们太忙了根本没时间跟你聊
because they don't have time to talk with you
因为他们在看病人挣钱
because they're treating patients, making money.
如果这个大夫是红色的还是老板
And if he's a red and he's a businessman,
我就会像他展示WIFM
I got to show him the WIFM.
啥是WIFM?
What is the WIFM?
我 有 啥 好 处?
他们就琢磨这个
That's all they're thinking--
“我能有啥好处?”
"What's in it for me?"
“大哥你能不能别啰嗦你的药了?”
"Buddy, will you stop talking about the freakin' drug?
“别搁这儿扯什么治病救人了”
"Will you stop talking about saving the patient?
“也别扯啥实验啥科学”
"Will you stop talking about the science,
“你就告诉我我能捞到啥”
"and will you please tell me what's in it for me?
“别浪费老子时间”
Because you're wasting my time."
这就是红色的大夫
Those are the reds.
也是你最理想的目标
Those are the doctors you want to find,
这些大夫就是你要建立联♥系♥的
and those are the doctors you want to move in,
吃喝拉撒都在一起的那种
live, eat, and breathe with.
这是全年无休的工作
It was a seven-day, 24-hour-a-day job.
他们会凌晨三点给我打电♥话♥
They call me at 3:00 in the morning,
他们想出去玩儿,我马上就出发
they want to go out, I go.
他们想周六去上香,我马上就跟着去
They want me to go to temple on Saturday, I go.
他们向礼拜天去教堂,我跟着去
They want me to go to church on Sunday, I go.
你就这样一步一步来
You go through the step-by-step process.
我请他们去吃晚饭了么?去了
Okay, did I take him to dinner? Check.
我请他们去看冰球比赛了么?去了
Did I take him to a hockey game? Check.
我跟他们去蹦迪了么?去了
Did I take him to a nightclub? Check.
老哥,没上限的奖金啊
I mean, this is uncapped bonuses.
这就是人生际遇啊
This is your opportunity.
你只想把钱塞他们兜里
You wanted to put the money in the doctor's pocket.
别的啥也不想
Didn't care about anything else.
你就想要奖金
Just wanted that bonus.
他们的贿赂行动开始于12年的夏天
They start the bribe scheme in the summer of 2012.
到了13年年初
By the beginning of 2013,
英瑟斯发起了第一次公开募股
as the company is launching its first IPO,
他们现在能满世界的说他们的产品是挣钱的
they can now go and say that the drug is profitable.
立马
And so right away,
哪些投资者说“有点儿东西”
investors look at it and said, "Something's going on here."
然后就开始投钱
and they started investing.
到了13年底
By the end of the year,
英瑟斯成为了最受投资者欢迎的
Insys was the most popular pharmaceutical drug
制药企业
to invest in.
这是华尔街历史上最受欢迎的公开募股
It was the most popular IPO on Wall Street.
CEO Mike Babich还上了MSNBC的访谈
The CEO, Mike Babich, was being interviewed on MSNBC.
到2014年底,市值已达数十亿美元
By the end of 2014, the market cap was in the billions.
2015年,屈大♥麻♥酚口服液
2015, Subsys was one
成为了全美前五盈利的
of the top five most profitable opioid products
阿片类药物
in the United States.
我们三年前的今天上市的产品
That product that we launched three years ago today,
到今年年底将接近3亿美元
this year will do close to $300 million.
让医生给那些不需要
You can make a lot of money
这药的人开大量的药
getting doctors to prescribe a medication
你能挣很多
to people who don't need it,
但是他们失去的将不仅是那几千美元
who they're not just gonna lose a couple thousand dollars.
他们失去的可能是生命
They're gonna lose their life.
俺知道了
所以这个案子其中有一部分
So one whole piece of the case
是要去贿赂那些医生
is we're gonna bribe doctors
多开药单
to write as many scripts as we possibly can,
但是他们后来很快就琢磨过来
but then they very quickly realized
光开单子没人付款也不行
written scripts without payment doesn't help anybody.
药很贵-非常的贵
The drug's expensive.- Very expensive.
所以这个药也分药量区间
So there's different dosages of the medication.
最高的是1600微克的
For the highest dosage, 1,600 micrograms,
大概一个月要花
at times, I believe it was going
一万五左右
for more than $15,000 a month.
而保险公♥司♥
And insurance companies,
特别是做商业医保的人家是有条例的
Medicare in particular, have rules.
比如说口服液吧
And in this case, Subsys, you know,
就限制在那些有突发性疼痛的
has to be prescribed for the treatment
癌症病人的治疗过程里
of breakthrough cancer pain in cancer patients.
如果你是保险公♥司♥你想整明白
If you're an insurer and you're trying to figure out
这个药你要不要报销
whether or not you're willing to pay for a drug,
你肯定会去看这个药
one of the things you're gonna look at is,
开的时候是不是符合说明书里的情况
are they prescribing it for what the label says it's for?
对吧
Right?
“说明书说这个药适用癌症患者
"The label says it's for cancer patients.
这病人又没癌症
"This patient doesn't have cancer.
为啥要掏钱?懂我意思吧
Why are we paying for this?"Right?
然后他们就开始耍滑头
And so they started misleading them.
他们建立了一个叫英瑟斯报账中心的办事处
What they set up is this Insys reimbursement center,
他们就会和那些医生合作
the IRC, and what they would do
想办法让医生开的
is they would work with doctor's offices
口服液获得报销批准
to get prescriptions for Subsys approved.
职工会正点上班
People would go, they would clock in,
然后带着耳机接受当天的任务
and they would put the headset on and get assigned files,
给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥撒谎
and they would just call and lie.
保险公♥司♥会问
The insurance company would say,
你是从史密斯医生办公室打的电♥话♥么?
"Are you calling from Dr. Smith's office?"
没错我现在就在阳光灿烂的佛州
"Oh, yes. I'm right here in sunny Florida."
但是他们屏蔽了他们的号♥码
But really, they blocked their outgoing caller ID.
因为他们就坐在亚利桑那的小隔间里
They were in Arizona in a cubicle the whole time.
所以患者去见大夫
So a patient goes to see a doctor,
大夫开口服液
the doctor prescribes Subsys,
然后不知道为啥报销中心就知道
somehow the office at the IRC needs to know enough
病人足够多的信息假装
about the patient to be able to call
病人本人撒谎
on the patient's behalf and lie.
所以药代就要说服大夫
So the sales reps had to convince the doctors
剧集 | 世纪犯罪(2021) | 导航列表