剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
我选用的材料也没有任何问题
and there's nothing wrong with the materials I chose,
但重点不在于这个
but that's not the point.
重点在于
The point is that...
我应该意识到 鉴于你有多年的经验
I really should've realized with all of your experience
我在做这事前应该找你商量下的
that I should've consulted you on this.
太对了 如果你之前能找我帮忙
Damn right. - If you'd have come to me,
就不会犯那么多错误了
you wouldn't have made so many mistakes.
好吧 但话又说回来
Eh, well, again,
与其说是错误 不如说是选择吧
I don't know if I'd call 'em mistakes so much as choices,
但是 我真的想跟你合作完成这个
but, look, I'd really like to work with you,
甚至虚心向你学习
you know, maybe even learn at your feet.
-别摆出屈尊降贵的态度 -没有
- Don't patronize me. - No.
-我又不是白♥痴♥ -拜托
- I'm not an idiot. - Come on.
听着 我没想取代你 兄弟
Look, I'm -- I'm not trying to replace you, man.
我也取代不了啊
I couldn't possibly.
你的学识和经验 是我望尘莫及的
You know a hundred times more than I ever could.
听着 这是你的房♥子
And, look, this is your house,
如果你想继续
so if you want to keep
在辛苦工作一天后 包揽家里的一切
doing everything around here after a hard day's work,
那也由你决定
then that's your call.
你说得太对 是由我决定
You're damn right it is.
好吧 或许我的确反应过激了
You know what? Maybe I did overreact.
只是我一直
It's just I've always been
是这个家里领头的雄狮
the lion at the head of the pride around here.
然后你开始做一些本该由我来做的事
And you start doing stuff I'm supposed to be doing,
突然间 狮群里出现了一只鬣狗
and suddenly there's a hyena in the pack.
等等
Wait.
如果你是老狮子 那我不该是青壮狮子才对吗
Wouldn't I just be the -- the young lion if you're the old lion?
为什么我非得是鬣狗啊
Why do I have to be the hyena?
你就是的
You just are.
以后我们这么做
Here's what we're gonna do.
从现在开始 我会让你去做大部分的活儿
From now on, I'm gonna try to let you do most of the work,
但我会监督你
and I'll supervise.
我会当一头躺在阳光下吃羚羊的老狮子
I'll be the old lion laying out in the sun eating the antelope.
那也是一种办法
Well, that's a way.
但我想的是 我们可以合作
But I was thinking that we could work together,
那我们就是双赢了
and, that way, we both win.
不 我会让你赢
No. I'm gonna let you win.
我会一个人把衣柜做完
I'm gonna go ahead and finish the closet,
我会让你去做一件
and I'm gonna let you do
我不放心任何人去做的事
the thing I don't trust anybody else to do.
修屋顶
The roof.
现在很寒冷啊 屋顶也很滑
It's kind of bitter cold and the roof is slippery.
你不必这么说来让我心里好受些
You don't have to say that to make me feel better.
我已经心平气和地接受了现实
I've made my peace with this.
那这样吧
Ah, let's see.
你去拿个梯子 提一桶保护层油料
Grab yourself a ladder, bucket of sealer,
再拿一根绳子把你自己系在烟囱上
and a rope to tie yourself around the chimney.
然后把屋顶修好
And fix the roof.
外面很黑啊 你想让我现在就去修屋顶吗
It's pitch black. You want me to go and do it right now?
天呐 当然不是
Oh, gosh, no!
先做个三明治吧
Make yourself a sandwich first.
你可以带到屋顶上去吃
You could take it up there with you.
情况怎么样 她会甩掉那小子吗
How'd it go? Is she gonna get rid of that guy?
不会 彻底失败了
Nope. Total fail.
她会将她的心放在盘子上端给他
She's gonna hand him her heart on a platter
然后让他用他的银勺子吃掉
and let him eat it with his silver spoon.
她基本上是对我说 我对她已经没用了
And she basically told me that she's got no use for me anymore.
我在阻止她过她想要的生活
I'm keeping her from living her life,
她想尽情体验她的感觉
and she wants to feel her feelings.
天呐 我还记得这种对话
Oh, God. I remember that conversation.
我们父女间没有过这种对话啊
We never had that conversation.
不 我们跟贝琪有过
No. We had it with Becky.
你从小到大都不想有任何感觉
You never wanted to feel anything,
我们也没意见
and we were good with that.
天呐 这太残忍♥了 爸
God. This is so brutal, Dad.
我怎么能站在一边
How do I just stand by
眼睁睁看着我的孩子走向毁灭呢
and watch my kid walk into traffic?
她是个强大的孩子 她不会有事的
She's a strong kid. She'll be okay.
话说 如果她觉得
Well, you know, if she thinks
等她心碎之后 再跑回我身边来
she's gonna come running back to me heartbroken
我会好好爱她
so I can love her up
然后告诉她 一切都会好的
and tell her that - everything's gonna be okay,
那她可就大错特错了
she's got another thing coming.
她肯定会想通的
Oh, she'll definitely come running back.
你保证吗
You promise?
是的
Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说本是鬣狗吗
Did you call Ben a hyena?
我觉得他应该知道这点
I thought he should know.
话说 你父母的感情怎么样
So, how are you parents?
我看到他们在分开旅行啊
I saw they're vacationing separately.
打住 你看不出你让乔希难堪了吗
Stop. Can't you see you're embarrassing Josh?
他来这里可不是为了被你拷问
He didn't come here to be grilled.
他是来体验穷♥人♥生活 拉近距离的
He came here to keep it real with some po' folk,
对吧 乔希
right, Josh?
嘿 哈莉丝
Hey, Harris,
去车♥库♥拿些酒来给你外公
go grab me a little moonshine outta the garage for your peepaw.
好的 别听信他们的鬼话
Sure. Don't take any crap from them.
你的笑容真漂亮 孩子
You have a nice smile, son.
脑袋掉了可就笑不出来了
Hard to do that without a head.
如果到时候你和我外孙女分手了
If the time comes when you and my granddaughter break up,
你最好对她好一点
you better treat her right.
为了表示我不是个复仇心切的老头
To show you I'm not just a vengeful old guy,
我给你一点建议
I'll give you a piece of advice.
别让这两个女人进你家门
Keep those two out of your house.
她们想把你父亲勾到手
They're after your father.
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表