剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
来爱德药店超♥市♥
Rite Aid.
再给你上一堂人生道理课怎么样
How about another lesson?
我没钱再上一堂课了 我被打劫了
I can't afford another lesson. I was mugged.
我只是把你当成成年人对待
I treated you like an adult.
我以为那是你想要的呢
I thought that's what you wanted.
我像你这么大的时候 简直等不及长大成年
When I was your age, I couldn't wait to be an adult,
哪怕我偶尔不得不面对挫折挑战
even if I had to take my lumps once in a while.
好吧 但你达到18岁时可没有全球性流行病
Yeah, well, you didn't turn 18 during a pandemic.
我的未来会是什么样的啊
What's my future going to be like?
到时候没有工作 火烧一片
There's no jobs. Everything's on fire.
大街上都有人被枪杀
People are getting shot in the streets.
好吧 你完蛋了
Okay. You're screwed.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我从未有过孩子
Look, I never had kids.
我没能意识到 从孩子手里坑蒙拐骗很不好
I didn't realize it was bad to steal from them.
光是想想你们这代人在经历的事
Just thinking about what your generation's going through
就让我压力很大 害我都想抽大♥麻♥了
stresses me out, - and I want to smoke a joint.
这时候别不把我当成年人了啊
Well, hey, don't stop treating me like an adult now.
分享吧
Share.
好吧
Alright.
我给你个选择
I'll give you a choice.
你是孩子还是成年人
Kid or adult?
你是想拿回这20块钱
You want to take back this 20 bucks
还是抽半根大♥麻♥
or have a half a joint?
我选择20块
Take the 20
这样我可以买♥♥根大♥麻♥烟 还不需要跟人分享
so I can buy a joint that I don't have to share.
我妈养出的我又不是傻子
Mama didn't raise no fool.
我想着 你给我画了副画 我应该给你钱
I thought I should pay you for that drawing,
所以 希望你能接受一块生日纸杯蛋糕
so I hope you'll accept a birthday cupcake.
是加糖的吗 那会要了我的命
Is it sugar? Because that will kill me.
没有 但我的确考虑过这办法
No, but I thought about it.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
昨天的事我很抱歉
Sorry about yesterday.
你说得对
Um, you were right.
我的确像个屈尊降贵的小混♥蛋♥
I was being - a condescending little jerk.
她用的形容词是"高贵挑剔的小贱♥人♥"
I believe she said "Prissy little bitch."
是
Yeah.
我回到家以后 我的孩子需要点东西
Uh, I got home, you know, and my kid needed something,
我意识到 做这份工作
and I realized that with this job,
让我幸运地可以照顾他的需要
I'm lucky enough to be able to get it for him.
那可比当作家重要多了
That's way more important than being a writer.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
我还记得你出生时的事
I remember when you were born.
你妈妈告诉我 你一定会有一番作为
Your mother told me - that you were gonna be special.
她是怎么说我的啊
What did she say about me?
你想让我编造点什么来哄你开心吗
You want me to make something up?
显然 我妈对我的看法错了
Well, clearly, my mom was wrong about me.
没有
No.
那得由你来决定
That's up to you.
如果你想做创意方面的事
If you want to do something creative,
就回到家 挣到基本的生活开支后再去做
go home and do it after you pay your bills every night,
像我一样
like I do.
你不能因为做艺术
You don't stop being an artist
不是你的专职工作了 就不当艺术家了
just because it's not your job anymore.
这话太对了
That is so true.
就跟喝酒是一个道理
It's the same thing with drinking.
我还是个酒鬼 只是喝酒已经不是我的专职工作了
I'm still an alcoholic, but it's just not my job anymore.
但你们要知道 我是真的很擅长喝酒
But just so you know, I was really good at it.
你♥妈♥的♥确跟我说过你很喜欢奶瓶[酒瓶]Your mother did tell me you liked the bottle.
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
威尔曼塑料工厂关闭时 我的心都碎了
When Wellman closed, it broke my heart,
当它又重新开工后
and when it reopened,
我可以看到加百列[天使长]在大门处等着我
I could see Gabriel waiting for me at the gates.
是啊
Yeah.
这年头还有工作 简直像天堂一样 不是吗
Having a job these days is a little like heaven, isn't it?
不 加百列是指我儿子 他也在这里工作
No, Gabriel my son. He got a job here, too.
加百列 打个招呼
Gabriel! Say hello.
你们好
Hello.
我刚刚总算想明白了
I just figured it out.
你是想让兰福德莲花餐厅关门大吉吧
You're trying to put The Lanford Lotus out of business, aren't you?
才不是那样
That is not true,
任何这样说的人 都是大骗子
and anybody who says it is is a damn liar!
运营亚洲食物市场的那个韩国修女告诉我
Well, the Korean nuns who run the Asian food market told me
他们有视频能证明
that they have video
一个骑着自行车的疯女人
of an insane woman - with gray roots on a bicycle
购买♥♥各种泰国菜的食材
buying up all the Thai stuff.
听着 生意场上是无情的
Look, this is a business,
等我把莲花餐厅搞倒闭后
and once I'm done with the Lotus,
我打算推出♥售♥价一块钱的超值炸肉排
I'm thinking about doing a one-buck schnitzel
把啤酒花♥园♥餐厅也挤得倒闭
to take out Einen Biergarten!
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表