剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
你又是怎么了
What happened to you?
有个同事贴了个卡♥通♥画报
Someone at work put up a cartoon
上面画的是我扮成玛丽王后的样子
of me dressed as Marie Antoinette
就因为我没吃一块生日蛋糕
because I didn't eat a piece of birthday cake.
他们觉得我搞得像是高高在上瞧不起人
They think I'm acting like I'm above them,
这是不可能的 因为我几乎不跟他们说话
which is impossible, because I barely even speak to them.
怎么 你觉得我也像是势利小人吗
What? Do you think I come off as a snob?
有可能某些人的确会...
It's possible that some people could...
将你理解成那样
interpret you that way.
真的吗
Really?
你为什么不跟他们说话
Why don't you speak to them?
因为我们没有任何共同点啊
Well, because we have nothing in common.
因为...
Because...?
因为他们过得是跟我完全不同的生活
Because they've lived different lives than I have.
他们的生活是...
And their lives are...?
不同 我都说了不同了
Different. I said different.
好吧 我的确显得像是典型的势利小人
A-Alright, fine. I come off as a classist snob.
我明天跟他们一起吃午餐
I will have lunch with them tomorrow.
祝你好运
Good luck.
记住了
And remember,
陌生人只是你尚未认识的朋友而已
a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.
瞧吧 这就是你被霸凌的原因
See, this is why you get bullied, Mark.
嗨
Hi.
我是达琳 贝琪的妹妹
I'm Darlene, Becky's sister.
这下我没办法掩饰这层关系了
Well, now I can't hide that anymore.
所以你这次不在洗手间吃午餐了吗
So, you're not eating lunch in the bathroom?
2号♥坑位被别的用餐者预定了吗
Was stall number two reserved for another diner?
我吃饭的时候样子很怪
I look really weird when I eat,
所以我不喜欢被人看着
so I don't like people watching me.
在厕所吃的额外好处是 旁边就有一卷厕纸 方便
And bonus, there's a roll of napkins right there next to you.
我可以跟你们一起坐这儿吗
Okay if I sit with you?
这是个自♥由♥国度
It's a free country.
我猜你们也知道我看到这个了
Uh, guess you guys know that I saw this.
我画这幅画就是为了让你看到啊
That was the intent when I drew it.
听着 如果我给你们留下的印象是
Look, if I gave the impression
我自以为高你们一等 其实并不是这样
that I think that I'm better than you guys, I don't.
我们的妈妈曾经也在这工作过
I mean, our mom worked here.
我知道 我跟你妈共事过
I know. I worked with your mom.
她对每个人都很友好
She was friendly to everybody.
先假设我们说的是同一个人吧
Let's assume we're talking about the same person.
继续说
Go on.
没错 她那个人很野
Yeah, she was a badass.
但至少她在这里时 没表现得
But at least she didn't walk around here
像个高贵挑剔的小贱♥人♥
like a prissy little bitch.
听着 我知道我显得很冷漠
Look, I know that I come off as aloof.
毕竟 这不是我梦寐以求的工作
It's just, you know, this isn't exactly my dream job.
这也不是你妈妈梦寐以求的工作啊
Well, it wasn't your mom's, either,
但她从未表现得瞧不起这工作
but she never acted like it was beneath her.
是啊
Yeah.
如果她看到你躲在洗手间里
If she saw you hiding in a bathroom,
对一块美味的生日蛋糕充满不屑
turning your nose up on a perfectly good birthday cake,
她会以你为耻的
she'd be ashamed of you!
嘿 她不会以我为耻的
Hey, she wouldn't be ashamed of me.
她倒是可能因为我不尊重蛋糕而臭骂我一顿
She might have given me crap for being disrespectful to cake,
但她总跟我说 她希望我能过上更好的生活
but she always told me that she wanted me to have a better life.
我妈在流水线上工作 是为了我不用在这里工作
My mom worked the line so that I wouldn't have to.
但她在这里工作是为了养活你们
But she worked here to put food on your table.
你不喜欢这份工作吗 有本事去辞职啊
You don't like the job? Turn around and quit.
外面有人排着队想抢你的职位呢
There's lines of people outside waiting to take your place.
好吧 行吧
Okay, you know what?
我不需要你来教训我
I-I don't need a lecture from you.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我放弃了我热爱的事业来接受这份工作
I gave up something I love to take this job.
我不需要假装我喜欢这份工作
I don't have to pretend that I like it, too.
知道吗
And you know what?
我要收下这幅画
I'm keeping this.
尽管这幅画很可恶 也很恶毒
Even though it's hateful and mean-spirited,
但我喜欢 因为你给我画了大胸
I like it - because you gave me boobs.
一个人喝闷酒可是很严重的问题
You know, drinking alone is a sign of a serious problem.
如果我跟你一起喝一杯 那就意味着你完全没事
If I have one with you, that means you're perfectly fine.
跟哈莉丝吵架的事让我很糟心
This thing with Harris is really bothering me.
我跟你说 她会放下的
And I'm telling you she'll get over it.
我建议你对这事不用太认真
I wouldn't take it too seriously.
我必须认真
I have to.
如果我想在余生中
If I want to have a relationship
跟你的儿女和孙子辈保持良好的关系
with your kids and your grandkids for the rest of my life,
我希望能是亲密有爱的关系
I want it to be a good one.
怎么了
What?
你刚说的是"余生"
You said "The rest of your life."
这有问题吗
Is that a problem?
你之前说你想保留你的公♥寓♥
After you said you wanted to keep your apartment,
我没想到你会余生都留在这里
I didn't think "The rest of your life" was an option.
你这么蠢是怎么活到现在的啊
How can you be so stupid and still survive?
全靠我爱的人对我说的温暖的话
Kind words from the people I love.
听着 以防你还没注意到
Look, in case you haven't noticed,
我这人很复杂
I'm a lot.
有时候 我希望按我想要的方式去做事
And sometimes I want to do things the way I want to do them
而不用去担心别人
without worrying about anyone else.
我也说不清 或许我这人比较老传统吧
I don't know. Maybe I'm old-school,
但我想着 如果你想跟一个人在一起
but I-I figure - if you want to be with someone,
就会想时时刻刻都跟他在一起
you want to be with them all the time.
听着 我想保留我自己的公♥寓♥
Look, me wanting to keep my own place
不是为了将来离开你
isn't about leaving you.
而是为了告诉你我需要什么
It's about me telling you what I need
这样我就永远不用离开你了
so I never have to leave you.
永远不吗
Never?
给我点空间吧 婆娘 你都要让我窒息了
Give me some space, woman. You're suffocating me.
今天工作怎么样
How'd it go at work?
好极了
Uh, perfect.
我为自己的冷漠道歉 她们却又抨击我
I apologized for being distant, they tore me a new one,
我不得不再次躲进洗手间吃午餐
and I had my lunch in the bathroom again.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
或许你应该找一份只有你一个人干活的工作
Maybe you should find a job where you're alone,
比如收费站员工
like a toll booth operator,
或许这附近也有灯塔什么的
or maybe there's a lighthouse around here somewhere.
今天上学开心点了吗
Was school any better today?
不算吧 不过这不重要
Not really, but it doesn't matter.
我想明白了 学校并不是一切
I've decided - that school's not everything.
我要从生活中学习到知识
I'm gonna learn from life.
我打算休学一年
I'm thinking of taking a gap year.
不好意思 中学没有休学一说
Yeah, you can't do that in middle school.
怎么了
What's up?
好吧
Okay.
你还记得我跟你提过的
You know those kids I was telling you about
上网课时电脑出问题的小孩吗
who were having trouble with their computers?
大多数时候都是我
That's mostly me.
我的电脑太老旧了 总是卡住不动
My computer is so old, it keeps freezing up,
有一半的上课内容我都没听到
and I'm missing - half of what's going on.
好吧 我们给你买♥♥个新电脑
Okay, well, - we'll get you a new computer.
但我不希望因此让你继续在那里工作
But I don't want to make you stay at that place.
你讨厌那份工作
You hate that job.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
有工资能给你买♥♥电脑 我就没那么讨厌那份工作了
I hate that job a whole lot less knowing I can get you a computer.
这是很长时间以来
This is the first time in a long time
你们开口找我要东西
that you kids - have asked me for something
而我不用拒绝
and I didn't have to say no.
真的吗 我能有新电脑吗
Really? I can get one?
是啊 疯狂一下吧
Yeah. Go crazy.
但如果是你认识的品牌 就太贵了
But if you recognize the brand name, it's too expensive.
你知道哪家的电脑不错吗
You know who has good ones?
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表