剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
福吉谷的冬天严酷难捱
The winter at Valley Forge was harsh,
超过两千名士兵当了逃兵
and more than 2,000 soldiers deserted the army.
然而 乔治·华盛顿卓越的领导才能
However, the strong leadership of George Washington
将全军紧密团结在一起
held the army together.
都是谎言
All lies.
华盛顿种大♥麻♥
Washington grew pot,
士兵们在前方浴血奋战时
and while the soldiers were fighting,
他和贝西·罗斯就躲在旗子后面吸大♥麻♥
him and Betsy Ross were off behind the flag getting baked.
第一面美国国旗的缝制者
他们能听见你说话 我们在上课
They can hear you. We're in class.
马克 别烦我了 专心听老师讲课
Mark, stop bothering me and focus on your teacher.
教育很重要 小子
Education's important, lad.
福吉谷最重要的事件之一
One of the most significant events at Valley Forge
就是弗里德里奇·威廉·冯·施托伊本的到来
was the arrival of Frederick Wilhelm von Steuben.
那个金发男孩就是你觉得很帅气的亨利吗
Is that blonde boy Henry? The one you think is cute?
谢谢你爆料啊
Thanks for that.
我没按静音 所以下一步怎么做就看亨利的了
I wasn't muted, so I guess the next move is Henry's.
如果哈莉丝下来 别让她进厨房♥
If Harris comes down, don't let her come in the kitchen.
我和本给她准备了生日惊喜
Ben and I are working on a surprise for her birthday.
我也觉得很惊喜
Oh, I have a surprise, too.
我都不知道今天是她的生日
I didn't know it was her birthday.
我昨晚试图提醒你了
Well, I tried to give you a heads up last night.
你跑哪去了 又去约会了吗
Where were you, on another date?
没错 我早该猜到
Yeah, and I should have known
他的头像里戴着面具 肯定事有蹊跷
if he was wearing a mask in his profile picture,
他想隐藏什么
he was hiding something --
一个巨大的鼻环
a giant nose ring.
他说玩主奴调♥教♥时 绳子就扣在那里
He said that's where you attach the leash.
这样你也许就能紧紧抓住他了
Seems to me maybe you could hang onto one that way.
我知道我的教育对你们所有人来说丝毫不重要
I know my education doesn't mean anything to any of you,
但我想成为第一个
but I'd like to be the first person
40岁之前离开这房♥子独♥立♥的人
to make it out of this house by 40.
离开并不难
It's not about getting out.
难的是在外面一直能混得下去
It's about staying out.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
装饰一个哈莉丝会讨厌的蛋糕好好玩
It's fun decorating a birthday cake Harris is gonna hate.
"献给我们的彩虹独角兽魔法小公主"
"To our rainbow unicorn magic princess."
太损了
That is pure evil.
我此刻真是爱死你了
I love you so much right now.
我爸妈为什么打电♥话♥给我
Why are my parents calling me?
他们这会儿应该在佛罗里达玩得正欢
They're supposed to be having fun in Florida.
老妈好
Hi, Mom.
本 我是你妈
Hi, Ben. It's your mom.
我知道啊
Yes. I know.
所以我才说 "老妈好"
That's why I said, "Hi, Mom."
我只能看见你的耳朵
I'm only seeing your ear.
把手♥机♥拿远一点 让我看见你的脸
Hold the phone out so I can see your face.
好了
There you go.
本 你♥爸♥死了
Ben, your father's dead.
什么
What?
他当时在14洞打高尔夫
He was playing golf on the 14th hole
然后上了球车
and he got into the golf cart,
他朋友说他就突然晕倒了
and his friends said he just collapsed.
而且他当时低于标准杆
And he was under par.
天呐
Oh my God, um...
好吧 我会尽快赶去你那里
Okay, I'll -- I'll get there as soon as I can.
一挂电♥话♥我就订机票
I'll book a flight when we hang up.
何必呢 宝贝 他已经死了
Oh, why, sweetie? He's already dead.
听着 我得挂电♥话♥了
Listen, I've got to get off the phone.
我有很多事要安排
I have a lot of arrangements to make.
好的 再见 妈妈
O-Okay. Bye, Mom.
如果你需要我就打给我
Just call me if you need me.
本 我很遗憾
?Ben, I am so sorry.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们并不亲近 但他终归是我爸 你明白吗
I mean, we weren't close, but he was still my dad, you know?
当然 你一定还是很难过
Oh, of course. I'm sure it's still hard.
我本以为我们会有更多时间去改善我们的关系
I thought we'd have more time to work through some of our stuff.
嗯 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
就好像你总在等待最佳时机
It's like you're always waiting for that right moment,
谁知突然之间 你再也没有机会了
and then suddenly, there can never be one.
他以前总是因为各种事生我的气
He was always so mad at me for something.
我觉得我让他很失望
I just felt like I was a disappointment to him.
好吧 但他一定在某个时刻
Yeah, but I-I'm sure at some point,
就不再期盼能为你感到骄傲了
he stopped expecting to be proud of you.
抱歉 我不擅长安慰人
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not good at comforting.
再次谢谢你能当保姆 埃米利奥
Thanks again for babysitting, Emilio.
我不是保姆 我是她亲爸
I'm not babysitting. I'm her dad.
但如果你想给我20块
But if you want to give me 20 bucks,
我也可以放下自尊收下
I'm not too proud to take it.
我穷得叮当响 所以我拒绝
And I'm broke enough to say no.
没关系
That's okay.
光是看她可爱的睡颜就值了
It's worth it just to look at how cute she is when she sleeps.
别上当 这是小孩的诡计
Don't fall for it. It's a trick.
孩子就是用这种方法让人爱他们的
That's how they get you to love them.
本还好吗
How's Ben doing?
肯定不好啊 可以预料的
Uh, as good as can be expected.
他妈妈明天会来看他
His mom is coming to visit tomorrow.
我不知道该把她安置在哪里
I don't know where we're gonna put her.
是时候装饰鸡舍了
Time to gussy up the chicken coop.
你今天回来得挺早
So, you're home early.
约会进行得怎么样
How was your date?
简直是噩梦
It was a nightmare.
这次又不顺利吗
Another bad one, huh?
那家伙神经过敏
This guy was a nervous wreck.
他坐在桌子对面
He sat across from me at the table
不停拿出测温枪
and kept pulling out a temperature gun
怼着我测温
and shooting it at me.
"哔
"Beep.
36.2℃
97.1.
好 你没问题 我们点餐吧"
Okay. Okay. Let's order."
五分钟后 "哔
Five minutes later. "Beep.
老天 37℃了
Oh, boy. 98.6.
我得逃了 饮料钱你付行吗"
I gotta go. Can you cover the drinks?"
我上一次约会也很糟心
Well, my last date was bad, too.
我问她想去吃晚餐还是去汽车影院看电影
I asked her if she wanted to go to a dinner or a drive-in movie.
她说她想去一家又一家店
She said she wanted to go from store to store
找消毒湿巾
looking for disinfecting wipes.
我该走了
I better get going.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 留下来
No, stay.
看完篮球赛再走
Finish watching the basketball game.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? ?- Yeah.
坐过去一点 给我腾点位置
Scoot over. Make some room.
我去拿爆米花 我们一起看比赛
I'll go get some popcorn, and we'll watch the game together.
好极了
Great.
有人曾说过我们的绿卡婚姻行不通
You know, people said our green card marriage wouldn't work,
但我喜欢和我丈夫谈论失败的约会
but I like talking about bad dates with my husband.
你好啊 魔法独角兽小公主
Hey, Magic Unicorn Princess!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
蛋糕怎么样
How's the cake?
但凡家里有别的东西 我都不会吃它
I wouldn't be eating it if there was anything else in the house.
糖霜用完了 所以表层撒的是咸饼干
They ran out of frosting, so one layer is just saltines.
的确给人带来了意想不到的爽脆感
It does add a nice crunch where you don't expect it.
我要弄点微波炉爆米花
I'm gonna grab some microwave popcorn.
家里没有爆米花了
We don't have any.
我们来看看贝蒂妙厨的说法
Let's see what Betty Crocker says.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我们有隐藏的微波炉爆米花吗
We have secret microwave popcorn?
你没有 我有
You don't. I do.
这是给我和埃米利奥的
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表