剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
我不是那种到处说闲话的酒鬼
Oh, I wasn't that kind of a drunk.
我只会跟很多不同的人上♥床♥
I just slept with a lot of people.
很少说话
Very little talking.
我走了
I'm going.
我在冰箱里给你留了点东西
Look, I left you something in the fridge,
但鉴于对你家人的了解 估计现在只剩下个空盘了
but knowing your family, it's probably just a plate by now.
但是 如果我睡不着怎么办
But... what if I can't sleep?
我已经习惯了抱着你睡
I'm used to cuddling up with you.
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
你只需要观看《创智赢家》 然后想象我说
Just watch "Shark Tank" And imagine me saying,
"没人会买♥♥那么傻♥逼♥兮兮的东西"
"No one would ever buy anything that stupid,"
然后你说 "我愿意立刻下单"
and you saying, "I'd buy it right now."
等我到了家里给你发短♥信♥
I'll text you when I get home.
我怎么会连我父母在我这个年纪的成就都不如呢
How can I be behind where my parents were at my age?
这听上去是个很严肃的问题
That sounds like a serious question,
我也很想帮你解答 但是
and I'd really like to help you out, but...
我在车道上时嗑嗨了
I got high in the driveway.
我像哈莉丝这么大时
When I was Harris's age,
我可以讨♥伐♥体制
I got to rage against the machine
试图修复好这个世界
and try to fix the world.
我为了支持素食在餐厅里搞抗♥议♥活动
You know, I was protesting for vegan food in the cafeteria
我反对女性生殖器官的阉♥割♥
and I was against female genital mutilation.
谁会支持这种事啊
Who's for that?
我可以给你个暗示
I'll give you a hint.
反正不会是女人
It's not women.
是男人吗
Is it men?
是男人 对吧
It's men, isn't it?
但我的重点不在于此
But that's not my point.
哈莉丝就无法参与这种事
I mean, Harris can't do any of that
因为我连她的房♥租都付不起
because I can't cover her rent.
我觉得我该停止为马克的大学学费存钱了
I guess I could stop saving for Mark's college
或是停掉看牙医的费用
or maybe stop paying the dentist.
一旦他发现他不能去上大学了
I mean, once he finds out he's not going to college,
也没什么能让他露齿大笑的了
he's got nothing to smile about anyway.
放过你自己吧
Oh, let yourself off the hook.
大多数孩子都没机会参加抗♥议♥
You know, most kids don't get to protest.
你明白吗
You know?
有些孩子是要工作的
Some kids have to actually work
就在制♥造♥手♥机♥的那些工厂里工作
in those factories that make the phones
好让其他孩子能知道
so that other kids can find out
什么时间该去参加抗♥议♥
what time they're supposed to be at the protest.
哇 这事真沉重压抑
Whoa, that's heavy.
谢了啊 斯波克利
Thanks, Spicoli.
好了 我得去告诉她她得回家
Alright, I‐I gotta go tell her she's got to come home.
我们这样擅离岗位不工作 会不会被开除
Are we gonna get fired for just walking off our jobs?
如果我们团结一致 就不会被开除
Hey, not if we all stick together.
他们就是要在这里做检测
This is where they're gonna do the testing,
如果我们拒绝离开 他们就没办法做检测
and they can't do it if we refuse to leave.
你都已经不在这里工作了
You don't even work here anymore.
我想有归属感 别来找我的茬
I want to belong to something! Leave me alone!
我支持抗♥议♥
Well, I'm fine with protesting,
因为除了我丈夫 没人可以看到我下面的那朵"花"
'cause nobody's gonna see my flower besides my husband.
谢谢你毁了"花"这个词 卡拉
Thanks for ruining flowers for me, Carla.
听着 我以前从没干过这种事
Okay, I've never done this before,
但我知道 如果我们待在这里面
but I know if we just stay in here,
工厂的生产停下来 他们只能来跟我们谈判
production shuts down and they have to negotiate with us.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
新冠期间 这里一次性不能聚集这么多人
We can't have this many people in here at one time during COVID.
还会有更多人加入我们呢
And there's gonna be a lot more of us!
你去告诉你的老板 不搞严格监督下的药物检测
You tell your bosses - no supervised drug testing,
就不会有抗♥议♥
no more protests.
我会告诉他们的 但要告诉你们一声
I'll tell 'em, but just so you know,
我会带着更多安保人员来这里
I'm coming back with more security.
好吧
Okay.
别让他们轻易就把我们拖走
Don't make it easy for them to drag us off.
所有人 躺在地上
Everybody, down on the ground.
这是消极反抗 甘地也做过这种事
This is passive resistance. Gandhi did this.
我看过那部电影 他没在厕所做这种事
I saw that movie. He didn't do it in the bathroom!
起来
Come on!
谢谢你帮我把防毒面具送过来
Thank you so much for bringing me the gas mask!
你干什么呢 那是午餐
What are you doing? That's lunch.
我知道 我现在是个革命者
I know. I'm a revolutionary now.
我不能让我妈给我送午餐来
I can't have my mom bring me lunch.
午餐里面没有鱼子酱
Well, there's no caviar in there,
如果你是担心这个的话
if that's what you're worried about.
听我说
Listen.
我知道是我鼓励你做这事的
I know that I encouraged you to do this,
我也很为你骄傲 你能站出来
and I am so proud of you for coming out here
为自己信仰的东西努力抗争
and putting yourself on the line for something you believe in.
但是呢
But...?
不 没有"但是"
No, there's no "But."
然而 我觉得你该回去工作了
And I think it's time for you to go back to work.
我跟你说了我做不到
I told you I can't do that.
好吧 如果你不挣钱出一份房♥租
Okay, well, if you don't contribute to the rent,
那么你这个「分享财富」抗♥议♥就会变成
then your "Share the Wealth" Protest here is gonna be
「跟其他家人一起分享小帐篷住」
"Share That Little Tent With the Rest of Your Family."
我们会想到解决办法的
We'll figure something out,
但在抗♥议♥结束前 我不会离开的
but I'm not leaving here until it's over.
不 我们已经想到解决办法了
No, we did figure something out.
就是大家一起付房♥租
We're all paying rent.
哈莉丝 我知道这很糟心
Harris, I know it sucks,
但是穷♥人♥无法承担辞职
but poor people can't afford to quit their jobs
来让世界变得更好
to make things better.
穷♥人♥才是要失去的东西最多的人
Poor people are the ones with the most to lose.
他们为什么不该站在前线抗♥议♥
Why shouldn't they be on the front line?
因为我们没办法停下工作来抗♥议♥
Because we can't take the time off to do it.
在我之前说的小故事里 或许我说得不够清楚
In my little story earlier, maybe I wasn't clear,
我们就是穷♥人♥
we're the poor people.
好吧 这是你的错
Okay, well, that's your fault.
如果你们这代人做了我们这代人在做的事
I mean, maybe if your generation did what my generation is doing,
而非穿着嘲讽性质的T恤 试图表明观点
instead of wearing ironic T‐shirts trying to make a point,
那你就不用乞求你女儿帮忙付房♥租了
then you wouldn't be begging your daughter to pay your rent.
你知道吗 这个重点不在于乞求
You know what? This isn't about begging.
而在于承担责任
This is about taking responsibility.
你是有工作的
You have a job.
我们这代人也做了一些事啊
And my generation did stuff.
我曾试图去参加莉莉丝音乐节
I tried to go to Lilith Fair.
那以前可是老女人做的事
That was a big old woman thing.
话说 如果我上了大学 这就是我现在要做的事
You know, if I was in college, this is what I would be doing.
但我没上 因为我不得不工作
But I'm not, because I have to work.
知道吗 其实你说得对
You know what? You're right.
没人跟你分享过财富
Nobody shared the wealth with you.
我很遗憾 但你知道这意味着什么吗
I'm sorry. But you know what that means?
意味着你得工作才有钱付房♥租
You gotta work to pay the rent.
你知道如果你不付房♥租会怎样吗
And you know what happens if you don't?
你自己去找个地方住吧
You find someplace else to live.
我可以住在这里
I can live right here.
好极了 那就一月见吧
Great. See you in January.
等寒冷的北风从湖上吹来 把你从粪桶上吹下来
Don't come crying to me when the wind comes off the lake
你可别来找我哭
and knocks you right off your toilet bucket.
-管好你自己的事 -别管我们的事
- Mind your business! - Not our business!
-这是我们的事 -不是你的事
- It's our business! - Not your business!
不够绝妙啊
Eh, not poppin'.
每人想三句标语 明天带过来
Come in tomorrow with three new chants.
女士们 我是大卫·威尔曼 我要进来了
Ladies, it's David Wellman. I'm coming in.
听着 你们必须马上回去工作
Look, you all have to go back to work right now.
我们也想回去工作 但你必须保证
We want to go back to work, but you have to promise
让员工们私下里给我们做药物检测
to let employees take our drug tests in private.
没错
That's right.
天啊 是你吗 杰姬·哈里斯
Oh, my God. Is that you, Jackie Harris?
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表