剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
如果你试着去了解你的同事们
if you just tried to get to know the people,
工作就可能不会那么痛苦了
it might not be such a miserable job.
是啊 贝琪也这么说 我也尝试了
Uh, yeah, Becky said the same thing, and I tried it.
我打卡下班的时候 有个女人刚好在旁边
When I was punching out, there was a woman hovering nearby,
于是我就说 "上衣不错"
so I said, "Nice top."
然后她就跟我说了是在哪买♥♥的
Then she told me where she got it,
衣服是如何被标错了价格
how it was mismarked,
然后她是如何让出纳员接受被标错的价格
and then how she made the cashier honor the mismarked tag.
然后我的心情就变得跟新闻上的那家伙一样
And I started to feel like that guy on the news
他砍断了自己的胳膊 好摆脱压住他的大石头
that hacked his arm off just to get away from that boulder.
拜托
Come on!
你 你只要尽力去做
You -- You just got to make the best of it.
对人友好一点能有多痛苦
I mean, how painful is it to just be friendly?
天呐 你真是一点都不了解我
Boy, you don't know me at all.
什么时候他们才能把路面铺好
When are they gonna be done paving
让我们能再用上停车场
so we can use the parking lot again?
就是
Yeah.
电台小姐都没地方吃自己的午餐
Little Miss NPR has no place to eat her lunch.
我的天呐 瞧瞧啊 真是完美
Oh, my God. Look at that! It's perfect!
我知道 简直跟她一模一样 对吧
I know. Looks just like her, right?
是啊
Oh, totally.
达琳王后
让他们吃生日蛋糕
露易丝一直陪着你熬过疫情 真是挺有爱的
It's kinda nice that Louise has been riding out this pandemic with you.
的确很美好
Oh, it's been amazing.
但是她已经提出意见
But she's already making noises
说想回自己家了
about wanting to go back to her place.
我之前还以为 她一定会想留在这
I thought for sure she'd want to stay here.
住在这里的人 有真心想留下来的吗
Has anybody that's lived here ever wanted to stay?
他们都回来了啊
They all come back.
但一定都是在穷困潦倒
But they have to be impoverished,
别无选择的情况下才回来
with absolutely no options.
也是时候回来了
It's about time!
我跟你的50美分
I'll see your 50
再加注1美元
and raise you a buck.
你输定了 老家伙
You're going down, old man.
看着我的眼睛 贝琪
Look me in the eyes, Becky.
为什么 你要使用读心术吗
Why? So you can read my mind?
不是
No.
好让你看见我的悲痛
So that you can see the hurt
如果你赢走我最后的几美元
when you take the last couple dollars
你脆弱 步履蹒跚的父亲需要吃心脏病药
your frail, hobbling father needs for heart medicine.
准备好心脏病发作吧 老爸
Get ready to have a heart attack, Pops.
我会叫救护车的
I'll call the ambulance.
该死 你真是冷血无情
Damn, you're cold.
我还是觉得你在说谎 加注1美元
I still think you're lying. Raise it a buck.
所以该我了
So it's to me?
看着我的眼睛 DJ
Look me in the eyes, DJ.
我不想谋杀爸爸 我弃牌
I don't want to kill Dad. I'm out.
有人想要时尚的口罩吗
Would anyone like a stylish face mask?
只要3美元
Only $3.
这个口罩 你是拿我的齐柏林飞艇短袖做的吗
Did you make this one out of my Led Zeppelin T-shirt?
那件衣服的面料非常柔软 透气
It's a very soft, breathable fabric.
我本来想用你的内♥裤♥的 但是内♥裤♥上有洞
I would have used your underwear, but they had holes in them.
好啊 我要来一个
Yeah, I-I think I'll take one.
露易丝 如果你一直留在我们家
You know, Louise, uh, if you stay in our bubble,
你甚至不需要戴口罩
you won't even need a mask.
DJ 我很高兴
You know, DJ, I am happy
这段时间和你们一起被隔离
to have been quaran-teaming with you guys,
但我是个独♥立♥的人 我想回到一个
but I'm an independent person, and, uh, I like to be somewhere
搓澡丝瓜上的死皮
where the dead skin on the loofah
和肥皂上的古怪毛发都是我自己的的地方
and those weird hairs on the soap are mine.
你迟到了一个小时 让她上场吧
You're an hour late. Deal her in.
是的 我忙着给你们做了些新的菜式
Yeah, I was busy making you all something
我想试试能不能在午餐盒餐厅推广出去
that I want to test out at The Lunch Box.
-是什么 -泰式炒河粉
- What is it? - Pad Thai.
我想做个特餐 两份只需4美元
Thinking about doing a special, two for $4.
人们可以在兰福德莲花餐厅吃到很美味的泰式炒河粉
People can get perfectly good Thai food from The Lanford Lotus.
为什么我们要上这道食物
Why would we serve it?
不需要理由
Don't need a reason.
据我所知 这里依旧是美国
Last time I checked, this is America,
是大熔炉 贝琪
the great melting pot, Becky!
加注一美元
Raise it a buck.
好吧
Alright.
我跟 再加注15美元
I'll see you that buck and raise it 15 bucks.
通过加注额就能看出牌桌上哪些人是没孩子的
You can tell the players without kids just by the raises.
我弃牌
I'm out.
好吧 我也弃牌吧
Yeah, think I better fold.
排队领卵巢的时候 你是站在哪个队伍里的啊
What line were you in when they were passing out the ovaries?
我还以为你是这个家很酷很野的人呢
Thought you were the badass in the family.
可能只是在唬人哦
Might be bluffing.
好吧
Okay.
我跟
I'll see you.
三条K加一对2
Full boat. Kings over twos.
这也太变♥态♥了吧
That was kind of psycho.
我能把20块拿回来吗
Can I have my 20 back?
休想
No way!
你想被当成成年人对待
You want to be treated like a grown-up,
就得像成年人一样接受被坑被宰
you gotta take it in the shorts like a grown-up.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我为了赚到这点钱累得要死
I worked hard for that money.
我们为了挣钱都累得要死 唐娜·萨莫
We all work hard for the money, Donna Summer.
歌♥手唐娜·萨莫的一首歌♥就叫
《她为了挣钱累得要死》
下一次你就会更小心些了
Next time you'll be more careful.
所以怎么着 你是要教我人生道理吗
So, what? You're teaching me a lesson?
我才不需要你来教我
I don't need that from you.
你甚至都不是我们的家人
You're not even family.
如果她想走 越早走越好
If she wants to leave, the sooner the better.
这干得也太漂亮了吧
That was fantastic.
我们现在应该去711便利店 你可以去把
Now we should go down to the 7-Eleven, and you can hit
为儿童医院筹集善款的托盘里的硬币都拿走
that penny tray they have for the children's hospital.
听着 我不是想故意刻薄的
Look, I-I wasn't trying to be mean.
我只是过于投入地在玩扑克牌
I was just playing the game.
我去找她谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to her.
只会越谈越糟
That'll only make it worse.
让她的火气自己平息吧
It'll blow over on its own.
我们本来相处得那么好
Well, we were getting along so great!
这是你第一回和青少年吵架吧
This is your first fight with a teenager.
就像是踩到一条眼镜蛇
It's kind of like stepping on a cobra
然后想抱抱它 跟它说声抱歉
and then trying to give it a hug to say you're sorry.
大概是吧
I guess.
你是什么看法 杰姬
What do you think, Jackie?
我觉得 如果我们要骗取小孩子的钱
I think if we're taking the kids' money,
把玛丽也拖来打牌吧
let's get Mary back in here.
她衣柜里的那个假狗粮罐子里藏了11美元
She's got $11 in that fake dog food can in her closet.
我上周刚好有点缺钱
I was a little short last week.
我后来补回去了
I replaced it.
你在外面坐了很久了
You've been out here a long time.
要我给你拿件毛衣什么的吗
You want a sweater or something?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你今天也过得很糟糕吗
Did you have a crappy day, too?
的确不算太好
Wasn't my best.
怎么了 你遇到什么事了
Why? What happened to you?
上网课简直让人痛不欲生
Online school is so frustrating.
经常会出故障
There's glitches,
有时候有些小孩的电脑会突然坏掉
and kids' computers aren't working,
他们的家长就会手忙脚乱地去修
and their parents are trying to fix them.
有个小孩的妈妈还精神崩溃了一次
One mom had a breakdown.
她喝醉了 大叫着 "代数是完全没用的"
She was drunk, screaming out, "Algebra is useless!"
瞧吧 在你的教育方面
See, when it comes to your education,
你一定很庆幸我什么都不管吧
aren't you glad - I'm totally checked out?
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表