剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
This is for me and Emilio.
他要留下来吗
He's staying?
你通常一到家就把他踢出家门
You usually boot him out as soon as you get home.
今晚不会
Not tonight.
我们要一起看比赛
We're hanging out and watching the game.
看比赛啊
Watching a game.
好吧
Okay.
把胸衣在这就脱掉 节省时间
Take your bra off in here. Saves time.
除非你想看他手忙脚乱地解胸衣
Unless you like to watch them struggle.
有时候这倒是挺好笑的
Sometimes that's good for a laugh.
-事情不是这样的 -真的吗
- That's not what's going on. - Really?
他在跟人约会 我也是
He's dating, I'm dating.
他完全翻开新篇章了
He's totally moved on.
给你个内部消息 孩子
Here's a tip, kid.
马桶水箱后面塞着牛肉干
There's a bag of beef jerky taped to the back of the toilet tank.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
楼上还是楼下的
Upstairs or down?
楼上的是甜味 楼下的是香薄荷味
Upstairs is sweet, downstairs is savory.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你妈妈很快就回来了
Mommy will be right back.
她在给我们做爆米花
She's making popcorn for us.
我觉得妈妈终于喜欢上爸爸了
I think Mommy's finally into Daddy.
我也觉得
I know.
我听到的时候 也高兴得差点拉出屎来
When I heard it, I almost pooped myself, too.
我应该停下了
I should stop.
不管这块污渍是什么
Whatever this stain is,
是它让这块布料没散成一团
it's holding the fabric together.
达琳 放松
Darlene, relax.
你没必要给我妈留下好印象
You don't have to impress my mom.
而且 我告诉她 我们只在这里住到
Oh, and I told her that we're only living here
我们用大获成功的杂♥志♥挣到的钱
until the escrow closes on our giant new house
买♥♥的那座大房♥子从第三方保管转到我们名下为止
that we got from all the money we made from our successful magazine.
原来我们的生活比我以为的好那么多
We're having a way better life than I thought we were.
我只是
I just --
我不想听到她的批评
I don't want to have to hear her criticism.
对了 别碰她
Oh, yes, don't touch her.
她是个冰雪女王
She's an ice queen.
你知道 在《圣诞故事》里
You know how in "A Christmas Story,"
那个孩子把自己的舌头冻在了冰柱上
the kid gets his tongue stuck to the freezing pole?
就跟那一样
It'll be like that.
所以别把我的舌头放在她身上 懂了
So don't put my tongue on her, got it.
妈
Mom.
我真高兴你来了
I'm really glad you're here.
这就是你等第三方契约结束期间住的房♥子
This is the house where you're staying while the escrow closes.
《警♥察♥》那剧里 坏人老是闯进这样的房♥子
You know, they bust into houses like this on that program "Cops."
妈 真高兴见到
Mom, it's so good to see --
没关系 不用了
Oh, it's okay. Don't.
我已经接种了疫苗
Uh, I've been vaccinated,
但是飞机很脏 尽管我坐的是头等舱
but the plane was filthy even though I was in first class,
那可比经济舱好多了
which is way better than coach.
你父亲是绝对不会多花钱坐头等舱的
Your father would never spend the money,
但是在去机场的路上
but on the way to the airport,
我看到了一个广♥告♥牌写着 "想做就做"
I saw a billboard that said, "Just do it."
我就认定 那是你父亲在告诉我
And I decided that was your father's way of telling me,
"我很抠门 且已经死了 坐头等舱吧"
"I'm cheap and I'm dead. Fly first class."
我们镇上到处是那种广♥告♥牌
Oh, well, we have those billboards all over town.
上一次我看到"想做就做"的时候
The last time I saw "Just Do It,"
我停下车 买♥♥了一个墨西哥卷饼
I pulled over, and I got a burrito.
但是是很大的一份 所以 这算是异曲同工吧
But it was a big one, so it's kind of the same thing.
她是谁
Who's she?
你知道她是谁 我给你发过照片了
You know who she is. I've sent you pictures.
这是达琳
This is Darlene.
你可真是个小不点
You're just a little itty-bitty thing.
妈
Mom.
没关系 我习惯了
Uh, no, it's okay. I'm used to it.
成人们总是想在过马路的时候牵住我的手
Grown-ups try to hold my hand at crosswalks all the time.
我对你丈夫去世的事感到很遗憾
Listen, I am so sorry about your husband.
你没必要为我或我的丈夫感到难过
You don't have to feel bad for me. Or for my husband.
他这一生过得很充实
He had a good, full life.
当然了 他想要抱孙子孙女
Of course, he wanted grandkids,
但是因为一系列原因没能如愿
but that didn't happen for a variety of reasons.
我不是在指桑骂槐
I'm not pointing fingers.
我来送这个
Dropping this off.
抱歉 我没想打扰你们的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude.
杰姬 没关系
Oh, no, Jackie. It's fine.
妈 这是达琳的阿姨杰姬
Mom, this is Darlene's aunt, Jackie.
她是正常体型啊
Well, she's normal-sized.
或许你是没晒够太阳
Maybe you didn't get enough sunlight.
我为你痛失所爱感到很遗憾
I'm so sorry for your loss,
或者如果你感到如释重负
or if you're relieved,
我为你的自♥由♥感到开心
I'm happy for your freedom.
这两种情况我都见过
I've seen both.
我介于这两者之间
I'm somewhere in the middle.
好吧
Yeah.
你介不介意把这个送给哈莉丝
Well, if you wouldn't mind dropping that off for Harris?
餐厅的事让我很忙
The restaurant's got me hopping.
天气很冷 大家都想吃炖菜
It's cold. People want stew.
炖菜
Stew?
没错 我开了家午餐盒餐厅
Yeah. I own The Lunch Box.
兰福德地区唯一的炖菜餐厅
Lanford's only stew restaurant.
看来 如果大家想吃流浪汉吃的食物
Well, I guess if people want hobo food,
总算有餐厅可以去买♥♥了
they have to have a place to get it.
你跟我记忆里的某个人可真像
You remind me of somebody.
要是你跟我说 我将永远一事无成
If you told me I'll never amount to anything,
那就像得太诡异了
it would be downright eerie.
听着
Oh, listen,
你一定因为隔离措施很疲惫了吧
you must be exhausted from all that alienating.
不如你坐下吧 我给你倒杯茶
Why don't you sit and I'll get you a cup of tea, huh?
达琳 你能跟我一起吗
Darlene, can you join me?
达琳
Darlene...
你进去以后 能劝服他把胡子剃掉吗
while you're in there, try to talk him out of the beard.
那让他看着跟布尔什维克主义者一样
It makes him look like a Bolshevik.
这沙发好臭
This couch smells.
多谢夸奖
Thank you!
天呐 我还以为你之前在夸大其词
Holy crap. I thought you were exaggerating for effect.
真要说的话 你对她轻描淡写了
If anything, you downplayed her.
是啊 给 我得走了
Yeah. Here. I gotta go.
什么 你敢让我单独和她待在一起
What? Don't you dare leave me alone with her.
是五金店那边有事
It's the hardware store.
五金店怎么了
What about the hardware store?
我得去当义务陪审员
I have jury duty.
我明白 你不想跟你妈待在一起
Look, I get it, you don't want to be around your mom,
但是你知道吗
but you know what?
她是你妈 不是我妈
She's your mom, not mine,
所以请你赶紧给我过去
so get your ass in there.
不 听着
No. Look.
我还在努力消化这一切 好吗
I am still processing all of this, okay?
丝毫不意外的是 我妈无法给我带来多少安慰
And not surprisingly, my mom is not gonna be a lot of comfort.
所以 我打算开车去我们以前的家
So, I'm gonna drive by our old house
努力唤回一些美好的记忆
and try to drudge up some good memories.
给 灌她几杯酒
Here. Just get a few glasses in her.
她喝完酒后 人会有趣得多
She's actually fun if she's been drinking.
-真的吗 -假的 别再迫使我撒谎了
- Really? - No. Stop making me lie.
你确定我早点下班 你一个人可以吗
Are you sure you're gonna be okay if I leave early?
贝琪和我今晚要享受电影之夜
Becky and I are having movie night.
哇 瞧瞧你
Oh, wow. Look at you,
跟贝琪在家享受有特殊称号♥的夜晚
having specially named nights with Becky at the house.
那是什么美妙的情况啊
What's all that about, huh?
我们只是陪着孩子一起玩
We're hanging out with the baby.
昨晚我们一起看电视挺愉快的
Last night we had a nice time watching TV.
"愉快的时光" 明白
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表