剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
不可能的
No way!
你何不再找一份写作的工作呢
Why aren't you trying to get another writing job?
因为长达25年的失败告诉我
Because I've got 25 years of failure telling me
那条路是走不通的
that - that's the wrong direction.
我搬回来跟爸妈一起住的时候
When I moved back in with Mom and Dad,
真没想到我会混得比那更差
I didn't think I could go any lower.
然后我傻兮兮地一条路走到黑 非要办杂♥志♥
And then I chased this stupid magazine into the ground.
我是有什么毛病啊
I mean, like, what is wrong with me?
没人想当作家 醒醒吧
No one wants me to be a writer. Take a hint.
其实 就像...
You know? It's like...
如果我当年追求别的事业
If I'd done anything else, you know,
就不会在这里排这个队 重新开始了
I wouldn't be standing on this line, starting over.
作为姐姐
As the older sister,
其实我应该当个更好的榜样
I guess I could have been a better role model.
至少这条队伍里 我排在你前面啊
Uh, at least I'm ahead of you in line.
妈妈以前就在这工作 或许可以的
Mom worked here. Maybe it'll be okay.
不 我们应该比我们的父母出色才对
No, we're supposed to do better than our parents.
我们不应该倒♥退♥啊
We're not supposed to be going backwards.
我们这样最终只会沦落成开往爱尔兰的船上的移♥民♥
We're -- we're gonna end up as immigrants on a ship back to Ireland.
天呐 如果他们不雇我们怎么办
Oh, my God, what if they don't hire us?
他们必须收下我们
They have to take us.
我们是一种传承
We're legacies.
我们的血液里都有威尔曼塑料的基因
We have Wellman Plastics in our blood.
那可能是喝自来水喝多了
Well, that's probably just from the tap water.
我们从积极地角度来看下这事吧
Let's look at this positively.
这是个新的开始
Um, it's a new beginning.
杰姬最开始也是在这工作的 现在她成了餐厅老板
Aunt Jackie started here, and she owns a restaurant.
那可是令人骄傲的事
That's something to be proud of.
三明治
Sandwiches!
谁想吃橄榄鹰嘴豆泥三明治
Who wants an olive hummus sandwich heah?!
好棒哟
Opa!
或许我们的孩子会有一番成就
Well, maybe our kids'll do something.
好了 拉文
Well, here we go, Laverne.
出自喜剧《拉文与雪莉》主题曲
蠢货
Schlemiel.
废物
Schlimazel.
炖兔肉有限责任公♥司♥
Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
?我们是不可能成功的?
? We're not gonna make it
至少拉文和雪莉是在酿酒厂工作
At least Laverne and Shirley worked in a brewery
偶尔还可以喝一罐啤酒
and could chug a beer once in a while.
我们有免费的旅行装小瓶子啊
Well, we get free travel-sized bottles,
这倒是挺实用的
which will come in handy
前提是还有国家愿意允许美国人入境
if any other country ever lets Americans in again.
好了 打起劲来 为我们还有工作感到开心吧
Alright, come on. Let's just be happy we're working.
等等
Wait.
拉文和雪莉干这种工作的时候是多大年纪
How old were Laverne and Shirley supposed to be when they had these jobs?
22岁左右
Around 22.
妈的
Oh, crap!
我们被困在这房♥子里好几个月了
We've been stuck in this house for months.
我们需要搞点庆祝活动
We needed something to celebrate.
我发现今天这个日子其实也挺特殊的
So I found something special about today.
-大胆地猜猜吧 -好吧
- Go ahead and guess. - Okay.
托马斯·爱迪生为灯泡申请专利的日子
Thomas Edison applied for a patent for the light bulb.
不对
No!
乌兹别克斯坦发生了大地震
There was a giant earthquake in Uzbekistan.
很好 但不对
Good, but no!
今天是全国爬行动物意识日
It's National Reptile Awareness Day!
今天也是我的生日
It's also my birthday.
我们知道的 宝贝
We knew that, honey.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐 小家伙
- Happy birthday! - Happy birthday, man!
那是送给我的蛋糕吗
Is that my cake?
当然啦 小寿星
Well, it sure is, birthday boy!
上面怎么有个蜥蜴
Why is there a lizard on it?
因为那就是你的小名
That's because of your nickname.
你小的时候 我们都叫你...
When you were a baby, we called you --
小鬣蜥
Iguana!
鬣蜥祝你生日快乐
Iguana tell you happy birthday.
好棒
Hooray!
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表