剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
这只是暂时性的
This is only temporary.
我会想办法解决的
I'm gonna figure this out,
到时候她还是会回去长♥期♥和我一起生活
and then she's gonna be back to living with me full time.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
嘿 小子 你不需要离开啊
Hey, man, you don't have to go!
拜托 我在做热巧克力呢
Come on! I'm making hot chocolate.
我们终于要试试加牛奶了
We're finally gonna try it with milk.
你一直都想知道那会是什么味道
You always wanted to know what that tastes like.
不用了 我明天还得早起
It's okay. I gotta get up early.
谢谢
Thanks.
这可真让人不好受 但事儿还没完
That was rough, but we're not done.
我们得谈谈马克的事
We gotta talk about what happened with Mark.
我知道马克那事是怎么回事
I know what happened to Mark.
他试图向那个孩子解释他的立场
He tried to explain his position to the kid,
然后开打了 马克终结了打架
a fight started, Mark finished it.
故事结束
End of story.
不 对我来说没结束
No, not to me.
马克被人一拳揍在脸上 这都是你的错
Mark got punched in the face. This is your fault.
我可没叫他跟人打架
I didn't tell him to fight anybody.
他跟我说他觉得很难受 因为他什么都没说
He told me he felt bad because he didn't say anything.
我跟他说 既然那个孩子可以说
I told him if the other kid could say something,
那他也可以说出他想说的
he could say something.
这叫讨论
It's called a discussion.
以前我们就是用这种方法解决问题的
That's how we used to solve things.
不 你不能跟那种人讨论事情
No, you can't have a discussion with those people.
那就像是对墙说话
It's like talking to a wall.
本来的确是讨论 都怪马克后来骂那孩子是白♥痴♥
It was a discussion until Mark called the kid an idiot.
不 跟马克骂他是什么没关系
No, it doesn't matter what Mark called him.
那种孩子 不管怎样都会找人打架
Those kind of kids want to have a fight no matter what,
你是知道的
and you know that.
好吧
Okay.
有些人就是故意保持无知
There are people who are willfully ignorant
你的确没办法说服他们
and you just can't talk to them.
但剩余那些只是观点跟你不同的人呢
But what about the rest, who just don't see it your way?
我就有跟我观点不同的朋友
I got friends I disagree with.
你有吗
Do you?
这不公平 我没朋友
That's not fair. I don't have friends.
我有哦
Well, I do.
我们可以坐下来一起喝啤酒
And we can sit there over a beer
争论这个国家越来越烂是谁的错
and argue whose fault it is the country's going down the tubes,
但我们都同意连贝芙丽·罗丝
and then agree that Beverly Rose
去当四分卫都比特鲁比斯基要出色
would be a better quarterback than Trubisky.
那是以前 爸 这年头你不能随便掺和事情了
That's the old days, Dad. You can't engage anymore.
每个人都想大声表达自己的观点 固执己见
Everybody just gets louder and louder and louder.
所以马克最后才会跟人♥拳♥斗
That's how Mark ended up in a fistfight.
马克最后跟人♥拳♥头
Mark ended up in a fistfight
是因为科林的父亲和马克的母亲
because Colin's father and Mark's mother
都教育自己的孩子
have both taught their kids
只要跟你观点不同的人都是蠢货
that anybody that doesn't agree with them is stupid.
嘿 别把他们跟我相提并论
Hey, don't you dare equate them with me.
为什么 因为你觉得你是对的吗
Why? Because you think you're right?
他们还觉得自己是对的呢 然后就没人交谈了
They think they're right. Then nobody talks.
正是这种思想在毁坏这个国家
That's the kind of mentality that's ruining the country.
所以你就给他们发言的机会
So you'd rather let them talk
将他们喷出来的有毒言论正常话吗
and continue normalizing the poison they've been spewing?
那才是这个国家的问题所在
That is what's wrong with the country,
通过交谈是无法纠正的
and we're not gonna fix it by talking.
那你觉得要如何纠正
Then how do you fix things?
通过选举
By having an election
让自己支持的候选人获胜
and trying to get your candidate to win.
然后到了周三早上 有一方大获全胜
Then Wednesday morning, one side's great
而其他国民都愤怒不已
and the rest of the country's pissed off.
好吧 少数服从多数啊
Okay, well, majority rules.
输的人只能接受这个结果
And then whoever loses has to deal with it.
那我们要如何让国家再团结起来呢
Then how do we put the country back together?
我也不知道 所以我们才要投票
I don't know. That's why we vote --
好让那些当选的人去想办法解决
so those guys can figure it out.
我只是希望人们不要因为投票不如意而丧失希望
I just hope people don't get discouraged from voting.
我没有丧失希望
I didn't get discouraged.
我填好了选票
I filled out my ballot
然后丢在了地上 就是邮箱以前所在的地方
and dropped it on the ground right where the mailbox used to be.
我加注五颗柠檬糖和一颗波士顿焗豆糖
I raise you five Lemonheads and a Boston Baked Bean.
好吧 我加注三个火枪手巧克力棒
Okay, and I will raise you a 3 Musketeers.
一个疯狂下注的鲸鱼大亨啊
We got ourselves a whale here.
赶紧完事吧
Let's wrap this up.
我的糖果屋薯条已经在预热了
I've got Hansel and Gretel on preheat.
有人看到我们的糖了吗
Has anybody seen our candy?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你们简直是魔鬼
You people are real monsters.
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表