剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表
康纳一家
第三季 第二集
全球性流行病 总统选举
The pandemic, the presidential election,
以及万圣节都同时发生了
and Halloween all happening at once.
把五个傻♥逼♥青少年丢进一个小木屋里
Throw in five dumb teenagers in a cabin
恐怖片就差不多完成了
and you got yourself a horror movie.
"投票机坏了
"The voting booth isn't working.
我一个人在黑夜里出去修一下"
I'll just go outside alone in the dark to fix it."
女士们 先生们 请注意
Mesdames et monsieur, your attention, please.
都2020年了 玩不给糖就捣蛋的装束要有流行风范
It's 2020, so get ready to trick-or-treat in style.
新冠风格哦
COVID style.
哇 「咒灵护士」
Wow. "Cursed nurse."
是因为给你的薪水不足 且你被困在盒子里吗
Is that because you're underpaid and stuck in a box?
不 她成为「咒灵护士」是因为她妈告诉她
No. She's a cursed nurse because her mother told her
她永远当不了医生 所以她就当了护士
she could never be a doctor, so she became a nurse.
然后她把她妈给杀了
And then she killed her mother.
现在她在全世界各地游荡
And now she wanders the Earth
专门惩罚那些不认为自己的女儿
punishing mothers who never thought their daughters
可以成功运营一家餐厅的母亲
could successfully run a restaurant.
马克打扮成了糖果机
Mark's a gumball machine.
我不知道怎么把背景故事跟我妈扯上关系
I didn't know how to make that about my mom.
但它可以供应糖果啊
Well, but it does promote gum.
这真是太适合那些吃可疑减肥餐的孩子们了
That's perfect for all those kids with questionable diets
只要稍微推他们一把
that just need that little push
就能跨过糖尿病终点线了
to get across the diabetic finish line.
我喜欢这些装扮服
Well, I love the costumes.
不幸的是 市长刚刚取消了今年
Unfortunately, the mayor just canceled
兰福德地区的不给糖就捣蛋活动
trick-or-treating in Lanford this year.
不要啊
Oh, no!
没错 就是之前禁止在公园饮酒的那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, it's the same clown that banned drinking in the park.
不喝酒去公园干什么
Why else would you go to a park?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
明年我们把不给糖就捣蛋活动搞得加倍热闹
We'll double up on trick-or-treating next year.
我倒是没意见
It's fine by me.
我知道这套装扮服可以保护我不染上新冠
I know this costume protects me from COVID,
但说真的 这玩意儿没有气孔
but seriously, this thing has no air holes.
我才不管什么新冠
I don't care about COVID.
我真的想参加万圣节活动
I really wanted to do Halloween.
现在我没有任何期待了
Now I don't have anything else to look forward to!
这是怎么了
What happened there?
市长取消了万圣节活动
The mayor canceled Halloween.
那也太糟心了
Oh, that sucks.
你们觉得玛丽还好吧
You think Mary's okay?
很难说
Hard to tell.
我倒是习惯了见我的孩子难过和失望
I'm used to my kids being upset and disappointed,
但见到一个很乖的孩子这样就让人很难受
but it's rough when you see it in a well-adjusted kid.
我觉得这不能怪她
Hey, I can't blame her.
对小孩子来说 万圣节就是一年中最棒的一天
When you're a kid, trick-or-treating's the best day of the year.
我们以前玩得好开心啊 身上穿得破破烂烂的
We used to have so much fun looking all raggedy,
跑去富家孩子的街区 获得"同情糖果"
going to the rich kids' neighborhood for pity candy.
还记得有个特别傲慢的人家吗 放了个碗出来
Remember that stuck-up family that put out that bowl
上面写着 "每人只能拿一块糖果哦"
that said, "Only one candy per person, please"?
对哦
Oh, yeah.
那个碗我好像还收着呢
I-I think I still have that bowl.
我们在上班前还有点时间
You know what? We have a few minutes before work.
我去看看玛丽怎么样
I'm gonna go check in on Mary.
嘿 糖果机
Hey, gumball!
我之前忘了问你
I forgot to ask you --
重回学校上课的感觉怎么样
how's it feel to be back in school?
一周只需要去上几天课
It's only a couple days a week,
但还是很糟心
but it still sucks.
上足球训练课时 我们只能轮流踢球
At soccer practice, we take turns kicking a ball.
一个小孩踢完后 他们会擦一下
One kid kicks it, then they wipe it down,
然后再给下一个小孩
and then they give it to the next kid.
学校里的人
How's everybody at school
对于社交隔离和戴口罩的事是什么反应
dealing with social distancing and the masks?
在班级里的时候还好
Good. While we're in class.
但一旦出了校门 就有人会犯蠢
But the minute we're outside, people get stupid.
昨天 我走路回家的途中
Yesterday, I was walking home
有个偶尔跟我一起玩的小孩 叫科林
and this kid I hang out with sometimes, Colin,
他当时跟其他小孩走在一起
was with some other kids
然后他就开始招惹我
and he started hassling me.
他叫我摘掉口罩
He told me to take off my mask.
我拒绝了 然后他说
I said no, and he said,
"你害怕什么 佩洛西"
"What are you afraid of, Pelosi?"
挺聪明的孩子 他还知道议员呢
Smart kid. He knows about the Senate.
佩洛西是众议院议长 不过 确实没错
She's the Speaker of the House, but, yeah.
然后科林说 戴口罩只是一种
Then Colin said his dad said wearing a mask
把别人都吓得待在家里不敢出来的手段罢了
is just a way to scare people into staying home,
那可能会让他丢了工作
and that could cost him his job.
你是怎么说的
What'd you say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
我就继续往前走
I just kept walking.
好吧
Okay.
挺好的
Good for you.
大概算吧
I guess.
但我其实想说 "我并不是害怕
I mean, I-I wanted to say, "I'm not afraid.
我戴口罩是为了防止别人感染病毒
I'm wearing the mask to keep other people from getting sick,
包括你"
including you."
但是妈妈说 我只需要无视他们就好
But Mom said - that I should just ignore them.
好吧 这也是一种应对方法
Okay, that's...one way to go,
但你也有权利说出你想说的话
but you got a right to say what you want, too.
就算科林无法理解
I mean, even if Colin doesn't get it,
你或许也可以改变其他人的想法
you may change somebody else's mind.
是啊 什么都不说 让我感觉很怪
Yeah. I felt really weird not saying anything.
我会按你说的做
I'm gonna do that.
玛丽刚刚从这里经过了吗
Did Mary come back through here?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
她也不在楼上 我找不到她
She's not upstairs. I couldn't find her.
好吧 好吧 我们分头找
Alright, alright. We'll spread out.
她肯定就在家里的某个地方
She's got to be here somewhere.
你找不到玛丽了吗
What, you can't find Mary?
不是
No.
如果我们把她弄丢了 D.J.肯定会崩溃的
And D.J.'s gonna be mad if we lose her.
只生一个孩子
When you've only got one kid,
感情就会格外深厚
you get super attached to them.
但你有三个孩子 难道你就不...
But you have three kids. Weren't you attached to --
我们有一个最爱的孩子 另外两个是替补
We had one favorite and two backups.
你们自己算谁是谁吧
You kids figure it out.
你怎么知道我在哪
How did you know where I was?
我以前生气的时候也总是来这里
Oh, I used to come up here all the time when I was mad.
你为什么事生气
What were you mad about?
住在这里
Living here.
但是你现在还是住在这里
But you're still living here.
没错 还是很生气
Yep. Still mad.
你在为万圣节的事生气 对吧
You're bummed about Halloween, right?
是啊
Yeah.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
你♥爸♥爸会替你想出好玩的事做的
Your dad will come up with something fun for you to do.
他不会的
No, he won't.
他整天都在工作
He works all the time.
我经常是一个人
I'm alone a lot.
经常
A lot?
我知道他升职了
I mean, I know he got promoted,
但我没想到他的工作时间那么长
but I didn't think he was working that much.
很多时候 他都是8点以后才回家
A lot of times, he doesn't get home till 8:00.
我那时候都已经给自己做好晚饭了
I've already made myself dinner by then.
所以 你一整天都是一个人
So you're-- you're, like, alone all day?
那也太艰难了
That's so hard.
你一天下来都做什么呢
What do you do all day?
上完网课后 我有电视里的老友们相伴
Well, after online school, I have my TV friends.
剧集 | 康纳一家(2018) | 导航列表