剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
不要…
No! No.
不 放我出去
No, let me out!
别把我关在这里
Don't leave me here.
不要
No!
我要找我妈妈
I want my mom!
放我出去
Let me out of here!
救命
Help me!
救命
Help!
别把我关在这里
Don't leave me here.
不要
No!
不要
No!
兄弟 你如果觉得
Mate, you're drawing a long bow
这跟那个失踪女童有关 那就太牵强了
if you think they're connected to the missing kid.
是吗
You reckon?
走吧 我们去喝啤酒
Come on. Let's grab a beer.
-我请客 -你先去吧
- My shout. - You go, then.
我如果找到了什么 威克斯就得发搜索令
If I find something, Wilkes will have to approve a search warrant.
我们就可以进入布赖克马许 找到莎拉麦法提
We get into Blackmarsh, we find Sara McFetridge.
待会见
See you down there.
原谅我 艾咪
Forgive me, Amy.
是我给了你太多责任
I put too much responsibility on you.
我预期你能像大人一样
I expected you to behave like a grown-up.
当艾莎的老师
To be Asha's teacher,
但你自己也还是孩子
when you're only a child yourself.
我怎么没注意到这点呢
How could I not have realized this?
你想长大吗 艾咪
Do you want to grow up, Amy?
你是我的长女 你会继承我拥有的一切
You are my oldest daughter, the heir to everything that is mine.
等我无法带领骨肉时 你就得负责接手
It is you who must carry on The Kindred when I am no longer able.
但是在那之前
But to do that,
你得先入门才行
you must be initiated.
你准备好接受洁净了吗
Are you ready for your Clearing?
是
Yes.
你要入门 就得先洁净所有的罪过
In order to go through, you must be cleared of all your sins.
这需要很大的勇气
That takes great courage.
你有勇气吗 艾咪
Do you have that, Amy?
有 我有
Yes. Yes, I do.
那你就准备好了
Then you are ready.
张开嘴巴
Open your mouth.
光照在你身上最为明亮 艾咪
The light shines brightest on you, Amy,
因为你被选中了
because you are the chosen one.
救命
Help!
放我出去
Let me out!
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪
Amy!
不
Help!
我知道你不会让我失望的
I know you won't disappoint me.
-艾咪 -拜托放我出去
- Amy! Amy! - Let me out, please!
你如果让自己被恐惧支配 就永远无法入门 艾咪
You'll never go through if you let fear overtake you, Amy.
光将会照在你身上 艾咪
The light shines on you, Amy.
你有没有背叛家人
Did you betray your family?
救命
Help!
救命
Help.
艾咪 救我
Amy, help me!
你不够努力 艾咪
You're not working hard enough, Amy.
你不够努力 艾咪
You're not working hard enough, Amy.
艾咪
Amy!
我叫莎拉
My name is Sara.
艾咪 救我
Amy, help me!
放开我
Leave me alone!
我想回家
I wanna go home!
救我
Help.
艾咪 救我
Amy, help me!
我想回家 我讨厌这里 也讨厌你们所有人
I want to go home! I hate this place and I hate you all!
艾莎在哪里
Where's Asha?
你觉得她在哪里 艾咪
Where do you think she is, Amy?
我不知道
I don't know.
你完全不知道吗
You have no idea?
对
No.
她回家了
She's gone home.
你们放她走了
You let her go?
她不属于这里 她从来就不是我们的一分子
She didn't belong here. She was never one of us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我失败了 我会更努力
I failed. I can try harder.
喂
Hello?
艾咪 我是伟恩 拜托别挂电♥话♥
Amy, it's Wayne. Please don't hang up.
你怎么会有这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
你先听我说 好吗
Look, just hear me out, okay?
您拨的号♥码目前没有回应
The number you have called is not available.
干
Fuck.
芙芮雅
Freya.
你把我的电♥话♥号♥码给了伟恩
You gave Wayne my number.
对 他需要跟你谈
Yeah, he needed to speak to you.
无论伟恩需要什么 一切都没变
Whatever Wayne needs, nothing's changed.
你希望他把比利带走吗
You want him to take Billy?
-什么 -是这样吗
-What? -Is that it?
当然不是 不是
Of course not. No.
他眼睛瘀青的事是意外 你明明就在场
The black eye was an accident. You were right there!
听着 你有没有先听他说他联络…
Look, did you let him tell you why he wanted...
你无权介入我的人生
You have no right to interfere in my life.
听着 我只是… 我只是想做对你好的事
Look, I was just, I was just trying to do what I thought was best for you.
-我是你妈 你也知道… -你才不是
-I'm your mother, you understand... -No, you are not.
-嗨 -嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
谢谢你 小克 这样比住汽车旅馆好多了
Thanks for this, Chris. Beats forking out for a motel.
不客气 我们是家人 进来吧
Of course. We're family. Come on.
-是谁 -嘿
- Hello? - Hey.
今天有人逃狱吗
Any jailbreaks today?
没有 但现在才中午而已
Nope, but it is only midday.
你要不要先休息 我可以送午餐给她吃
Did you want to take your break now? I can... I can grab her lunch.
-你确定吗 -对…
Are you sure? Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
伟恩知道了
Wayne knows.
克莉丝汀跟他说了 他要来把比利带走
Christine told him and now, he's come to get Billy.
他一直跟踪我们 还在校门口跟比利说话
He's been following us, talking to Billy at the school gate.
他知道我们住在哪里
He knows where we live.
我不能让他再把他带走
I can't let him do it again.
我如果失去比利…
If I lose Billy...
比利并不属于伟恩
Billy doesn't belong to Wayne.
失去孩子对妈妈来说是最大的伤痛
Losing a child is the greatest pain a mother can bear.
我们比谁都清楚这点
And we know that more than anyone.
伟恩永远无法 把比利从你身边带走 艾咪
Wayne will never take Billy from you, Amy.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
快趁那个谁回来之前帮我调杯琴通宁
Now, make me a gin and tonic before what's-his-name comes back.
我真是受不了他喂我吃的婴儿食品
Can't stand the baby food he shoves down my throat.
他叫莫罕默德
His name's Mohamed.
你在吗 亲爱的
Are you here, my darling?
是 我在
Yeah, I'm here.
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表