剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
(尽管部分故事为真实事件改编 本剧纯属虚构)
(为达戏剧效果 剧中角色 人名 地点和事件皆为虚构)
(并无影射真实人物 不论在世与否 真实地点与事件)
艾咪
Amy?
他们在等你了
They're waiting.
艾咪
Amy?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
她开始在我这边寄养时已经13岁了
She was 13 when she was fostered out to me.
那些小孩都没被妈妈照顾过
Nobody had ever mothered those children
她怎么会知道该怎么照顾小孩
so how was she supposed to know what to do?
她就只知道残忍♥行径和虐待
All she knew was cruelty and abuse.
她从来没被抱过和爱过
She was never held, or loved.
我曾试着爱她 不过呢…
I tried to but, you know,
这些问题从她小时候 就埋藏在她的内心深处了
these things are buried so far down from when she was little.
我拿卡车上的轮胎扳手把窗户敲破
I grabbed the wheel brace from the ute to smash the window.
把车门打开
Opened the car door.
麦克丝没有…
Max wasn't...
麦克丝没有动静 眼睛也闭着
Max wasn't moving and her eyes were closed.
我伸手进去把她抱起来 同时救护车就到了
And I reached in to pick her up as the ambulance arrived.
当时孩子的妈妈在哪里
And where was the baby's mother during all this?
我看到她在对街
I saw her across the road.
她当时在做什么
And what was she doing?
她…
She was, ah...
她就站在那里
She was just standing there.
你认为小麦克欣由母亲独力照顾
Do you believe that baby Maxine can be safe
是安全的吗
in the sole care of her mother?
就我身为社工的经验
In my experience as a social worker,
我们的目标 是要尽可能让家人在一起…
our aim is to keep as many families together as possible--
请回答我的问题
Please, answer the question.
就目前而言
At... at this point,
我并不认为这样对孩子来说
I don't believe that would be in the best interests
是最好的选择
of the child's welfare.
你一定知道在炎炎夏日
You must have known that leaving a baby in a car
把孩子留在没开窗的车上
with the windows closed on a hot summer's day
可能会导致她死亡吧
was potentially fatal?
波佛特小姐 你能回答这个问题吗
Miss Beaufort, can you answer the question?
我决定将监护权单独判给父亲
I have determined that custody rights be granted solely to the father,
伟恩德尔凯
Wayne Dhurrkay.
母亲将获得监督探视权
Supervised visitation rights are granted to the mother
每星期两小时
each week for two hours,
时间和地点待定 在12个月后进行审视
at a time and place to be determined with a review in 12 months,
需要进行谘商和精神评估
pending counseling and psychiatric assessment.
(改编自JP波马雷同名原创小说)
邪梦再现
第一季第七集
票在身上吗
Got your ticket?
对
Yeah.
你一到就通知我 好吗
Let me know as soon as you arrive, okay?
别忘了我们之前谈的事
And don't forget what we talked about.
好 我知道 星期一就要上学
Yeah, I know. School on Monday.
我把你弟的事处理完就会回去
I've just got to sort a few things out here with your brother.
过来
Come here.
当爸妈是件难事 麦克丝
This stuff is hard, Max.
我有时候也不知道自己在干嘛
I don't always know what I'm doing.
再见 麦克丝
Bye, Max!
她怎么会来
What's she doing here?
注意礼貌
Be nice.
我们只是想跟你道别
We just want to say goodbye.
我们很快就会再见面的 老弟
I'll see you real soon, little bro.
再见
See you.
一路顺风
Have a safe trip.
(萤火虫)
再见 麦克丝
Bye, Max!
再见 麦克丝
Bye-bye, Max!
你有告诉她吗
Did you tell her?
我觉得不妥
I didn't think that would be right.
我从来没有怪过你 芙芮雅
I never blamed you, Freya.
会发生那种事 都是因为布赖克马许
What happened was because of Blackmarsh.
因为艾卓安在那里对你做的事
What Adrienne did to you there.
对你们所有人做的事
To all of you.
(《岛》 阿道斯赫胥黎)
妈
Mom?
妈在哪里
Where's Mom?
泡澡
Bath.
她出了点小意外
One of her little accidents.
莫在吗
Oh, is Mo here?
你又为什么一直跑来这里
Question is, why are you always here?
那你呢 你又为什么穿着这套西装
You can talk. What's with the suit?
看起来很体面 对吧
It's pretty smart, right?
要干嘛
What's it for?
当然是为了婚礼
The wedding, of course.
你要结婚了吗
Are you getting married?
我吗 不是 是艾比盖儿的婚礼
Me? No. Abigail's wedding.
你真的要参加吗
You're seriously going to that?
我为什么不能去 我是妈咪的同伴
Why wouldn't I? I'm Mommy's plus one.
你不能带她去参加艾比的婚礼
You can't take her to Abby's wedding!
为什么不行
Why not?
因为他们很讨厌她
Because they hate her.
她是他们的妈妈
She is their mother!
妈
Mom?
很好
Oh, good.
麻烦你帮我找拖鞋
You can help me look for my slippers.
我很确定是被他藏起来了
He hides them from me, I'm sure of it.
我昨晚在小屋看到你了
I saw you at The Lodge last night.
他到底收在哪里
Oh, where's he put them?
我是逼不得已才帮你保守秘密的
I kept your secret because I had to.
但你如果要重建骨肉 我可不会闷不作声
But if you're restarting The Kindred, I won't stay silent.
你也知道你乱讲话 会发生什么事 艾咪
And you know what will happen if you don't, Amy.
艾咪 你有访客
Amy, you have a visitor.
是你妈
It's your mother.
克莉丝汀不是我妈
Christine is not my mother.
你好 天使
Hello, angel.
你好吗 艾咪
How are you, Amy?
我很好
Good.
你应该不太好
I don't think you are.
所以我帮你准备了惊喜
Which is why I have a surprise for you.
你今天就能离开这里
You're leaving here. Today.
我认识一位名医
I know an important doctor
他可以推♥翻♥你的强制住院令
who can overturn your involuntary admission order.
但我对外面已经没有任何留恋了
But there's nothing out there for me.
我失去了我的孩子
I lost my child.
我也失去了我的孩子
I lost my children.
蓝魔鬼把你们带走了
The Blue Devils took you away.
但我们随时都能展开新的人生 艾咪
But there is always new life, Amy.
你还年轻 你可以重新开始
You're young. You can start again.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
“谢谢你 妈咪”
"Thank you, Mommy."
谢谢你 妈咪
Thank you, Mommy.
我们永远不能放弃自己的孩子
You never give up on your children.
(出院后照护 艾咪波佛特)
弥勒 请在这边签名
And Maitreya, she needs to sign here.
谢谢你 护士
Thank you, Nurse.
还有这里 亲爱的
One more, my darling.
我永远不会回去
I'm never going back.
随你便
That's up to you.
波佛特太太
Mrs. Beaufort?
你准备好要继续拼拼图了吗
Ready to finish your jigsaw puzzle?
留发辫的那个男人在讲什么
What's he saying, the man with the hair?
我找到了 你看
I found them. Look.
缺少的拼图
The missing pieces.
竟然是在盆栽里面
They were in the pot plant, of all places.
你应该去那里找我的拖鞋
Well, you should look there for my slippers.
芙芮雅…
Freya. Freya.
芙芮雅 我们能谈谈吗
Freya, can I speak to you?
好…
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表