剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
-艾莎 -艾莎 快出来
- Asha! - Asha, come out now.
艾莎 你在哪里
Asha, where are you?
艾莎 你在哪里
Asha, where are you?
艾莎
Asha!
-艾莎
- Asha. - Asha!
艾莎
Asha!
我们要到另一边去搜
We're moving the search to the other side.
艾莎很讨厌这里
Asha hated it here.
她只要见过妈咪就不会讨厌这里了
Once she meets Mommy, she won't hate it.
她说她可以看电视
She said she had television.
-玩娃娃 随时吃东西… -艾莎的体内有魔鬼 艾咪
-Dolls. Food whenever she wanted... -Asha has the Devil in her, Amy.
她是在诱惑你 想让你远离光明
She was tempting you, trying to turn your back to the light.
走吧
Come on.
快走
Come on!
-艾莎 -艾莎
- Asha? - Asha.
艾莎
Asha!
喂
Hello?
我们刚下高速公路 汉娜
We've just turned off the freeway, Hannah.
带孩子们做好准备
Please have the children ready,
跟艾莎说妈咪很期待能见到她
and tell Asha Mommy's very excited to meet her.
你妈要来了
Your mother's coming.
去告诉他们 艾伦
Go tell them, Aaron.
快去
Go.
快去
Go!
妈咪要来了
Mommy's coming.
-艾莎
- Asha! - Asha!
艾莎
Asha!
-艾莎
- Asha! - Asha!
-妈咪要来了 -艾莎
- Mommy's coming! - Asha!
艾莎
Asha!
艾莎
Asha!
你们晚几分钟找到你们的妹妹 就得多关地洞几个小时
For every minute your sister's not found, it's an hour in the Hole.
-艾莎 -艾莎
- Asha? - Asha!
-你在哪里 -艾莎
- Where are you? - Asha!
-艾莎…
- Asha! - Asha!
艾莎
Asha?
艾莎
Asha!
艾莎
- Asha? - Asha.
-艾莎 -艾莎
- Asha! - Asha!
-艾莎
Asha!
艾莎
Asha!
-艾莎
Asha! Asha! Asha!
-艾莎
Asha!
-艾莎 -快
Asha! Come on!
排成一直线散开
Fan out in a straight line.
跟我走…
Follow me. Follow me.
我找到她了
I've found her!
(改编自JP波马雷同名原创小说)
邪梦再现
第一季第二集
拜托你让我订学校午餐 好吗
Can I please, please, please have a lunch order?
不行…我已经帮你做了 很好吃的起司三明治
No. No, I made you a very yummy cheese sandwich. There are no new leads
伍德费德女童凯莉安德森失踪一案 目前没有任何新线索
in the search for missing Woodfield girl, Carrie Anderson.
她的家人恳请大家
Her family are pleading
-提供任何相关资讯 -但哈利每星期五都能订
- for any information. - But Harry has one every Friday.
如果有人看到什么
If anyone has seen anything,
-或知道什么… -背好背包 小比
-or knows anything... -Grab your bag, Bilbo.
好 玩得愉快
All right, have a good day.
再见 妈
Bye, Mama.
哈利
Harry!
嗨 比利
Hi, Billy.
-比利 你好吗 -再见
- Billy, how are you? - Bye bye.
-很好 -很好吗
- Good? - Good.
嘿 芙芮雅
Oh. Hey, Freya.
2C班的妈妈想约某天晚上一起出去玩 你觉得如何
Um, the Moms of 2C, we were saying we deserve a night out. What do you think?
好 听起来很棒
Yeah, sounds great.
是啊 难得把麻烦事交给爸爸做
Yeah, leave the hard work to the dads for once.
杰夫真是一点用都没有
Geoff is so seriously useless.
哈利生日时 他只吹了一颗气球就偏头痛发作
At Harry's birthday, he got a migraine from blowing up one balloon.
-才一颗气球而已 -对啊
-Like, one balloon. -Yeah.
-小心点 孩子们 -我也不是在抱怨什么
- Careful, kids. - I mean, not that I'm complaining.
我简直无法想象当单亲家长…
I mean, being a single parent, I can't imagine...
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
我从一开始就是单亲妈妈了
It's all I've ever known.
快进教室
Get to class.
是一♥夜♥情♥吗
Oh, was it a one-night stand?
我现在还真想搞一♥夜♥情♥
Oof. What I would do to have one of those right now.
芙芮雅
Freya?
你有空跟我谈一下吗
Have you got time for a quick word?
-你再传讯息给我 -好
-Oh, text me. -Yeah.
-嘿
-Hey.
我只是想关心你一下
Um, I just want to check in with you.
-好 -是
-Okay. -Yeah. Um...
家里有什么事吗
Is everything all right at home?
-没事… -没事吗
-Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah?
没事
Yeah.
只是学校规定我们要追踪任何伤势
It's just that, um, it's school protocol... to follow up on any injury.
你在讲比利眼睛瘀青的事
Oh, you're talking about Billy's black eye.
是 他当时在门后面 我把门打开了
Yeah, um... He was behind the door and-- And I opened the door
但我不知道他在门后面
and I didn't realize he was behind it.
是 当然 我完全能理解
Yeah, of course. I totally understand.
当单亲家长并不容易
Sole parenting is hard.
那是意外
It was an accident.
仅此而已
That's all.
我妈也在场 她目睹了整个过程
My mom was right there. She saw the whole thing.
我们的档案里有你♥妈♥的♥资讯吗
Have we got your mom's details on file?
没有
No.
没有
Uh, no.
-没有 -你可以加进比利的档案里吗
-You don't. -Perhaps you can add them to Billy's file?
-好 -以防我们对我们的报告
-Yeah. -In case we have to verify anything
-需要验证… -我得接这通电♥话♥
-for our report... -Sorry, I actually have to get this.
嘿 莫 怎么了吗
Hey Mo, is everything okay?
有人在吗
Hello?
芙芮雅 嘿
Freya, hey.
我在洗衣篮里找到了她的追踪器
I found her tracker in the laundry basket.
波佛特太太自己一个人四处游荡
Mrs. Beaufort is not safe wandering around out there
-是很危险的 -是 我知道
-on her own. -Yeah, I know.
我得写进我的每日报告里 如果这种状况一再发生
I'll have to put it on my daily report and if this keeps happening,
-局处会要求要进行全天候照护… -没关系 莫 没关系
-the agency will insist on 24-hour care... -It's okay, Mo, it's okay.
没这个必要 我会找到她的 跟往常一样
You don't have to do that. I'll find her. I always do.
手放下
Hands down.
你是不是又吃糖果了
Have you been eating sweets again?
过来 亲爱的
Come here, my darling.
欢迎回家 我的天使
Welcome home, my angel.
我们很高兴你能来
We're so happy to have you here.
回到队伍里
Go back in the line.
是我帮你找到她的 妈咪
I found her for you, Mommy.
艾莎之前逃跑了
Asha ran away.
她躲在树上 但我找到她了
She was hiding up a tree, but I found her.
妈妈非常以你为荣 艾东
You make your mother very proud, Anton.
弥勒 我能解释
Maitreya, I can explain.
你不只绑♥架♥了一个孩子 还让她逃跑
Not only do you kidnap a child, but then you allow her to escape.
-艾咪应该要负责照顾艾莎… -你是想毁了我们吗
-It was Amy's job to take care of Asha... -Do you want to destroy us, is that it?
不是
No.
艾比盖儿的发根没补染 艾娜贝儿变胖了
Abigail's roots are showing, Annabelle's getting fat
艾登像得了痲疯病一直抓身体
and Adam is scratching like a leper.
妈
Mom.
你不能一直自己跑出来
You can't keep leaving the house on your own.
还有我在
She's not on her own.
你如果想带妈出来 就得告知局处
If you want to take Mom out, you need to inform the agency.
他们有照护责任
They have a duty of care.
你也是
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表