剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
He does this.
还会这样
And this.
我可以摸摸它吗
Can I touch him?
它是哪来的
Where'd you get him?
在一间店买♥♥的
At a store.
麦克丝德尔凯收 南澳安全山孔雀石大道七号♥
这些恐龙真棒 嘿
Nice dinosaurs, hey.
它有什么能力
What does he do?
16岁生日
亲爱的麦克丝 恭喜你16岁了
祝你生日快乐
永远爱你的妈上
你都没写寄件人地址
You never put the return address on any of them.
那你是怎么找到我的
So how did you find me?
爸之前跟我说过 你是因为不会当妈妈才离开我的
You know, Dad told me that you left me because you didn't know how to be a mom.
但我观察过一阵子了 你…
I've been watching you. You...
你会当妈妈
You know how to be a mom.
所以你当初为什么会离开我
So why did you leave me?
我只是希望你能平安无事
I just wanted you to be safe.
因为你很危险吗
From you?
麦克丝 宝贝 过来
Max? Bub, come here.
我担心到快疯了
I've been going out of my mind.
-你还好吗 -还好
-You okay? -Yeah.
那是她爸吗
Is that her dad?
比利 我叫你在里面等
Billy, I told you to wait inside.
你想介绍我们认识吗
You wanna introduce us?
不行 现在不行
No. Not now.
芙芮雅 他得知道自己的爸爸是谁
Freya, he needs to know who his father is.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
你偷偷生下了他
You kept him from me.
你有没有准备好都不重要
Whether you're ready or not is irrelevant.
你没资格跑来我家威胁我 伟恩
You don't get to come to my house and threaten me, Wayne.
我错过了八年
I missed eight years.
我错过了更多
I missed more than that.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
-厢型车呢 -在警♥察♥手上
- Where's the van? - Cops took it.
闯入者将被起诉
-不… -让他走
-No! No! -Let him go!
妈咪 你在哪里
Mommy, where are you?
-妈咪 -走吧 我们走
- Mommy! - Come on, let's go.
没事的 你不会有事的
It's okay. You're gonna be all right.
-放开我 -不
- Get off me! - No!
找到了几个
How many you got?
九个
Nine.
是
Yeah.
还少一个
One short.
我去棚子里找找看
I'll check the shed.
莎拉
Sara!
莎拉
Sara!
她一定是在艾卓安手上
Adrienne must have her.
她在哪里
Where is she?
艾卓安在哪里
Where's Adrienne?
她在哪里
Where is she?
请马上前往14号♥登机门
Please proceed to Gate 14 immediately.
艾东
Anton.
你好 妈咪
Hello, Mommy.
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表