剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
给她一点时间 她会想通的
Give her time. She'll come round.
我也不确定 或许已经太迟了
I don't know, maybe it's too late.
或许麦克丝不想跟我有瓜葛
Maybe Max doesn't wanna be part of my life.
圣诞礼物呢
Where are the Christmas presents?
-妈 圣诞节还要很久才会到 -我们得包装礼物
-Mom, it's not, it's not Christmas yet. -We need to wrap the presents.
没问题 波佛特太太
We will do that, Mrs. Beaufort.
我今天已经洗两次衣服了
I've already done two loads today.
我调的谷片和牛奶比例 好像不太适合夫人
I don't think my Weetbix-to-milk ratio agreed with Madam.
你怎么不试试吐司抹维吉麦呢
Why don't you just try Vegemite on toast?
那样会换我拉肚子
Oh, then that would make me sick.
小心点 莫 你说这种话可能会被驱逐出境
Careful, Mo. They could deport you for saying that.
你住在这里
You're staying here.
怎么了
What?
这房♥子很大 有很多卧室
It's a big house. Plenty of bedrooms.
这就代表有人能来过夜 对吧 莫
And it means someone can be here overnight. Right, Mo?
这点子不错
It is a good idea.
你之后就不用太常开车来了 艾咪
You won't have to worry about driving in so much, Aims.
我知道你来这里的路程很远
I know it's a long way for you to come.
对了 我有听说 你可能马上就要开始找房♥子了
Mind you, I did hear you might be looking for a new place to live soon.
嘿 我洗完澡之后 就去买♥♥咖啡回来 好不好
Hey, after my shower, how about I go get us some takeaway coffees, yeah?
好不好 妈咪
Would you like that, Mommy?
好 亲爱的 好 艾咪可以负责摆圣诞树
Yes, darling, yes. Amy can put up the tree.
好 那就麻烦你了 艾咪 可以吧
Oh, yeah. Get onto that, Aims, would you?
我想问你们 有没有相簿能让我拿给波佛特太太看
I was wondering, do you have a photo album I could show Mrs. Beaufort?
对恢复记忆会很有帮助
It is a great way to uncover memories.
伍德费德某间酒品店的监视器画面上
...at a bottle shop in Woodfield.
警方呼吁可能有看过他的民众 出面提供资讯
Police are asking anyone who may have seen him to come forward.
艾咪 快上车
Amy, get in!
救命
Help!
下面这里
Down here!
安静点 否则你会再也无法发出声音
Be quiet, or you'll never make another sound.
他是最近才把胡子刮掉的
He had a beard until recently.
他有同一件衬衫 而且他会喝苏格兰威士忌
He has that same shirt, and he drinks scotch.
他确实很鲁莽 但他会绑♥架♥小孩吗
He's a loose cannon, sure, but kidnapping a kid?
他之前就做过这种事
He's done it before.
做过什么事
Done what before?
说谎 隐瞒事实
Lied. Covered things up.
他受过创伤 乔
He's damaged, Joe.
他过了十年才突然冒出来
He turns up out of the blue after 10 years.
我还以为他已经 死在泰国的某间监狱里了
I thought he'd probably died in some Thai prison.
这也不代表他会绑♥架♥人
That doesn't make him a kidnapper.
他是在骨肉长大的
He grew up in The Kindred.
他们又没教我们偷小孩是犯罪
It's not like we were taught that stealing children is a crime.
我会打几通电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
看看能不能追踪到他加油的地方
And see if we can track where he stopped for petrol
并跟凯莉失踪的时间进行比对
and match it to the time Carrie disappeared.
你这次真的会打吗
And you'll really do it this time?
我真的会打
I'll really do it.
-莱拉还好吗 -她去年结婚了
-How's Leila? -Married last year.
也怀了孕
Baby on the way.
你要变乔外公啦
Grandpa Joe, eh?
对
Yeah.
来
Here.
这给你当晚餐吃吧
Take this for your dinner.
谢谢
Thanks.
每个人的零用钱都比我多
Everyone gets more pocket money than me.
-每个人吗 -我的比你多
- Everyone, huh? - I do.
如果你们两个都有乖乖做家事的话
If you both did your chores.
你们星期六表现得很好
You boys played so well on Saturday.
如果我们赢得了总冠军 我就可以把奖杯带回家了
Well, if we win the grand final, I get to bring the trophy home.
这就是当队长的好处 对吧
-It's the perks of being Captain, huh? -Mm.
你当上队长了 太棒了
You're Captain? That's great.
他已经当了一整季的队长 尤瑟夫
He's been Captain all season, Yusuf.
是
Right.
对了 艾咪 你开始上学了吗
So, Amy, have you started school yet?
还没
Not yet.
你几年级
What grade are you in?
你的头发为什么是白色的
Why is your hair white?
你…你有没有什么兴趣
Do you, um... do you have any hobbies you enjoy?
好吧 这首呢
Okay, uh... what about this one?
(走起路来像男人)
(浑身充满了气势)
(她是青少年冒牌货)
(从不轻言放弃)
(像雨滴一样美味)
(她的样子很对)
(目的地是天堂)
(因为天堂有电♥话♥号♥码)
(她让我眼冒金星)
(接吻是一种颜色)
(她的爱就像野狗)
(她的样子很对)
(她的样子很对)
(她的样子很对)
好 无意冒犯 但你需要进行大改造
Okay, no offense but you totally need a makeover.
你看起来很酷
You look cool.
她们好像处得很好
They seem to be getting along.
我知道你在想什么 绝对不行
I know where you're going with this and the answer is no.
她无处可去
She's got nowhere to go.
还是不行
The answer is still no.
至少考虑一下
At least think about it.
我没有能力可以抚养 受过精神创伤的小孩
I don't have the skills to bring up a psychologically damaged child.
你可以学习
You could learn.
你可以学习不要把工作带回家
And you could learn to not bring your work home.
多关心你自己的小孩
Pay attention to what's going on with your own kids.
(远离奔波劳碌)
(和明亮的城市灯光)
(让这一切淡去)
(不受其扰)
(我们要活在自己的世界里)
(我们要建立自己的世界)
(不让其他人进入)
你记不记得有一次
Do you remember that time that...
谭姆辛阿姨 让我们在露营车上看板球
Aunty Tamsin let us watch cricket in the caravan?
亨利克还会偷偷拿大麦糖给我们吃
And how Henrik used to smuggle us in barley sugar?
有些时光也很美好
We had some good times.
你为什么要在日记中 写亨利克绑♥架♥了艾莎
Why did you write in your diary that Henrik kidnapped Asha?
是妈咪叫我写的
Mommy told me to.
她有叫你逃跑吗
Did she tell you to run away?
她说我的日记会保护她
She said the diary would protect her.
保护我们所有人
Protect all of us.
但是并没有 对吧
But it didn't, did it?
当然有 她平安无事
Yeah, it did. She's safe.
那我们呢
But what about us?
她不要我们了
She doesn't want us.
才怪
She does.
她只是因为蓝魔鬼的关系 才没办法来接我们
She just can't come back and get us because of the Blue Devils.
我不相信蓝魔鬼这种说法
I don't believe in Blue Devils.
她会为了我们而回来的 我很确定
She's going to come back for us, I know she is.
我16岁了 艾咪
I'm 16, Amy.
我不需要去寄养家庭
I don't have to go to a foster family.
我可以自己找个地方住 你可以来跟我一起住 等她回来
I can get my own place and you can come live with me until she comes.
我要跟他们说我说了谎
I'm going to tell them I lied.
不可以 艾咪
You can't do that, Amy.
我们得团结一心
We have to stick together.
我要跟他们说照片上的人就是艾莎
I'm going to tell them that the photo was Asha.
而且是妈咪逼谭姆辛把她偷来的 还有车是你开的
And that Mommy made Tamsin steal her and that you drove the van.
-你不能这样说 -我可以说
-You can't say that. -I can.
好吧
Fine.
那妈咪来接我的时候 我就会跟她说你说了什么
Then when Mommy comes to get me, I'll tell her what you said,
到时候就不会有人要你了
and then nobody will want you.
你当时也在场 艾咪
You were there, too, Amy,
你那天也在厢型车上
that day in the van.
“你必遭诅咒 直到报应日”
And on you is this curse until the day of recompense.
盖瑞森
Garrison.
柯林
Colin.
我是乔萨德
It's Joe Saad.
好久不见
Been a long time.
我需要请你帮个忙
I need a favor.
不行再这样了 乔
Not again, Joe.
我们已经扯平了
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表