剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
step aside.
你们想要我辞职吗
You want me to resign?
事情都闹上头版了 布莱斯
It's front page, Bryce.
这里是学习和激发新想法的地方
This is a place of learning, of new ideas.
我的探究自♥由♥呢
Whatever happened to freedom of inquiry?
有人对你提出了异端的质疑
The matter of heresy has been raised.
异端
Heresy?
我在这里当了27年的教授
I've been here 27 years.
当了25年的院长
Master of the College for 25.
我是整个学院发表过最多论文的学者
I'm the most published academic in the faculty.
委员会的表决已经一致通过了 博士
The Board is unanimous, Doctor.
盖瑞森
Garrison.
弥勒为你做了那么多事
After everything Maitreya has done for you.
你应该要帮我们才对
We had an arrangement.
我在看到布赖克马许的状况后 就无法继续下去了
Not after what I saw at Blackmarsh.
你觉得你能搞垮我们吗 能搞垮我吗
You think you can drag us down? Drag me down?
我们有你告解的录像带 柯林
We have you on tape, Colin.
你觉得警局的人知道你的真实身份后
How do you think you'll survive the police force
你还待得下去吗
once they know what you really are?
什么事
Yeah?
-你方便说话吗 督察 -方便
-You got a minute, Inspector? -Yep.
怎么了 盖瑞森
What is it, Garrison?
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
还有其他事吗
Was there something else?
没有 就这样
No. That was it.
好哦
Righto then.
急诊
凯莉
Carrie.
我不是要伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我只是想知道你有没有…
I just need to know if you've…?
你有没有看过这个人
if you've seen this man before.
是这个人把你带走的吗
Is this the man that took you?
请你仔细看
I need you to look closely.
-这很重要 -不好意思 你是怎么进来的
- It's really important. - Excuse me, how did you get in here?
光照在我身上
The light shines on me.
-你说什么 -你是谁
- What did you say? - Who are you?
我不认识她
I don't know her.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing in here?
你刚刚说什么
Tell me what you just said.
出去 把她带出去
Get, get out. Get her out.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood?
我得去接我儿子放学
I have to pick my son up from school.
请先告诉我们 你进那间病房♥做什么 海伍德小姐
Tell us first what you were doing in that hospital room, Miss Heywood.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
我绝对不会伤害那个女孩
The last thing I'd ever do is hurt that girl.
你对她失踪的事有什么了解
What do you know about her disappearance?
我…我有看新闻报道
I…?I followed it on the news.
全国有一半的人都有看新闻报道
Half the country followed it on the news,
但他们并没有闯进她的私人病房♥
but they didn't break into her private ward.
你们不是应该让我打一通电♥话♥吗
Aren't I supposed to get a phone call?
-萨德 -乔 是我 我有麻烦了
- Saad. - Joe, it's me. I'm in trouble.
把那鬼音乐关小声一点 听到没有
Turn that fucken shit down! You hear me?
你一直播那难听的烂音乐 我都听不到自己思考了
Can't hear meself think with that wog bullshit playing!
这是贝多伊齐史麦塔纳的 《我的祖国》
That is Bedrich Smetana's Ma Vlast!
你有什么毛病 兄弟
What's wrong with you, mate?
-嗨 我是芙芮雅 -你好 小朋友
- Hi. You've called Freya. - Hey, little man.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你好
There he is.
见到你真开心 抱歉来晚了
Oh, good to see you. Sorry I'm late.
要不要去背背包
Wanna grab your bag?
你好 我是比利的爸爸伟恩
Hey, I'm Billy's father, Wayne.
你好 我是丝尔薇
Hi, I'm Sylvie.
芙芮雅一直都没接电♥话♥
Uh, Freya's not answering her phone.
她出了点状况 我已经尽快赶过来了
She's caught up with something. I tried to get here as quick as I could.
-我们走吧 比利 -好
-Let's hit the road, Bill. -Okay.
抱歉 家长授权表上没有你的资料
I'm sorry, but you aren't on the parental authority form.
-我是他爸 -没错
-I'm his dad. -He is.
除非是接送名单上的人 否则我们得取得他妈同意才能放人
Well, the school needs confirmation from his mom, unless you're registered.
芙芮雅也很坚持要这么做
Freya was very particular about that.
好 但现在联络不上她
Right. Well, she's not reachable at the moment.
我继续试试看
I'll keep trying.
我们为什么不能走
Why can't we go?
我们马上就能走了 小子
Soon, mate, soon.
可以借一步说话吗
Can I have a word?
她是艾尔登湖的邪教小孩之一
She's one of the cult kids from Lake Eildon.
那个女童被绑♥架♥又一直没被找到时
When that schoolgirl was abducted and never found,
我是项目小组的成员
I was on the task force.
她受了很多创伤
You know, she's pretty messed up.
放她走吧
Cut her loose.
你可以离开了
You're free to go.
汉娜维尔切克 生于1943年 卒于1997年
寻找真♥相♥之人
你可以不用再跟踪我了
You can stop following me now.
我无处可去
I have nowhere to go.
也无人可见
And no one to see.
你已经不是警探了
You're not a detective anymore.
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
-妈 -嗨
-Mom! -Oh, hi.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我明天一早就会把你加进接送名单
I'll put your name on the list first thing in the morning.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
只是今天不顺利
Just a bad day.
你们处得不错
You two seem to be getting along.
他是很棒的孩子
He's a good kid.
或许我们难得做对了一件事
Maybe we did something right for once.
这全是你的功劳
You did that all on your own.
麦克丝都不接我的电♥话♥
Max is ignoring my calls.
她最近也都不太跟我说话
I can barely get a word out of her myself these days.
但她之前还主动来找我
But she came looking for me.
之后却突然不想跟我来往
And then all of a sudden, she's just shutting me out.
我不懂
I don't get it.
青少年就是这么叛逆
Teenage girls. They're brutal.
我真的把和她的关系搞砸了
I really messed things up with her.
我们当时还太年轻
We were young.
我至少还有爸爸能当我的榜样
At least I had an old man to show me the way.
你谁都没有 芙芮雅
You didn't have anyone, Freya.
这位恶名昭彰的邪教教主
The notorious cult leader is facing a prison sentence…?
-可能会依多起罪名… -艾卓安波佛特的庭审…
The trial of Adrienne Beaufort…?
-遭到判刑 -将在今天开始
-on multiple charges. -…egins today.
据传检方将传唤该邪教的 一名前儿童教♥徒♥出庭作证
With the prosecution expected to call a former child member of the disgraced cult to the stand.
-你还好吗 -还好
-You okay? -Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
记得我跟你说过的话 好吗
Now remember what we talked about, okay?
他们请你上证人席时 不要跟她四目交会
When they call you to the stand, don't make eye contact with her.
跟他们说实话就好 讲你受虐的事
Just tell them the truth, about the abuse,
还有她叫你写日记污蔑亨利克的事
and how she told you what to write, to blame Henrik.
但他们怎么会相信我呢
But why would they believe me?
我已经说过谎了
I already lied once.
你当时才13岁 艾咪
You were 13, Amy.
你不是被告
You're not on trial here.
-她才是 -艾咪
- She is. - Amy!
嘿 艾咪 拜托 别这样
Hey, Ames, come on, don't do this.
-艾东…请你离开 -不要相信他们的谎言
-Anton. Anton, excuse us. -Don't believe their lies.
你要听他的话吗 他根本不在乎你 拜托
What, are you gonna listen to him? He doesn't care about you. Come on!
-请你后退 -艾咪
- Step away please! - Ames!
-后退 -放开我
Move back! Get off me.
她可是你妈
It's your mother!
-冷静点 好吗 拜托 -你妈
- Calm down, okay? Please. - Your mother!
喂
Hello?
嘿 对 我们刚到家
Hey. Yeah, we just got home.
我想谢谢你动用人脉帮我
I wanna say thank you for, you know, pulling a few strings.
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表