剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
尽管部分故事为真实事件改编 本剧纯属虚构
为达戏剧效果 剧中角色 人名 地点和事件皆为虚构
并无影射真实人物 不论在世与否 真实地点与事件
警方透露有一名目击证人 看到一名男子跟凯莉说话
Police have revealed an eyewitness saw a man talking to Carrie
时间是她失踪前不久
shortly before she disappeared.
他确实很鲁莽 但他会绑♥架♥小孩吗
He's a loose cannon, sure, but kidnapping a kid?
把你留在闷热的车上 你确实有可能会死掉
Leaving you in that hot car? You could have died.
前情提要
或许麦克丝不想跟我有瓜葛
Maybe Max doesn't want to be part of my life.
艾咪 你写的日记提到 亨利克在绑♥架♥艾莎几天后
Amy, you wrote in your diary that Henrik took Asha home
就把她送回家了
a few days after he kidnapped her.
亨利克的假释申请通过了
Henrik's parole's been approved.
我叫你别管了 艾咪
I said, "Leave it alone, Amy!"
那些人想要搞垮弥勒
These people are trying to bring down Maitreya
摧毁我们努力打造的一切 你可以阻止这件事发生
and destroy everything we've worked for, and you can stop that.
国际刑♥警♥组织证实艾卓安波佛特 通过了巴黎的证照查验
Interpol confirmed an Adrienne Beaufort cleared customs in Paris,
但之后就查无她的下落了
but they lost track of her after that.
去找个无懈可击的指控
Find me a watertight charge
我会请国际刑♥警♥组织 对她发布红色通缉令
and I'll have Interpol slap a red notice on her.
谢谢
Thank you.
快递
他们快抵达庄园了
They're approaching the chateau now.
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
有波佛特小姐的快递
Delivery for Madame Beaufort.
-我会转交给她 -不行 她得亲自签收
-I'll see Madame gets it. -No. She needs to sign.
-你好 -你好
-Bonjour. -Bonjour.
这是赖森博士寄给波佛特小姐的急件
Express delivery from Dr. Latham for Madame Beaufort.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
请在这里签名
Sign here, please.
艾卓安波佛特 你被逮捕了
Adrienne Beaufort, you are under arrest.
克蕾特…
Colette! Colette!
-快… -不许动
-双手举高 不许动 -你们搞错了
- Hands in the air! Don't move! - There's been a mistake.
我叫艾妲史密斯 我是澳大利亚公民
My name is Ada Smith. I'm an Australian citizen.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
否则你说的一切都会成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
克蕾特
Colette!
帮我带换洗衣服 化妆包还有律师
Bring me a change of clothes, my makeup bag and my lawyer!
-照这个顺序 -我们已经逮捕目标了
In that order! We have target in custody.
她要回来了 各位
She's coming home, boys.
艾咪 快打开新闻
Amy! Turn on the news.
恶名昭彰的邪教教主遭到了引渡
The notorious cult leader extradited…?
-他们抓到她了 -罪名是虐待儿童
-They got her. -…n charges of child abuse,
伪造文书及福利诈欺
forgery and welfare fraud,
她今天已经抵达墨尔本 准备接受庭审
arrived in Melbourne today ahead of her trial
她在此之前一直在南法的豪华庄园
after spending six years avoiding arrest
躲避拘捕长达六年
in a lavish chateau in the south of France.
在跟国际刑♥警♥组织密切合作寻找她后
After working closely with Interpol to track her down…?
-谢天谢地 -州警局发言人
- Thank God. - … spokesman for state police
代表受害者及家属表达宽慰之意
expressed relief for victims and their families.
-一切就要结束了 宝贝 -艾卓安波佛特
- It'll all be over soon, bub. - Adrienne Beaufort
总算要接受司法审判了
will now finally face justice.
改编自JP波马雷同名原创小说
邪梦再现
第一季第六集
艾咪
救命
快上车
Get in!
据传该名男子并非当地人
The man is not a local
年龄约为35至40岁…
and is described to be in his mid to late 30s, so…?
也有可能是在附近众多被遗弃的…
She found sheltering in an abandoned…?
-是你把她抓走了 对吧 -怎么回事
-You took her, didn't you? -What's going on?
你把那可怜的女孩抓到了布赖克马许
You took that poor little girl to Blackmarsh.
-妈 -凯莉安德森 我知道是你
-Mom! -Carrie Anderson. I know it was you!
你知道自己在讲什么吗 你发疯了
Can you hear yourself? You are losing it.
我看到了地洞里的床垫
I saw the mattress down in the hole.
还有泰迪熊和饼干
The teddy bear and the biscuits.
我会把一切都告诉警♥察♥
I'm gonna tell the cops everything.
我觉得比利好可怜 竟然有你这种妈妈
You know, it's Billy I feel sorry before, having you for a mom.
别说这种话
Don't you say that.
你别说这种话
Don't you ever say that!
-够了 -嘿
- Enough! - Hey!
够了
Enough!
-你要去哪里 -我得告诉他们
Where are you going? I have to tell them.
不能让警♥察♥来这里 艾咪
I can't have the police coming here, Amy.
我的状况不允许
Not with my situation.
那你就得怪艾东
Well, that's on Anton.
毕竟我全都看到了
I can't help what I saw.
你看到了什么
What did you see?
有人被关在布赖克马许的地洞里
There was someone kept down in the hole at Blackmarsh.
什么 那里已经废弃了
What? That place is condemned.
他们已经威胁要拆除好几年了
They've been threatening to demolish it for years.
布莱斯说有人偷偷住在那里
Bryce says they've got squatters down there.
不对…
No, no.
不对 我发誓 那个小女孩曾经去过那里
No, I swear that little girl was there.
我们是家人 艾咪
We're family, Amy.
我们应该自己处理这种事
We take care of these matters ourselves.
艾东有毛病 妈 你也很清楚
Anton is sick in the head, Mom. You know that!
你弟有一些问题 他需要我们
Your brother's had his troubles. He needs us.
我是你妈
I'm your mother.
我爱你们 但我只能倚靠你
I love you both, but you're the one I depend on.
我只信任你
You're the one I can trust.
对弟弟好一点
Be kind to your brother.
别找警♥察♥
And no police.
早安 芙芮雅 你拿她的日用品过来了吗
Good morning, Freya. Did you bring her shopping?
还没 我之后会带来
Er, no, but I will.
你妈说要送洗这件衣服
Your mother wanted it cleaned.
听说是她之前最喜欢的衣服
Old favourite, apparently.
你应该把她留在疯人院里的
You should have left her in the loony bin.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我没做什么
Nothing.
你都蹲了22年 他们连派车来接你都不愿意
Twenty-two years and they can't even send a car to pick you up?
古达克旅馆 客房♥
你现在能告诉我 莎拉麦法提在哪里了吗
You wanna tell me now where Sara McFetridge is?
真的假的
Really?
他们这样对待你 你还这么忠心
Still loyal after everything they did to you?
谢谢你载我一程
Thank you for the lift.
弥勒
Maitreya.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
我被裁定不得保释了
They denied bail.
你敢相信吗 他们竟然说我有可能潜逃
Can you believe it? A flight risk.
他们的眼界太小了
Their minds are small.
他们不像我们能看到未来
They can't see the future like we can.
你得把我从这里救出去 布莱斯
You have to get me out of here, Bryce.
我们会的 艾卓安
We will, Adrienne.
我们已经请了最厉害的律师
We have the best lawyers money can buy.
你没看到她们看我的眼神 她们会伤害我
You don't see the way they look at me. They'll hurt me.
就像她们以为我伤害自己的孩子那样
Like they think I did to my own children.
我看到了她们的眼神
I've seen the look in their eyes.
这些人是罪犯
These people are criminals.
她们什么事都做得出来
They're capable of anything.
我们会把你救出来的
We'll get you out.
我知道
I know you will.
别再来这里了
Don't come again.
我不想让你看到我这种样子
I don't want you to see me like this.
守卫
Guard.
布莱斯 我们得谈谈
Bryce, we need to talk.
是报社报道的事
This, um, business in the papers.
他们是在猎巫
It's a witch hunt.
根本就是在浪费纳税人的钱
A shameless abuse of taxpayer money.
我们担心的不是这个部分
It's not the abuse in question here.
-他们没有证实任何事 -目前还没
-Nothing is proven. -Yet.
有监于接下来的庭审
And given the impending trial,
委员会认为这样比较恰当 你应该…
the Board feels it might be appropriate for you to, uh…?
离开
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表