剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
As do you.
照顾你妈并不代表 把她关在黑暗的屋子里
Looking after your mother doesn't involve locking her up in a dark house
在她身上放追踪器 把她当罪犯对待
with a... with a tracking device, like some sort of criminal.
运动 阳光和智能刺♥激♥
Exercise, sunshine and intellectual stimulation.
才是我所认定的照护责任
In my book, that's duty of care.
来吧 妈 我带你回家
Come on, Mom. Let's get you home.
-来 -小心点…
- Come on. - Careful. Careful.
真高兴能见到你 弥勒
Wonderful to see you, Maitreya.
很高兴能认识你
Lovely to meet you.
一如往常
As always.
妈咪会来接我吗
Is Mommy coming to pick me up?
你如果一直消失 就会全天候被照护者包围
You'll be surrounded by carers 24/7 if you keep disappearing.
你不想要那样吧
You don't want that, do you?
不要 艾咪
No, Amy.
早上不要猎麋犬
No elkhounds in the morning.
(艾咪 艾德鲁 艾登 艾洁拉)
(两块羊排 不能吃晚餐 半杯豌豆 半杯豌豆 半杯豌豆)
(一条胡萝卜 整盘…)
坐下
Sit!
艾莎 亲爱的
Asha.
过来
Darling, come.
艾莎
Asha?
艾比盖儿洗碗 艾登擦干
Abigail, wash. Adam, dry.
艾洁拉扫地 艾伦倒垃圾
Angela, sweep. Aaron, put the bins out.
请摆整齐
Neatly, please.
轻轻摆
Gently.
这礼物要送给我最喜欢又最特别的
A present, for my favorite, special,
美丽公主艾莎
beautiful Princess Asha.
你是妈咪最爱的孩子
You're Mommy's favorite.
进来吧 艾咪
Come in, Amy.
走吧 我的天使
Run along, my angel.
把门关上
Shut the door behind you.
这台厢型车符合在伍德费德附近
The van matches the description of the one
绑♥架♥凯莉安德森的车的特征
that abducted Carrie Anderson near Woodfield.
这台厢型车也一直在我家附近出没
The same van has been hanging around my house.
是
Right.
乔萨德侦查员有打到局里报案
Detective Joe Saad called the station.
-请你们展开调查 -他是谁
Requested you look into it. Who's he?
他已经退休了 但他有请认识的人帮忙
Well, he's retired now, but he-- He pulled some favors.
不对 这样行不通
No, it doesn't work like that.
他得照规矩报案
He'd have to file a report like anyone else.
而且呢…
And...
系统没有任何纪录
...there's nothing in the system.
你好吗 艾咪
How are you, Amy?
我很好
Good.
好跟正确有很紧密的关联
Good is closely aligned with right.
我很好奇 没做对事的人有办法很好吗
Is it possible, I wonder, to feel good when one hasn't done right?
没办法
No.
所以你到底好不好 艾咪
So what are you, Amy?
不好
Not good.
你是不是想讲“抱歉”
Do you think "sorry" might be the word you're looking for?
对 我很抱歉
Yes. I'm sorry.
为什么
For?
因为我没有调整好艾莎
For not realigning Asha.
不对 艾咪
No, Amy.
因为我没有看好艾莎
For not watching Asha.
因为我没有找到艾莎
For not finding Asha?
你不够努力 艾咪
You're not trying hard enough, Amy.
我想回家
I wanna go home!
你希望我帮你吗
Do you want me to help you?
你有没有背叛家人
Did you betray your family?
-有 -你有没有背叛自己
-Yes. -Did you betray yourself?
有
Yes.
还有呢
And?
我背叛了你 妈咪
I betrayed you, Mommy.
这就对了
There we go.
妈咪 你的爱让我们结为一家
Mommy, your love binds us together as one family, one heart.
团结一心
Together,
我们在一起就会团结 独自一人就会枯萎
we are united. Alone, we are blighted.
乖女儿
That's my girl.
去盥洗一下
Now go and clean yourself up.
把裙摆加长
And lower your hem.
你穿这件短裙看起来很像妓♥女♥
You look like a whore in that short skirt.
乔
Joe!
-乔 -你第六感真准
- Joe! - You must have a sixth sense!
我捕了太多东西 我吃不完
Caught way more than I can eat.
看看我的收获
Check this catch out.
你根本没报♥警♥
You never called the cops.
-芙芮雅… -我不是小孩
-Freya... -I'm not a child.
你不需要骗我
You don't need to pretend.
听着 你太心烦意乱了
Look, you know, you'd gotten yourself into such a state.
-我只是想让你安心 -骗我并不会让我安心
-I... I was just trying to reassure you. -Lying to me isn't reassuring.
好吧
Okay.
你害我质疑自己看到了什么 让我…
You made me doubt what I saw, made me...
让我以为自己疯了
made me feel crazy.
-我看到了那辆车 乔 -芙芮雅 我确实有调查过
-I saw the van, Joe. -Freya, I did do some digging.
是真的
It's real.
没人看到任何车把那个小女孩绑走
There was no sighting of any vehicle taking that little girl.
-没有白色厢型车吗 -没有
-There was no white van? -No.
那位凯莉安德森
This Carrie Anderson...
从伍德费德消失了
she's disappeared from Woodfield.
我觉得你会这样认定
I just think you assumed,
-是因为… -艾莎
-because... -Asha.
来吧
Come on.
留下来吃午餐
Stay for lunch.
我把这些烤一烤 我们一起吃
I'll barbecue these beauties up for us.
你真看得起我 还以为警方会听我的命令
I'm actually flattered you thought the police would act on my orders.
我的名字根本没用
My name's pretty much dirt.
不只没用 他们连听都没听过
Oh, it's worse than dirt. They hadn't even heard of you.
你讲话还真直接 是吧
Don't hold back, will you?
这是他们的损失
Oh, their loss I reckon.
亨利克的假释申请通过了
Henrik's parole has been approved.
这件事是不是引起了什么反应
You think that might have triggered something?
你现在成了精神科医师吗
You a psychiatrist now?
说实话 我觉得你比较适合当主厨
To be honest, I think you make a better chef.
这很好吃
This is really good.
因为被洗♥脑♥犯罪而被关了22年
22 years for a crime you were brainwashed into committing.
如果我是亨利克 我一定会想讨回公道
If I were Henrik, I'd be looking for some compensation.
或许会想从骨肉遗失的 那数百万澳元中分一杯羹
Maybe a cut of The Kindred's missing millions.
他仍然犯了罪
He still committed a crime.
没错
Sure.
但你我都知道真正的罪犯仍逍遥法外
We all know the real criminal got off scot-free.
你跟她有任何联♥系♥吗
Had any contact with her?
没有
No.
我如果能接近那个疯癫老太婆
If I could get near that mad old bitch,
我会很乐意动手逼她 交出那几百万澳元
I'd happily strangle the millions out of her myself.
你平常没生气时也能来找我
You know, you don't have to be angry at me to come visit.
下次带比利来吧
Bring Billy next time.
-我可以带他去钓鱼 -好…他一定会很喜欢
-I'll take him fishing. -Yeah. Yeah, he'd love that.
芙芮雅
Freya.
凯莉安德森可能只是在森林里迷路了
Carrie Anderson... she's probably lost in the woods.
她会平安回到家的
She'll make her way home.
是啊
Yeah.
谢了 乔
Thanks, Joe.
妈 你喜欢蚂蚁吗
Mom, do you like ants?
当然 只要别出现在蜂蜜里就好
Sure, as long as they're not in the honey.
今天早上出门时 你有关上大门吗
Did you close the gate after we left this morning?
有 你知道蚂蚁没有耳朵吗
Yep. Did you know ants don't have ears?
-不知道 -我最喜欢蚂蚁了
-No. -Ants are my favorite.
它们是很危险的动物
They're the most dangerous.
有些蚂蚁还没有眼睛
Some of them don't have eyes.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表