剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
Come on. Come on, guys, let's go find Mommy.
这里不欢迎你 你看不出来吗
You're not wanted here. Can't you see that?
艾洁拉一看到我就满脸笑容
Angela's face lit up when she saw me.
她说我很美
She said I looked beautiful.
艾登呢 艾娜贝儿呢 他们都愤而离场了
And Adam? Annabelle? They had to leave.
艾娜贝儿一直都是最软弱的孩子
Annabelle was always the weak one.
她是最小的孩子 而且你没让她吃饭
She was the littlest, and you didn't feed her.
你连艾莎都照顾不好
You couldn't even look after Asha.
是 我想跟大家说几句话
Yeah, I'd like to say a few words if I may.
我在艾比盖儿 才这么高的时候就认识她了
I've known Abigail since she was this high.
好 婚姻
Ah, well, marriage.
我能说什么呢 不是所有婚姻都会成功
Well, what can I say? Ah, it doesn't always work out.
我就是
Guilty.
但到头来 重点就在于爱 对吧
But in the end, it's about love, isn't it?
重点在于爱 小孩 家人
It's about love, and children, and family.
真正的家人
Real family.
重点也在于真♥相♥
And it's about truth.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
今晚发生的事并不是真的
but what's happening here tonight is not real.
艾登本来想点出这点
Adam tried to call it out.
你怎么不跟他一起滚蛋呢 兄弟
Why don't you piss off with him, mate?
因为那边那个女人 艾卓安波佛特
Because that woman over there, Adrienne Beaufort,
对爱 家人或真♥相♥一无所知
doesn't know a thing about love or family, or truth.
对不起 芙芮雅 但一切得到此结束
Sorry, Freya, but it ends here.
所有荒唐的谎言和狗屁
All the bald-faced lies, the bullshit.
还有假装自己得失智症
The faking dementia
以避免为自己所做的事和犯下的罪
to avoid facing justice for what she did.
付出代价
The crimes she committed!
天啊
Oh, my God!
谁快去拉住他
Someone stop him!
放开他 -去死吧 干
Get off me! - Fuck you! Fuck!
冷静 -你这个废物
Settle down! - You're a loser!
冷静 -我讨厌你
Settle down. - I hate you!
冷静点 兄弟
Settle down, mate.
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
我没事 -真是的
I'm fine! - Come on.
你就是艾咪 对吧
You're Amy, aren't you?
艾东跟我说过很多关于你的事 我叫艾宝妮
Anton told me all about you. I'm Ebonie.
你已经见过泰勒了
You've already met Tyler.
我们现在都是一家人了
Guess we're all family now.
对 -我们是创始成员
Yeah. -We are the initiates.
你说什么
What'd you say?
艾宝妮
Ebonie!
妈咪想回家了 -好
Mommy wants to go home now. -Okay.
马上 快一点
Now. Come on...
你得负责开车 好吗
You need to drive, okay?
(艾咪)
嘿 里欧
Hey, Leo.
好 东西都拿了吗
All right, got your stuff?
妈 -嘿…
Mom! - Hey, hey, hey!
你玩得开心吗
How'd you go?
我玩得超开心
I had the best time!
再见 爸
Bye, Dad!
再见 小子
See you, champion!
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Anytime.
等等我
Hey, wait up!
你知道巨齿鲨吗
But do you know the megalodon?
不知道
No.
巨齿鲨的牙齿比大白鲨还要大
The megalodon has bigger teeth than the great white.
真的吗 -对
Really? -Yeah.
但它们已经不在了 对吧 -对
But no longer around, are they? -Yeah...
像恐龙一样消失了
They lived with the dinosaurs.
你比较喜欢哪一种恐龙
Out of them, which ones would you pick?
我觉得蛇颈龙
Oh, I would pick the plesiosaurus...
比翼龙好 -里欧
Uh-huh? Leo! -...against pterosaurs.
真有意思
Ah-ha. Interesting.
里欧 来吧 来
Leo, come on. Come on!
1 2 3 4 5
Mississippi two, three, four, five,
6 7 8 9 10
six, seven, eight, nine, ten...
11 12 13 14
11, 12, 13, 14,
15 16 17 18
15, 16, 17, 18...
我破纪录了吗
Did I break the record?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表