剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
柯林说他们不确定安德森有被绑♥架♥
Colin told me that they're not sure the Anderson girl was abducted.
我知道艾东很爱闯祸 但他可能真的没有绑♥架♥她
I know Anton's a stuff up, but…? maybe he didn't do this.
快…快上车
Come on, come on, come on. Get in.
你♥爸♥一定会气疯
Your old man is gonna lose his shit.
嘿 你打给你妈了吗
Hey, so you called your mom yet?
我♥干♥嘛打给她 她都把我丢着等死了
Why would I? She left me for dead.
是啊 但如果没有她 我们就不会认识了
Yeah, still, without her, we wouldn't have us.
家人一定要团结一心
Families have got to stick together.
我们一定要打开门才能接收光芒
We must open the door to receive the radiance.
黑暗会用承诺吸引我们
Darkness will lure us with promises,
用财富诱惑我们
tempt us with riches.
但我们绝不能停止寻求光明
But we must never stop seeking the light,
以及不可知真理的…
and the grace of the unknowable truly…?
该死
Damn it!
嘿 够了 喝慢一点
Hey, come on. Go easy.
-为什么 -你得表现得得体一点
-Why? -Gotta be at your best.
-为什么 -你要去见外婆了
-What for? -Meeting Grandma.
什么
What?
-现在吗 -对
-Now? -Yeah.
你就等着看她住的地方吧
You wait until you see where she lives.
是一间超他妈大的别♥墅♥
Oh, big fuck off mansion.
我妈可以穿越时空
Yeah, my mom, she can walk through time.
-什么意思 -等你见到她就会懂了
-What does that mean? -Oh, you'll know when you meet her.
艾东 是你吗 亲爱的
Anton, is that you darling?
妈咪 看看我带了谁来见你
Mommy. Look who I brought you.
总算啊
At last.
你好 天使
Hello, angel.
你好 外婆
Hello, Grandma.
你眼里的我是什么样的人 麦克丝
What do you see when you look at me, Max?
我…
I, uh…?
我不知道
I don't know.
-是罪犯吗 -不是
-A criminal? -No.
但你看过关于我的报道 对吧
But you've read about me, haven't you?
他们是怎么说的
What do they say?
他们都说你应该被关进牢里
They say that you should be in jail.
我想也是 对吧
They would say that, wouldn't they?
他们最害怕的 就是女人走上自己的道路
Nothing frightens these people more than a woman who follows her own path.
他们说你的小孩都恨你
They say that your children hate you.
艾东恨我吗 你妈呢
Does Anton hate me? Your mother?
她每天都来看我
She visits every day.
那应该不是
I guess not.
我的敌人把我囚禁在自己家里
My enemies have kept me prisoner in my own home.
但我这里没有被囚禁
But not in here.
我这里是自♥由♥的
In here, I'm free.
你呢 麦克丝
What about you, Max?
-你是自♥由♥的吗 -是
Are you free? Yeah.
不然我会受到什么束缚
I mean, free from what?
过去
The past.
你一路走来一定很难熬
Must have been hard for you.
你从小就没有妈妈
Little girl without your mommy.
-我爸尽力了 -他当然尽力了
-My dad did his best. -Oh, of course, he did.
爸爸有爸爸该扮演的角色
Fathers have their role to play.
但到头来 是妈妈才能给予孩子生命
But in the end, it's mothers who give life,
生下我们 让我们得以存在
who bear us, bring us into being.
我们的世界就在妈妈之中
Within them is our world itself.
妈妈是我们的家
They are home.
我很幸运
I was very fortunate.
我跟我妈关系非常好
My mother and I were very close.
但你呢
But you?
你最需要妈妈的时候 她在哪里
Where was your mother all those times you needed her?
你膝盖擦伤的时候
When you scraped your knee?
第一次掉牙的时候 做恶梦的时候
Lost your first tooth? Had a bad dream?
她都不在
She wasn't there.
对 她都不在
No, she wasn't.
这样很不公平 对吧
And that's not fair, is it?
对
No.
你需要有人陪在你身边
You need someone to be there for you.
你弟弟也是
Your brother too.
孩子是需要被爱的 麦克丝
Children need to be loved, Max.
家人无论如何都应该在一起
Families need to be together, no matter what.
所以我才会告诉你找到她的方法
That's why I told you how to find her.
我得去一下厕所
Um, I need the bathroom.
上楼右转
Upstairs, on your right.
我们当时好快乐
We were so happy.
但有人一直试图跟我们说我们不快乐
But people keep trying to tell us that we weren't.
就是警♥察♥ 报社
You know, the cops, the newspapers.
爱多管闲事的善人
Interfering do-gooders.
但要拿什么来交换我的童年 我都不愿意
But I wouldn't trade my childhood for anything.
你去了哪里
Where you been?
车上那个人是谁
And who was that in the van?
麦克丝 我在跟你讲话
Max! I'm talking to you.
有点太迟了 对吧
It's a bit late for that, isn't it?
艾莎
Asha!
出去
Get out!
好
Okay.
-好 -来吧 里欧
-All right. -Come on, Leo.
嘿 你先自己弄点早餐 我去放洗澡水
Hey, make yourself some brekky. I'm just gonna run a bath.
好
Okay.
比利
Billy?
那是什么东西
What is that?
是笛子
A pipe.
那是哪来的
Where did it come from?
-我不知道 是刚刚找到的 -在哪里
-I don't know. I just found it. -Where?
在我的绘图本上面
Here on my drawing book.
楼上都检查完了 门窗都锁着
That's upstairs done. Everything's locked.
有人来过我家 乔 这不是巧合
There was someone in my house, Joe. This wasn't random.
那我们把锁全部换掉 好吗
Well, we'll get the locks changed, okay?
如果有需要 我可以留下来 让你好好睡一觉
I can stay if you like. Let you get some sleep.
不用了 没关系 反正我本来就睡不久
No, no, it's fine. I don't sleep much anyway.
我也是
Me either.
肃静…
Order! Order!
全部肃静
Order in the court!
嘿 你不是应该在法庭里吗
Hey, aren't you supposed to be in court?
-他们对陪审团动了手脚 -谁
-They got to the jury. -Who?
骨肉
The Kindred.
陪审团表决要一致通过才能定她罪 所以他们动了手脚
We need a unanimous verdict to convict, so they stacked the fucken deck.
所以她不会被定罪吗
You mean she could walk?
我发誓我看过那张脸
I swear I've seen that face.
我们可以主张审理无效 对吧
We can get a mistrial, right?
对 然后她那狡猾的大律师 就会开始拖延时间
Yeah, and then her slimy silk lawyer will string us out,
把总检察长扯进来 让我们被绑手绑脚
drag the AG into it and bury us in red tape.
就是他
This is him.
罗文塔维斯特 艾卓安的司机
Rowan Tavister. Adrienne's fucking driver.
他们让他进了陪审团
They got him on the jury.
-波佛特小姐 -波佛特小姐
- Miss Beaufort! - Miss Beaufort!
-谢谢你 博士 -波佛特小姐
- Thank you, Doctor. - Miss Beaufort!
波佛特小姐
Miss Beaufort!
波佛特小姐
Miss Beaufort!
你在做什么 波佛特小姐
What are you doing, Miss Beaufort?
-说点话吧 请说点话 -波佛特小姐
- Any comment. Any comment, please! - Miss Beaufort!
在发现陪审团遭到操纵后 这次的审判遭判无效 引发轩然大♥波♥
The mistrial was sensationally declared after the discovery of a rigged jury.
但因为目前没有其他陪审团
But with no other jury panels currently available,
艾卓安波佛特的律师及检察总长 目前正在商讨新的庭审日期
Adrienne Beaufort's lawyers and the DPP are now negotiating a new trial date.
这位恶名昭彰的邪教教主 被裁定得以一百万澳元交保
The notorious cult leader was granted bail of one million dollars,
并得交出护照及遵守严格条件
and asked to hand over her passport with strict conditions in place.
警方发言人拒绝…
A spokesman for the police declined--
她伤害不了我们的
She can't hurt us.
怎么了
What do you want?
我…我跟检察总长谈过了
I…?I spoke to the DPP.
我们只是一时受挫而已
This is just a bump in the road, that's all it is.
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表