剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
You want someone to blame, don't you, Amy?
但你其实从来都不懂 该怎么照顾自己的小孩
But the truth is, you've never known how to look after your children.
你也知道原因吧
You know why, don't you?
因为你从来没有被洁净过
Because you've never been cleared.
救我
Help.
你的小孩遭遇悲剧时 你只视为意外
When tragedy befalls your children, you brush it off as an accident.
视为别人的错
Someone else's fault.
你什么时候才会意识到 一切都是源自于你自己
When will you realize it all comes back to you?
源于你的失败
Your failings.
你拒绝接受洁净
Your refusal to go through.
重点是 你对比利做了什么 艾咪
The question is, what have you done to Billy, Amy?
我知道你把他带走了
I know you took him.
如果是的话
If I did...
我相信你一定能找到他
I'm sure you'll find him.
妈…
Mom. Mom.
妈…
Mom? Mom! Mom!
比利
Billy?
艾咪
Amy.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom!
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy.
比利
Billy.
艾咪 救我
Amy! Help me!
你其实从来都不懂 该怎么照顾自己的小孩
The truth is, you've never known how to look after your children.
坐下
Sit down!
我想回家 -坐下
I want to go home! - Down!
你没有尽到责任 艾咪
You've failed in your duty, Amy.
你没有调整好艾莎
You've failed to realign Asha.
你的失败危及了我们所有人
And your failure has put us all at risk.
对不起 -道歉也没有用
I'm sorry! -Sorry's a hopeless word.
唯一能导正错误的方式 就是透过行动 艾咪 不是言语
The only way to right a wrong is through actions, Amy, not words.
你今晚得让艾莎受洗加入骨肉
You must baptize Asha into The Kindred tonight.
洗净她的罪 让她成为我们的一分子
Clear her of her sins and make her one of us.
我不想待在这里 我讨厌这里 我讨厌你们所有人
I don't want to be here! I hate this place, and I hate you all!
洗净她的罪 让她成为我们的一分子
Clear her of her sins and make her one of us.
闭气
Hold your breath.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
不
No.
(艾咪)
对不…对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.
你做了什么 -不要离开我
What have you done? -Don't leave me!
回答我 你做了什么 -对不起
Answer me! What have you done? -I'm sorry!
我杀了艾莎 我杀了她
I killed Asha. I killed her!
对不起…
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
再一次
Again.
再一次
Again.
对不起…
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
如果你连这都能忘记 那你还忘了什么事
If you could forget that, then what else have you forgotten?
比利
Billy.
比利不在这里 艾咪
Billy's not here, Amy.
我们不会再犯同样的错了
We would never make that mistake twice.
我伤害了他们所有人
I hurt them all.
艾莎 麦克丝
Asha. Max.
比利
Billy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不让过去定义自己 艾咪 你也绝对不可以
I don't let the past define me, Amy, and you mustn't either.
只有未来才重要
The future is what matters.
她在哪里
Where is she?
跟弥勒在一起
With Maitreya.
你也知道她如果回到本土 就会把一切都告诉蓝魔鬼
You know if she returns to the mainland, she'll tell the Blue Devils everything.
我们要竭尽所能保护弥勒
Maitreya must be protected at all costs.
我们不能让艾咪离开这座岛
We cannot allow Amy to leave the island.
我追查了金流
I've been following the money trail.
艾卓安明明已经授权布莱斯了 骨肉的资产应该由他掌管 但…
You'd think given Bryce is Adrienne's power of attorney, he'd be in control of Kindred assets, but
艾卓安太聪明 不会让这种事发生
Adrienne is way too smart for that.
在庭审终止后 所有钱都被搬到境外
After the trial was aborted, everything moved off-shore
存在多个人头帐户里
and was put into dummy names.
艾妲阿特金斯 艾妲史密斯 艾芙琳史密斯
Ada Atkins, Ada Smith, Evelyn Smith.
都是为了不让那些孩子拿到一毛钱
Yeah, anything to stop those kids getting a cent.
在过去这两年内 位于布莱顿 法国
Then, in the past two years, property in Brighton, France,
英国和丹顿农的房♥子全都售出了
the UK, the Dandenongs, it's all been sold.
价值八千万澳元
80 million dollars' worth.
那些钱现在在哪里
Where's the money now?
这我就不知道了
That I don't know.
她唯一在乎的就是钱
Money's all she's ever cared about.
我们只要找到那八千万 就能找到艾卓安
We figure out where that 80 million is, we find Adrienne.
真高兴你来了 艾咪
So glad you're here, Ames.
来 喝吧
Hey, here.
麦克丝见到你会很高兴
Max will be happy to see you.
麦克丝
Max?
你以为她之前来找过你 对吧
You thought she came to see you, didn't you?
不过是妈咪叫她来的
But Mommy told her to come.
我带她去见过她了
I took her to... see her.
妈咪
Mommy.
她们一拍即合
They connected instantly.
妈咪跟她说了我们在这里做的事
Mommy told her all about what we were doing out here.
麦克丝非常兴奋
Max was so excited.
她也想参与 -不对
She wants to be a part of it. -No.
不对 她才不会 她…
No, she would never. She...
她已经搭巴士回家了
She's gone home on the bus.
不对 我在霍舍姆跟她见了面
No, I met her at Horsham.
我把我的厢型车交给她 她要来这里加入我们了
I left her with my Kombi, and now she's coming to join us.
厢型车在麦克丝那里
Max has the Kombi?
对
Yeah.
对 她现在应该要到了才对
Yeah, she should be here by now.
希望她没事
Hope she's okay.
比利跟麦克丝在一起
Max has Billy.
麦克丝… -嘿
Max... -Hey.
麦克丝之前迷了路 但现在已经被找到了
Max was lost, but now she's found.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
家人一定要团结一心 艾咪
Family need to stick together, Ames.
艾卓安不是我们的妈妈
Adrienne is not our mother.
是亨利克和汉娜把我们拱手让人
Henrik and Hannah gave us up.
别说这种话
Don't say that.
千万别说这种话
Don't ever say that.
你哪里都不能去 艾咪
You're not going anywhere, Amy.
我没有伤害比利
I didn't hurt Billy.
他没事 他跟麦克丝在一起
He's okay. He's with Max.
艾卓安让我以为自己伤害了比利 但这不是事实
Adrienne made me believe that I did, but it's not true.
弥勒能让任何人相信任何事
Maitreya can make anyone believe anything.
她让你相信了什么
What did she make you believe?
小孩应该饿肚子吗
That children should be starved?
被下药吗 被打吗
Drugged? Beaten?
她让我相信我很空虚
That I was empty,
而她的光会填满我
and that her light would fill me.
结果有吗
And did it?
但你还是回来了
But you still came back.
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
也因为我很软弱
And because I'm weak.
或许两者皆是 我不知道
Maybe both, I don't know.
她永远不会爱你 阿姨
She'll never love you back, aunty.
我知道
I know that.
你当时袖手旁观
You just watched.
你站在旁边眼睁睁看着艾莎… -是莎拉
You stood there and you watched as Asha... Sara.
她叫莎拉
Her name was Sara.
拜托
Please.
我得找到我儿子
I need to find my little boy.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five,
六 七 八 九 十
six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
27 28 29…
27, 28, 29...
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表