剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
(尽管部分故事为真实事件改编 本剧纯属虚构)
(为达戏剧效果 剧中角色 人名 地点和事件皆为虚构)
(并无影射真实人物 不论在世与否 真实地点与事件)
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
刻我的名字
Carving my name.
(艾咪)
我妈说这样树会痛
My mom says it hurts the tree.
她怎么会知道
How does she know?
她说要把自己想象成是树
She says you have to imagine you're the tree.
但很多人都有刺青
People get tattoos.
我的老师就有刺青
My teacher has a tattoo.
他在这里刺了个北极星
Of the North Star, here.
他是欧洲来的
He's from Europe.
你念哪间学校
What school do you go to?
我家就是我的学校
My school's at home.
你想刻你的名字吗
Do you want to do your name?
我该走了 太晚回家我妈会担心
I should go. Mom worries if I'm late.
我可以帮你刻
I can do it for you.
这样你明天走路上学时就能看到了
That way, when you walk to school tomorrow, you can see it.
好 我叫莎拉
Okay. My name is Sara.
-莎草的莎 拉链的拉 对吧 -对
-S-A-R-A, right? -Yep.
你几岁
How old are you?
8岁
Eight.
你觉得我几岁 你猜猜看
How old do you think I am? Guess.
12岁吗
Twelve?
我才刚满13岁
I just turned 13.
妈咪说我现在是大女孩了
Mommy says I'm a big girl now.
不…
No! No!
放开我
Let go of me!
不要 住手
-你在干嘛 -快一点 阿姨
- What are you doing? - Quick. Hurry, Aunty.
不 住手
No! Stop!
不 到底怎么了
No! What's going on?
艾咪 抓住她的脚
Amy, hold her legs!
-艾咪 -艾咪 快上车
Amy. Amy, get in!
(改编自JP波马雷同名原创小说)
邪梦再现
第一季第一集
38...
39 40
39, 40...
41...
42...
49 50
49, 50,
51 52 53
51, 52, 53...
1 2 3
One, two, three...
你成功了 妈
You did it, Mom!
2分03秒
Two minutes and three seconds!
我的脚趾没知觉了
I can't feel my toes.
你可能得下去帮我找
You might have to go in and get 'em.
茶给你 妈
Here's your tea, Mom.
你是我的救星
Oh, you're a lifesaver.
嘿
Hey.
我们来比谁能先跑回家
I'll race you back.
嘿
Oh, hey!
嘿 不公平
Hey, no fair!
你先起步了
You've got a head start.
好吧
Okay!
我放弃 你赢了
I give up! You win!
比利
Billy?
你怎么这么慢才到
What took you so long?
好吧
Oh, all right.
赢的人可以选晚餐要吃什么
Winner gets to choose what's for dinner.
-炸鱼薯条 -炸鱼薯条 好
-Fish and chips! -Fish and chips, okay.
真是不意外
Surprise, surprise.
走吧
Come on.
你真像一只小惠比特犬 小子
You're like a little whippet, boy.
跑得好快
So fast.
(布赖克马许路)
(闯入者将被起诉)
我们到家了 艾莎
You're home now, Asha.
谁是艾莎
Who, who's Asha?
来吧
Come on.
这位是艾莎
This is Asha.
你们的新妹妹
Your new sister.
站住
Stop!
谭姆辛 你做了什么
Tamsin, what have you done?
-天啊 看看她的头发 -摸摸看
- Whoa, look at her hair. - Feel it.
-一个一个来 别吓到她 -我摸到了
One at a time! Don't frighten her.
-安静 -排成一列
- Be quiet. - Form a line.
快排成一列
Quick, get in line.
你几岁
How old are you?
欢迎回家 艾莎
Welcome home, Asha.
你好 我叫艾伦
Hello, I'm Aaron.
你好 我叫艾比盖儿
Hello. I'm Abigail.
你好 欢迎你
Hello and welcome.
欢迎你
Welcome.
-我懂你… -今日重点新闻
- I got you. I got you. - Tonight's news bulletin.
-我很懂你 -伍德费德女学童失踪
-I get you. -Missing Woodfield schoolgirl.
两份炸鱼
Two flake,
-一份碳烤 一份奶油 -6点整新闻
- one grill, one batter, minimum chips. - News at six,
-薯条少一点 -谢谢
with Mimi Kwa. Thank you!
-不客气 小朋友 -警方呼吁知道任何
- Police are calling on members of the public to come forward.. - You're welcome young guy.
跟在伍德费德小镇失踪的
with any information on a missing schoolgirl
女学童相关资讯的人出面协助
taken from the small country town of Woodfield.
这名小女孩最后的目击报告 是在白十字路上离开校车…
The young lass was last seen disembarking the school bus on Whitecross Road at approximately 20...
闭起来的话…
If you, if you close...
比利 别自己乱跑
Billy! Don't run off like that!
好
Okay.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
我也想来点外带晚餐
I caved on some takeaway tonight, too.
我练完瑜伽出来 车竟然爆胎了 是不是很夸张
I came out of yoga to a flat tire. Would you believe it?
拉尼说是我的负面能量造成的 还叫我要努力改善
Rani says it's my negative energy. Something else to work on, apparently.
芙芮雅 要不要跟我们一起回家
Oh, Freya. Why don't you join us?
-孩子们可以一起玩 然后… -拜托
-And then the boys can hang out, while... -Please!
-拜托…对…拜托… -对…拜托…
- ...while I wait for Roadside Assist? - Yes, yes, yes. Yes, please, please. - I...
-拜托 -我还是带他回家比较好
- Please. - I should probably get him home.
-没问题 -是
-Of course. -Yeah.
-我们接送区见了 -好 没问题
- Well, I'll see you at drop off. - Yep, sounds good.
-再见 比利 -别自己乱跑
- Bye, Billy! - Don't run off like that.
汉娜阿姨睡在楼上
So, Aunty Hannah sleeps upstairs.
谭姆辛阿姨睡在外面的露营车上
Aunty Tamsin sleeps out in the caravan.
餐厅在前面这里
The dining hall is through here.
我们的宿舍在楼下
Our dormitory's downstairs.
这边呢…
And through here...
是妈咪的房♥间
...is Mommy's room.
我不该待在这里
I'm not supposed to be here.
妈咪马上就会回来见你了
Mommy will be home soon to meet you.
我们得先帮你做好准备
Best we get you ready.
你也想打扮得漂漂亮亮迎接她吧
You want to look pretty for her, don't you?
我要找我妈
I want my mom.
我要找我妈
I want my mom.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
-不要动 -住手
- Hold still now. - Stop!
闭上眼睛 你想失明吗
Eyes closed! Do you want to go blind?
-住手 -是吗
- Stop! - Do you?
好刺痛
It's burning!
好刺痛
It's burning!
-停下来 -安静
- Stop! - Quiet!
-不要 -安静
- Stop! - Quiet now.
不要再弄了
Leave me alone!
我们相当担心这名女童的安全
Whilst we hold grave concerns for the girl's safety,
我们正在进行完整调查 利用监视器和卫星定位资料
we are conducting a full investigation using CCTV and GPS data
搜索伍德费德和周遭地区
to search Woodfield and the surrounding areas,
同时要请所有掌握 任何相关情报的民众
while calling on all members of the public to please come forward,
协助我们进行调查
if you have any information whatsoever.
我们知道这名女童最后一次被看到 是在下午4点左右
Now, we know the girl was last seen walking home from school
从学校走路回家的时候
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表