剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表
三 四 五
Three, four, five,
-六 七 八 九 -你在干嘛
-six, seven, eight, nine. -What are you doing?
少了一个
There's one missing.
-什么意思 -应该要有十个
-What do you mean? -There should be 10.
谭姆辛
Tamsin.
少了一个
There's one missing.
孩子们 过来
Children, come here!
起来 我们走
Up, up. Let's go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
少了一个
There's one missing.
或许只是虚惊一场 弥勒
It's probably nothing, Maitreya.
在我面前排成两排
Two lines in front of me, now.
-是艾咪 -她完蛋了
-It's Amy. -She's in so much trouble.
汉娜 她回屋子里了吗
Hannah, did she go back to the house?
我没看到
I didn't see her.
你要负责看着她才对
You were supposed to be watching her.
-我有 我没… -把她找出来
- I was. I didn't-- - Find her.
谭姆辛 快把其他孩子带回屋子里
Tamsin, take the others back to the house at once.
跟我走
Come with me.
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪
Amy!
-艾咪 -艾咪
-Amy! -Amy!
她如果掉进湖里呢 她不会游泳
What if she fell in the water? She can't swim.
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪 你可以出来了 你不会受罚的
Amy, you can come out now! You're not gonna get in trouble!
艾咪
Amy!
艾咪
Amy!
小屋89
我是受选之人 光照在我身上
I am the chosen one. The light shines on me.
我是受选之人 光照在我身上
I am the chosen one. The light shines on me.
我是受选之人 光照在我身上
I am the chosen one. The light shines on me.
我是受选之人 光照在我身上
I am the chosen one. The light shines on me.
我是受选之人…
I am the chosen...
喂 别碰我的垃圾桶
Oi, get away from the bins!
你是湖边那里的小孩
You're one of those kids from down round the lake.
来吧
Come on.
我有食物
I got food.
-喂 -嘿
- Hello? - Hey.
抱歉 我知道很晚了
Sorry, I know it's late.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
我知道那辆白色厢型车是谁开的了
I know who's driving the white van.
芙芮雅 别闹了
Freya, not this again.
是麦克丝
It's Max.
你的麦克丝吗
Your Max?
对
Yeah.
你有跟她讲过话吗
You've spoken to her?
怎么可以呢
How can I?
我都做了那种事 还能说什么
After what I did, what would I say?
她都来找你了
She's come looking for you.
代表她准备好了
Means she's ready.
乔 如果亨利克想要讨债
Joe, if Henrik wanted to collect on his debt,
他们会不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子筹钱给他
you reckon they'd sell one of their properties to pay him out?
芙芮雅 你不用担心亨利克
Freya, you mustn't worry about Henrik.
他会被关都是因为我
It's because of me he was put away.
他现在已经老了
He's an old man now.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
好吧 晚安 乔
All right, night, Joe.
晚安
Night.
调查对象 谭姆辛赖森
下落不明
你多大 孩子
How old are you, love?
能找到我算你幸运
You're lucky to find me.
这附近几英里都没别人了
There's no one else around here for miles.
乖乖坐着 孩子
Just sit tight, love.
你们好 我发现了一个孩子
Yeah, gidday, I found this kid.
我觉得她是湖边那里的孩子
Yeah, I think down by the lake.
-我们可以进去吗 好 -可以 请进
- Can we come in? Yeah? Okay. - Yeah, come in.
蓝魔鬼
Blue Devils.
别紧张 好吗
Easy now, okay?
我们不会伤害你 好吗
No one wants to hurt you, okay?
快回来
Come back here!
我们是想帮你
We want to help you!
你们是我的骨肉 你们是踏上通往完美之路的受选之人
You are my Kindred, the chosen ones, sent forth on a path to perfection.
牵着我的手
Take my hands.
现在几点了
What time is it?
9点多了
It's well after 9:00.
莫应该在这里才对
Mo should be here.
没有 他说过会晚一点到
Oh, no, he said he'd be a little late.
他要再帮我买♥♥一组拼图
He's buying me another jigsaw puzzle.
三千片
Three thousand pieces.
杀了我吧
Kill me now.
你为什么要看这个
Why were you watching this?
我只是想回忆一下过去
Oh, just a little trip down memory lane.
来 扶妈妈起来
Go on, help your mother up.
我见过伟恩了
I saw Wayne.
他说麦克丝在找我
He says that Max has been looking for me.
母女之情
Oh, mothers and daughters.
是什么都介入不了的
Nothing can come between them.
你不用担心房♥子的事
Don't you worry about the house.
我们会找个适合你和比利的房♥子
We'll find something just right for you and Billy.
艾咪
Amy.
艾咪
Amy.
你醒了
There she is.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我叫乔
My name is Joe.
你的头还好吗 艾咪
How's the head, Amy?
你撞得很大力
That was quite a bump.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我猜的
I took a chance.
这是你的日记吗
Is this your diary?
你是蓝魔鬼吗
Are you a Blue Devil?
我通常都穿灰色衣服
Well, I tend to wear grey.
我老婆说跟我的个性很像
It's like my personality, my wife says.
“今天亨利克开厢型车 去接我们的新妹妹
Henrik took the van to collect our new sister
把她带来我们家”
and bring her home to us today.
这是你写的吗 艾咪
Did you write that, Amy?
你的新妹妹是艾莎
And your new sister is Asha.
对吗
Is that right?
艾莎有没有提过自己的其他名字
Did Asha ever mention having any other name?
准备好了吗
You ready?
这位是我同事柯林
This is my colleague, Colin.
好好休息
Get some sleep.
我会再来的
I'll be back.
妈
Mom!
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
嘿
Hey.
你多久没吃东西了
When was the last time you ate?
见到你真开心
It's good to see you.
我再拿一个来给你
I'll get you another one.
想看我的照片吗
Can I show you my pictures?
好
Yeah.
这是章鱼人 它只有七只手
This is Octopus Man, and he only has seven arms.
它的第八只手呢
What happened to his other one?
打架的时候掉了
It fell off in a fight.
真酷
Cool.
那它呢 它有什么能力
What about him? What does he do?
这是三角龙蛇
This is Tricerasnake.
它会这样
剧集 | 晴空(2023) | 导航列表