剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
Well, we were training together.
那 你也可能会赢的吗
So... You might have won?
可能吧
Maybe.
为什么她被称为“粉扑德比”
Why do they call it the "Powderpuff Derby"?
因为他们想让这场比赛
It's because they wanna make it seem
看起来不是那么重要 但它其实意义重大
like it's not important, but it is.
好了 走吧 你该睡觉了
All right, come on. Let's get you to bed.
我等会儿会去跟
I'll be in to say good night
你和你妹妹说晚安
to you and your sister.
特鲁迪 我知道你觉得有些遗憾
Trudy, I know you feel like you're missing out,
但你现在做的事情也很重要
but what you're doing is important, too.
不要
Don't.
你再清楚不过了
You know better than that.
抱歉 我
Sorry. I...
那就别试着吻我 也别没话找话了
then stop trying to kiss me and try talking.
让我参与卡纳维尔角的发射计划 弥补我的遗憾
Catch me up on everything that's been going on down at the cape,
像是测试手动控制杆之类的
like the tests on the new hand controls,
基础的事情
for starters.
可以啊 没问题
They work. No problemo.
好啊 好吧 由于加了窗口
Okay. Well, how about the compensation issue
造成的热补偿问题 解决了吗
created by adding the window?
拜托 接下来的整个星期我都会跟
Come on. I gotta talk about this stuff
他们谈这些问题
with the guys all week.
出发前的最后一晚 我只想好好在家待着
Last night before I head out, I just wanna be at home
和孩子们在一起 再看看你的笑颜
with my girls and see your smiling face.
我看起来在笑吗
Do I look like I'm smiling?
拿着
Here.
自己叠袜子吧
Fold your own socks.
谢泼德夫人 这边请
Mrs. Shepard, this way, please.
1961年7月21日
谢泼德夫人 这些饼干是您
Mrs. Shepard, did you bake those cookies
是在您丈夫进入太空期间做的吗
when your husband went into space?
谢泼德夫人 可以拍张照吗
Mrs. Shepard, can we get a picture of you?
- 格里恩夫人 - 库勃夫人
- Mrs. Glenn! - Mrs. Cooper!
- 关于发射 - 我不会回答任何问题
- ...about the launch. - I'm not answering any questions.
今天是属于格斯和贝蒂·格里森的日子
This is Gus and Betty Grissom's day.
谢谢
Thank you.
你拿着的是什么 卡彭特夫人
What do you have there, Mrs. Carpenter?
哦 呃 是一道新菜
Oh, uh, I'm bringing a new dish.
叫做中式鸡肉沙拉
It's called Chinese chicken salad.
内含腰果哦
It's got cashews.
欢迎
Welcome.
你好
Hi there.
你好 卡普兰先生
Mr. Kaplan.
你好 谢泼德夫人
Mrs. Shepard.
斯莱顿夫人 有什么新消息吗
Mrs. Slayton, any news?
额 暂时还没有
Uh, not at this time, no.
谢谢分享
Thanks for sharing.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 格斯告诉警♥察♥们 我不想让院子
Well, Gus told the cops that I didn't want my yard
变得和谢泼德家的一样 那么他们现在在哪
looking like the Shepards', so where are they now?
他们在工作站里看电视呢
They're watching TV at the station.
马♥克♥思♥觉得 如果我的房♥子看上去像个猪圈的话
Oh, also Max thinks that it will feel more real
会显得更加真实
if my house looks like a pigsty.
我迫不及待的希望这事早点结束
I just, I can't wait for this to be over.
格斯完全没问题的 而且通过那扇窗口
Gus is gonna be great, and with that window,
他会是首位真正从太空中鸟瞰地球的人
he's gonna be the first man to really see the earth from space.
我们得到航♥天♥局方面的消息
We are getting reports from N.A.S.A.
发射推迟了
That there is a delay.
似乎是飞船舱门周围的
It seems that one of the titanium bolts
- 一颗钛螺栓 - 来自航♥天♥局的消息 倒计时终止了
- around the hatch... - Countdown is halted. Word from N.A.S.A.
在此时此刻 这个机械故障是否正得到解决
Is that a mechanical issue is being addressed as we speak.
等待的感觉真糟糕
Waiting is the worst part.
希望如此
I hope so.
你还还还好吗
Are y... y-y-you okay?
- 糟了 - 哦
- Shoot! - Oh.
现在你可以写上 由于我过于激动以至于
Now you're gonna have to write that I got so worked up,
- 打破了一个鸡蛋 - 我不会把这些乱七八糟的东西记录下来的
- I broke an egg. - I won't write anything of the sort.
你现在可以晕倒了 然后我们就会报道说
You could faint right now, and the article would say
你是后备力量的化身
that you are the epitome of reserved strength.
换句话说 马♥克♥思♥会和你的内心进行通灵
In other words, Max will channel your inner primly stable.
通灵
Primly stable?
蕾妮 你得这么做
Rene, you gotta do it.
- 别说了 - 开玩笑怎么了
- Oh, stop. - Oh, come on.
好的
All right.
我从坚信我丈夫能
I never had any doubt that my husband squarely
及时回家来品尝我的新配方的煎蛋饼
would be home in time to try my new omelet recipe.
当他在太空中翱翔的时候
I watched and prayed with much contentedness
我会坚持自己的信仰 无比满足的注视着祈祷着
as he hurtled through space, firm in my belief
就像坚信他喜欢火腿加洋葱要胜过
that he would like the ham and onion
蘑菇和奶酪那样坚定不移
even more than he likes the mushroom and cheese.
你是在模仿谁呢
Who's that supposed to be?
哦 亲爱的 不是你
Oh. Hon, it's not you.
那是航♥天♥局希望我们摆出的姿态
It's what N.A.S.A. Expects us to be...
你当时 也有一点 像这样
Which... You may embody... Slightly.
哦 那只是用来搞笑的
Oh, it's just for fun.
那可真有趣
That's very amusing.
贝蒂
Betty?
所有人 倒计时又开始了
Everyone, the countdown started again.
10... 9... 8...
Ten...night...eight...
7...
Seven...
6... 5... 4...
Six...five...four...
3... 2...
Three...two...
1...
One...
零 点火 升空
Zero. Ignition. Liftoff.
计时开始 火箭升空成功
And the clock has started. We have liftoff.
我们现在应该会收到
We should be getting a report
一个返回行动的报告
of re-entry activity at this time.
他现在在离地面65000英尺的高空上
He is at 65,000 feet on his way down.
50000英尺
50,000 feet.
他正在穿越云层
He's going through some clouds.
并且我们已经确认
And we have confirmation
格斯·格里森已经在水里着陆
that Gus Grissom has landed in the water,
直升机已被派出
and a helicopter has been dispatched.
哦 看样子某人要去白宫了
Oh! Looks like somebody's going to the White House!
去拿酒杯吧
We need glasses.
我们要庆祝庆祝
We have to celebrate!
我们现在应该随时会收到
We should get official confirmation
一条格斯·格里森已经登上直升机
that Gus Grissom has come into the helicopter
的官方确认信息
at any moment now.
我看到在外面和你说话的人了
I saw that man talk to you outside.
什么人
What man?
就是那个在我们打尤克牌时
The same one who was at your house
站你屋外的人
when we were playing euchre.
看起来像是个麻烦鬼
He looks like trouble.
他是你们家族的败家子吗
Is he a black sheep family member?
- 什么 不 他不是 - 你欠他钱吗
- What... no, he's not. - Do you owe him money?
怎么可能 乔
For what? Jo.
难道你有外遇了
Are you having an a-f-f-a-i-r?
不
No.
他为那些八卦杂♥志♥工作
He works for one of those tabloid magazines.
哦 我的天
Oh, my.
他们要爆料什么负面新闻啊
What kind of unsavory information might come out?
发挥你的想象力
Use your imagination.
让这个家伙不爆料的唯一办法
But the only way this guy will kill the story
就是我提供些机密信息给他
if I give him some sort of classified information...
我不会这么做 但这正是麻烦所在
Which I wouldn't do, which is the problem.
下一个进入太空的就是德科了
Deke's finally on deck, and...
乔 我必须解决这个问题
Jo, I gotta fix this.
嗯 这种敲诈可不像是
Well... It's not like "the Navy wife"
《海军妻子》会有的章节 但是
has a chapter on blackmail, but...
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表