剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
shouldn't be rejected because of a requirement
而失去参与资格
she's barred from fulfilling.
你同意吗
Don't you agree?
我要说明的是
Let me say this...
如果今天我们能找到
if we could find women today
与我们优秀的男性宇航员一样条件的女性
with the exact qualifications as our best male astronauts,
我们应该张开双臂欢迎她们
we should surely welcome them into the program
加入我们的阵营
with open arms.
您呢 卡彭特中校
And you, Commander Carpenter,
您认为女性可以承受进入太空
do you think a woman can stand the pace and stress
和成为宇航员的压力吗
of being an astronaut?
我相信是可以的
I believe the answer is yes.
但
But...
随着全速开展的太空大战
With the space race in full throttle,
美国需要选择更具备资格的宇航员
the U.S. needs to choose people with the best qualifications.
而且
And...
目前为止
At this time...
我们还没找到那样的女性
We can't find that type of woman.
你说了什么
What was that?
在五分钟的时间里 你成功毁掉了
In five minutes, you managed to ruin everything
那些女人几年以来的所有努力
those women have spent years trying to achieve.
特鲁迪 我想帮忙
Trudy, I wanted to help...
宇航员应该是试飞员
Astronauts should be test pilots.
我 我很抱歉 女人们没有那样的机会 特鲁迪
I-I'm sorry that women don't have that opportunity, Trudy,
但这是我们的选择
but that's our opinion.
为什么你们不敢承认你们真正的想法
Why don't you admit what this is really about?
我听见戈尔登的话了 这事跟女人无关
I hear Gordo talk. This isn't about women at all.
这是所有人的事
It's about civilians.
你担心一群科学家
You're afraid a bunch of scientists
会乘虚而入 接替你们的工作
will swoop in and take your jobs.
如果你对我们打开大门 也就向他们打开大门
If you open the door to us, you open the door to them, too,
所以就对所有人都关上了大门
so you're keeping everybody down.
就像我说的
Like I said,
我们坚信所有宇航员都应该是试飞员
we believe astronauts should be test pilots.
我很抱歉 特鲁迪
I'm sorry, Trudy.
向你女儿道歉去吧
Apologize to your daughters.
你都不想上轨道吗
You don't even want your turn in orbit?
那里连氧气都没有啊 鲍勃
Well, the oxygen's all down here, Bob.
我还是去可可海滩吧
I'll take Cocoa Beach.
你可以享受阳光 饮料
You got your sun, the water.
享受海角曲奇
You got your cape cookies.
艾伦·谢泼德也喜欢海角曲奇
Alan Shepard likes those cape cookies, too.
因为舍不得海角曲奇
He likes them so much,
我相信他一时半会还不能升空
I don't think he'll be going back into space anytime soon.
他的小火箭没剩多少燃料了 鲍勃
There's no fuel left in his "rocket," Bob.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
不要走开
Don't turn that dial.
广♥告♥之后
We'll be back after a word from our sponsors
马上回来
with more from...
喂
Hello?
露易丝
Louise?
我明天一天都在这里写东西
I'll be here all day tomorrow, writing.
希望能见到你
I hope I see you.
我已经开始想你了
I miss you already.
虽然被一群穿着制♥服♥的男人整惨了
If I had to get my ass kicked by a bunch of men in suits,
不过我很高兴你在我身边
I'm glad it was with you.
他们知道自己大错特错了
They're wrong and they know it.
风水轮流转
Things will change.
事情也正在改变
They are changing.
但是我们还是没赶上
Not fast enough for you and me, huh?
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
嗨
Hey.
自己保重 好吗 也照顾好她们
Take care of yourself, okay?And them.
嗨 宝贝们
Hi, babies.
华盛顿之行怎么样 你们赢了吗
How was Washington? Did you win?
不 我们输了
No, we lost.
真遗憾 你难过吗
I'm sorry. Are you sad?
确实 但是我也很骄傲
Yes, but proud, too.
多特做得很棒
Dot did great.
她说的所有话都被记录下来了
And all the smart things she said got written down,
如今它们已经被载入历史了
and now they're a part of history.
搞笑的是 艾略特特别担心
The funny thing is, is Elliot's been so worried
我能否和大家相处得好 你懂的 在社交方面
about how I've been getting along, you know, socially,
现在贝蒂·格里森和乔·施艾拉几乎每个下午
and now I have Betty Grissom and Jo Schirra coming over
都到我这里来
almost every afternoon.
我只是 很惊讶
I'm just... surprised.
她们搞得我很紧张 我只能装载更多的幻灯片
They get me so nervous. I just keep loading more slides.
我放完了墨西哥的 放完了佛罗里达群岛的
I've done Mexico. We've done the Keys.
昨天已经开始放我的婚礼了
Yesterday was my wedding.
她们喜欢这些
And they enjoy this?
我不能把她们轰走吧
I can't get them to leave.
她们反正很 感兴趣
They're just so... interested.
时间刚好
Perfect timing.
我侄子的少年棒球联合会照片已经准备好了
My nephew's Little League photos are all ready to go.
哇哦 我们最爱少年棒球联合会了
Oh! We love Little League.
哦 天堂
Ohh. Heaven.
女士们
Ladies.
苏珊
Susan.
你好啊
Hello.
你 你也喜欢幻灯片
You... you like slides, too?
哦 对啊 死忠粉
Oh, yes. Big fan.
哦
Oh.
你 你介意关一下空调吗
Do you... do you mind turning off the A.C.?
我冷的开始打颤了
I've got a chill.
哦 当然可以
Oh, of course.
20篇文章
20 articles.
我的意思是 5篇甚至10篇我都可以接受 但是20篇
I mean, I would've understood 5 or even 10. But 20 articles!
而且你应该看看他说那话时的表情
And you should've seen the look on his face when he said it.
他就是想把我打发走
He just loved sending me off.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
不 也不算是 我 我也不知道
No. Not really. I-I don't know.
我证实了克拉夫特不让我
I testified at that hearing knowing that Kraft
参加双子座计划的传言
would never let me get a Gemini mission.
所以 这会是我最后一次
So... is this gonna be my final contribution
参与太空计划了吗
to the space program?
- 你看 斯科特 - 一度有个声音
- Oh, Scott. - One voice at a time,
传递着不可被忽视的消息
carrying a message that cannot be ignored.
- 他们不让我们入场 - 对
- They may deny us access to their business! - Yeah!
他们不让我们坐在他们的座位上
They may prevent us from sitting in their seats!
我们过不了哨兵线
We can't cross this picket line.
要么我们换一家电影院
Should we try another theater?
用詹姆斯·鲍德温的话说
In the words of James Baldwin...
"我们不是寻求更大的牢笼"
"Not upon a bigger cage,
"而是打破所有枷锁!"
but upon no cage at all"!
消除歧视
Jim Crow must go!
消除歧视 消除歧视
Jim Crow must go! Jim Crow must go!
消除歧视
Jim Crow must go!
女性宇航员仍然坐着冷板凳
我要杀了那帮医生 我发誓
I gonna kill those doctors, I swear.
我已经够烦的了 而现在他们又要
I got enough on my mind already, and now they wanna
在我的制♥服♥上挖个洞再装个监视器
punch a hole in my suit for another monitor?
好像他们巴不得弄糟所有事
It's like they're looking to screw everything up.
嗨 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
华盛顿之行怎么样
How'd it go in D.C.?
约翰和斯科特都作了对我们不利的证明
John and Scott both testified against us.
哦 可恶 特鲁迪
Ah, damn, Trudy.
来吧 让我们做点什么
Come on, let's do something.
# 哇喔 #
Ow!
# 你知道该怎么做 #
You got it
# 我想要 #
I want it
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表