剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
1961年5月5日
两年前
可可海滩 佛罗里达州
谁将成为赢家
宇航员第一梯队
格里恩 格里森 谢泼德
1961年4月12日
*注:天眼拥有卫星攻击定位装置
*注:艾森豪威尔为美国第三十四任总统
*注:约翰逊和肯尼迪认为帮助第三世界摆脱贫困和落后,是赢得冷战的重要手段 抨击艾森豪威尔纵容法国在阿尔及利亚的战争
*注:伴侣号♥为苏联发射的人类第一颗人造卫星
*注:淘金者号♥为一种机型
*注:粉扑德比为每年一度为女飞行员举办的横贯大♥陆♥的飞行竞赛
*注:魔鬼蛋为西餐菜品名,因其常在万圣节制♥作♥食用得名
宇航员
妻子俱乐部
火箭升空了 太空飞行的记时已经开始了
We have liftoff. The clock has started.
谢泼德夫人 谢泼德夫人
Mrs. Shepard? Mrs. Shepard?
他踏上了探索太空的旅途
And there he goes.
我们的镜头已经捕捉不到
Our cameras have lost visual contact
太空舱的踪迹 但我们仍能通过
with the capsule, but we are getting
任务控制系统保持即时通信
constant updates from inside mission control.
谢泼德夫人 您有什么话想对我们《生活》杂♥志♥的
Mrs. Shepard, any words you'd like me to record
- 读者们说吗 - 但是 最困难的一段旅程
- for our readers at Life? - ...But, of course, the most dangerous leg
- 仍然横亘于前 - 谢泼德太太
- of the journey still lies ahead. - Mrs. Shepard?
在谢泼德宇航员离开地球大气层期间
As astronaut Shepard leaves the earth's atmosphere,
我们也静候他安全返回的佳音
we wait for news of his safe re-entry.
艾伦
Alan.
嗨 露易丝
Hey, Louise.
航♥天♥局的唐隆先生打过电♥话♥
Mr. Donlon from NASA called.
但是没人接听
There was no answer here.
我估计 你可能想马上知道他来电的用意
I thought you'd want to know right away.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗨
Hey.
想不想一起听听他要告诉我什么事
Don't you want to hear what he has to say?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我明白了
I understand.
我
I...
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
我被录用了
I got it.
你要成为一名宇航员啦
You're going to be an astronaut.
血月当空照耀着美国(血月寓意不祥 灾难)
A red moon shines over the United States of America.
苏联发射了第一颗人造地球卫星
The Russians have launched the first artificial
采集了照片 录下了谈话内容
earth satellite, taking photos, recording conversations,
甚至投掷了核武器
even delivering a nuclear bomb.
谁知道这个“天眼”还具备什么样的能力呢
Who knows what this eye in the sky is capable of?
美国也尝试着发射
The United States attempts to launch a rocket
载有卫星的火箭
carrying its own satellite.
这枚是“出毛病”
Let's dub this one "kaputnik."
这枚是“不挪窝”
And this one "stayputnik."
与此同时 苏联的莱卡犬
Meanwhile, as the Russian dog Laika
成为太空第一犬
becomes the first canine in space,
艾森豪威尔发表公开宣言
Eisenhower vows that
称美国将把人类送入轨道
the U.S. will put men into orbit.
人选 方式与时间点都令人存疑
But who, how, and when?
今天 我们很荣幸的向你们 向世界引荐
Today, we are introducing to you and to the world
这七名被选中参加
these seven men, who have been selected
轨道太空飞行计划的准宇航员
to begin training for orbital space flight.
他们 或者应该称其为水星计划的参与者
These men, or the nation's project Mercury astronauts...
通过了一系列医学顾问与科学家们
...Are here after a long series of evaluations
对他们身体机能与适应性的测试后
which told our medical consultants and scientists
脱颖而出 站在了我们面前
of their superb adaptability for their upcoming flight.
而在他们当中 谁又会成为第一个飞向太空的人呢
Which one of these men will be first to orbit the earth?
我恐怕暂时还不能说 他们自己也不清楚
I cannot tell you. They do not know themselves.
航♥天♥局是主办方吗
NASA's hosting this?
不 《生活》杂♥志♥ 他们想对我们进行独家专访
No, Life magazine. They got our story exclusive.
- 很高兴见到你 谢泼德先生 - 你好
- Honor to meet you, Mr. Shepard. - Hello.
你好 艾伦 见到你真荣幸
Hello, Alan. It's an honor.
- 我猜这是笔大买♥♥卖♥♥ - 谢泼德中校
- I guess that's a big deal. - Commander Shepard.
七个军人家庭就此成为美国万众瞩目的明星
Seven military families becoming American royalty.
这就是水星计划带来的影响 现在我们需要这些妻子们
That's the Mercury story.Now we need the wives.
- 你好 很高兴见到你 - 我的荣幸 先生
- Hello. Nice to see you. - A pleasure, sir.
你为航♥天♥局效力
You work for NASA.
你才是传话的最佳人选
I thought you were gonna tell them.
你比我更适合
It would be better coming from you.
他们不会愿意配合的
They're not gonna want to do it.
这侵犯到他们的隐私权
It invades their privacy.
将他们的家庭摆在公众的审视之下
It subjects their families to public scrutiny.
好吧 也许你不适合去当说客
Okay, maybe it won't be better coming from you.
别说这些话了好嘛 乐观点啊
Don't say any of that. Be positive.
你可是个写手 你兜售的是看点
Sell the vision. You're a writer.
我是个记者 只和事实打交道
I'm a journalist. I deal with facts.
事实摆在这儿
Here's a fact.
这对你来说可是大好的机会
This is a big opportunity for you.
机会
Opportunity?
我要替一群妇人代笔
I'm gonna be the ghostwriter for a bunch of wives.
他们都这么喜欢你
They couldn't love you more.
我不明白为什么还要劳神
I don't know why they even bothered
找了其他六个人
to have six others.
- 卡彭特夫人 这儿 - 卡彭特先生
- Mrs. Carpenter, over here. - Mr. Carpenter?
卡彭特中尉 中尉
Lieutenant Carpenter. Lieutenant?
艾伦 嗨
Alan, hey.
- 这是我妻子 - 蕾妮
- Meet my wife. - Rene.
与“桃色渴望”同韵
Rhymes with "peachy keen."
露易丝
Louise.
与“露易丝”同韵
Rhymes with "Louise."
我喜欢你这条裙子 真是别致
I love your dress. Tres chic.
我也喜欢你的 真是粉♥嫩♥嫩
And yours. Tres pink.
抱歉 我们走开会儿
Excuse us.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
听着 许多大人物
Look, a lot of
盼着这件事能够成功
important people need this to work,
包括总统在内
including the president.
约翰逊和肯尼迪都在抨击艾森豪威尔
Johnson and Kennedy are all over Ike,
说他在“伴侣号♥”这件事上糟糕透顶
saying he blew it with Sputnik.
他们以此为由抨击
They're using it as a platform
艾森豪威尔的冷战策略
to attack his handling of the entire cold war.
艾森豪威尔的出生比汽车的诞生还早
Eisenhower's older than the automobile.
在这场太空竞赛里 他不可能带着我们获胜
He's not gonna win us the race for space.
让那些女士们参与到计划里
Get those ladies on board.
这位是约翰·格里恩
This is John Glenn.
我妻子 露易丝
This is my wife, Louise.
我妻子安妮
And this is Annie.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
安妮刚刚跟我说 她非常迫切
Annie was just telling me how excited she was
想要见见其他的妻子们 不是吗 亲爱的
to meet all the other wives, weren't you, dear?
我也非常期待
Well, I look forward to it.
等会儿再见
We'll catch up later.
不 你不期待
No, you don't.
当然不
No, I don't.
我马上就要被迫与一群妻子们一起打桥牌
I'm about to be forced into bridge and bake sales
一起举♥行♥家制糕饼义卖♥♥
with a bunch of wives.
很难说咱俩谁面临更大的挑战
Hard to say who's facing the bigger challenge.
那是戈尔登·库勃
That's Gordo Cooper.
一天二十四小时都很有精神
Guy's on 24 hours a day.
他是个出色的试飞员
He's a hell of a test pilot.
自我们的婚礼后 我就再也没见过你穿裙子
Don't think I've seen you in a dress since our wedding.
你正试着在衬裙里开飞机
Well, you try flying a plane in a petticoat.
所以闭上你的嘴保持微笑就好
Just shut up and keep smiling.
你穿的是连裤♥袜♥吗
Are those pantyhose?
那并不重要
You know that's not part of the deal.
爱你 宝贝
Love you, hon!
更爱你哦
Love you more.
离开他短短五分钟我都受不了
I can't be away from him for even five minutes.
- 中校 - 德科
- Commander. - Deke.
这是我妻子 露易丝
This is my wife, Louise.
- 你好吗 - 很高兴见到你
- How do you do? - Pleasure.
嗨 艾尔
Hey, Al.
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表