剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
你丈夫就要去太空了
Your husband's going to space,
而你需要尽可能多的朋友
and you need all the friends you can get.
宇航员妻子俱乐部前情提要
Previously on "The Astronaut Wives Club"...
- 我被禁足了 - 亲爱的 你心律不齐
- I just got grounded. - You have an irregular heartbeat, hon.
如果让我来选 艾伦会是下一个
If it was up to me, Alan would be next.
我该去找我丈夫了
I should find my husband.
而如果以后你重回我的卧榻
If you ever get back into my bed,
那会是你挣得的
it's gonna be because you earned it.
我们要为双子座任务奋斗了
We're gonna fight for that Gemini mission.
不成功绝不罢手
We won't quit until we get it.
我会成为第一个从休斯顿起飞的人
I'm gonna be first up in Houston!
啊哈
Aah!
休斯顿的社交聚会非常棒
The society parties are legendary.
谁会想到约翰逊会安排我们住到休斯顿
Who would have thought L.B.J. would be moving us to Houston?
我们选择飞向月球
We choose to go to the moon.
我们选择在十年内飞向月球
We choose to go to the moon in this decade
以及做些其他的事情
and do the other things,
并不是因为这很简单 而是因为这相当艰难
not because they are easy, but because they are hard.
因为这个挑战是我们乐于接受的
Because that challenge is one that we're willing to accept,
是我们不愿推迟的
one we are unwilling to postpone,
1962年9月
是我们打算战胜的
and one we intend to win.
亲爱的 你还记得那些花吗
Honey, do you remember the flowers
我们第一次约会时 你买♥♥给我的
you bought me on our first date?
不要回避
Don't even try to answer that.
给你一个提示 瓦利 我们现在在休斯顿
Hint, Wally, we're in Houston.
我不知道 是玫瑰吗
I don't know, roses?
别猜了 你可以换个话题 像我这样
Don't guess, deflect. Redirect. Watch.
亲爱的 从我遇见你的那个晚上起 我就只记得
Sweetheart, the only thing I remember from the night we met
你眼中闪烁的星光
is the sparkle in your eyes.
花 什么花 我不记得了
Flowers? What flowers? I forgot the question.
是木兰花 是木兰花 瓦利
Magnolias. They were magnolias, Wally.
现在我们就在木兰花城
And now here we are in Magnolia City,
这就好像命中注定似的
like it was our destiny all along.
奇怪的是
Strange thing is,
我在这儿一朵木兰花也没见到
I haven't seen a single magnolia tree here.
那是因为它们都被毁了
That's because they were all destroyed
20年代的城市扩张造成的
by urban sprawl in the '20s.
卡普兰 你就是本会移♥动♥的百科全书
Kaplan, you're a walking encyclopedia of doom.
我也没办法 谁让我是纽约人
I can't help it. I'm a New Yorker.
艾伦
Al!
这是你一贯的借口
That's your excuse for everything.
太辣了吗
Too spicy?
东西太多了 我无从下手
Too messy. I'm not sure how to approach it.
哦 马♥克♥思♥ 坐我旁边吧
Oh, Max, sit next to me.
- 好啊 - 瓦利 挪个座
- Of course. - Wally, scoot.
瓦利
Wally!
老实点
Honestly!
拜托 露易丝也觉得很有意思啊
Come on. Even Louise found that funny.
别被我丈夫幼稚的表象欺骗
Do not be fooled by my husband's juvenile humor.
他是航♥天♥局里最严肃有经验丰富的飞行员
He is the most serious, skilled pilot at NASA,
他在天空停留的时间将是别人的两倍长
and he's gonna be up there twice as long as anyone else.
哦 看啊 露易丝 是贝弗利·戴维斯
Oh. Look, Louise. It's Beverly Davis.
谁
Hmm?
她是休斯顿的社交女王
She is the queen of Houston society,
她嫁给了德克萨斯州的山核桃大王
married to the pecan king of Texas.
看见她手上的钻石了吗
Would you look at that rock on her finger?
真耀眼啊
It's blinding.
我讨厌这个 没有烤肉酱的烤排骨
I hate this. Barbecue ribs without the barbecue sauce,
杜松子酒 和不加杜松子酒的药酒
gin and tonic without the gin.
我可没让你跟我一起控制饮食
I never asked you to go on this diet with me.
亲爱的 我是为你来这儿的 我们要同甘共苦
Honey, I'm here for you, suffering in solidarity.
再过几周就要举♥行♥听证会了
Just a few more weeks until the hearing.
我们需要坚持
All we need is willpower.
我看见副总统了
I see the Vice President is here.
你不觉得 俄♥罗♥斯♥人又在策划大动作
You think with all the noise the Russians have been making
他应该有更重要的事情需要处理吗
that he'd have more important things to do.
他当然会过来
Well, of course he's here.
约翰逊就是导致航♥天♥局搬来休斯顿的主因
Johnson's the reason why NASA moved to Houston.
好吧 如果这件事对他来说这么重要
Well, if it means that much to him,
他就应该知道 他最得力的宇航员
he should know that his finest astronaut's
被禁足是件多么不妥的事情
been wrongfully grounded.
玛姬
Marge.
我们找个位置坐下 尝尝我们 平淡无奇的食物吧
Let's just find a seat and eat our... flavorless food.
我们将在载人太空飞行中心里完成各项操作
The manned space flight center's gonna house all our operations,
那里也将是双子座任务的飞行控制中心
be the flight control center for our Gemini missions.
是啊 我迫不及待想看见双子座书呆子们
Yeah, I can't wait to see those Gemini eggheads
出现在飞行模拟器中
in a flight simulator.
教科书上的知识将帮助克服零重力环境中的恶心感
Lotta good a schoolbook's gonna do you in the vomit comet.
格里恩夫人 在这儿你不用太拘束
Mrs. Glenn, there's no need for politeness here.
我们都是自己人
We're among friends.
我们会经常见面的
In any case, we'll see soon enough.
双子座工作组这几周就会过来了
The Gemini men are arriving in a few weeks.
这么快
That soon?
戈尔登还没有被分配到任务
Gordo hasn't even been assigned a mission yet.
双人飞行计划需要更多人手
We need more bodies to get the 2-man flights
来保证计划正常运作
up and running.
别担心 宝贝 那些人都是候补
Don't worry, babe, those guys are the "B" team...
作为实验对象 那些人会测试飞行器性能 来保证
lab rats testing the gear so the real astronauts...
真正的宇航员 也就是 我们 可以登月
the test pilots, I.E. us... can land on the moon.
你是本地人吗 库勃先生
Are you from around here, Mr. Cooper?
你有些 呃 德克萨斯州式的招摇
You got some, uh, Texas swagger.
先生 我很自豪地告诉您这种招摇
Sir, proud to say this swagger hails
其实源于红河的对岸
from the other side of the Red River.
我的天啊 这个农夫宇航员
Good God, that okie astronaut.
哦 是啊 是啊
Oh, hell, yeah.
哦 哦
Oh! Oh.
我帮你续杯吧 亲爱的
I'll get you a refill, dear.
副总统先生您好 我是玛姬·斯莱顿
Mr. Vice President, Marge Slayton.
可以跟您借一步说话吗
May I have a word?
可以 请便 斯莱顿夫人
Yes, you may, Mrs. Slayton.
我答应了参议员和他夫人
Now I have promised the Senator and his wife
把你们介绍给他们
that I would introduce you.
她甚至还带上她的签名册让你们签名呢
She even brought her autograph book for you to sign,
但她自己不好意思提
but she's took embarrassed to ask.
参议员的夫人想要我的签名
A Senator's wife wants my autograph?
这行不通
I couldn't.
我觉得行得通
Oh, I think you probably could.
在休斯顿 所有人都对宇航员和他们的妻子
Oh, everyone in Houston is just wild about astronauts
十分崇拜
and their wives.
哦 看哪 他们多帅气啊
Oh, look how cute they look.
我想要请你们去我的电台节目做客
I'd love to have you both on my radio program.
你是主播吗
You're on the radio?
哦 哦 真让人惊讶
My, my, that's impressive.
哦 亲爱的 这是德克萨斯州 这里的一切都更大
Oh, honey, this is Texas, everything here is bigger.
尤其是梦想 你们只要说"我同意"就好
Especially dreams. All you have to do is say yes.
猜猜看 哪个词刚刚成为我最爱用的词汇
Guess what just became my new favorite word?
我同意
Yes!
你还想弄多久那玩意儿
How long are you going to be on that contraption?
再一会儿
Just a few more minutes.
整栋房♥子都在摇晃
It's shaking the whole house.
你该打B-12了
It's time for your B-12 shot.
我有个好消息
And I've got good news.
副总统的私人心脏科医生 斯迈斯先生
L.B.J.'s very own cardiologist, Dr. Smythe,
下周会过来给你做检查
is going to see you next week.
- 真的吗 - 真的
- Really? - Really.
还有 当然了 他会告诉你 你身体健康
And, of course, he'll say that you are healthy
可以搭乘载人飞船 因为你的确如此
and fit to fly because you are.
比以前更强壮
Stronger even.
比你参与选拔时更健硕
Fitter than you were when you volunteered.
他见到你的时候 会发现你是个超人
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表