剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
蕾妮站 站在我这边
Rene st-stood by me
支 支持约翰的绕 绕轨飞行
f-f-for John's o-orbit.
我应 应该去支持她的
I sh-should be there f-for her.
你猜怎么着 也许我们都该去支持她
You know what? Maybe we should all go.
老妈 他们来了
Mom, they're here!
谁来了
Who's here?
所有人都来了
Everyone!
嘿 蕾妮
Hey, Rene!
- 你们都来这儿干什么啊 - 来看看你啊
- What are you all doing here? - Checking in.
你丈夫就要去太空了
Your husband's going to space,
而你需要尽可能多的朋友
and you need all the friends you can get.
嗨 蕾妮
Hi there, Rene.
我自己在写关于我的报道
I'm writing my article myself.
我希望人们能了解真实的我
I'd like people to know the real me.
在新闻发布会上 你已经让人们了解真实的你了
You let people know the real you at that press conference.
你深陷泥潭就是因为这个
That's why you're in this mess.
你 你相信上帝
Y-y-you believe in God.
你去 去过了教堂
You've b-been to church.
为 为什么不告诉他们真 真♥相♥呢
W-why not just tell th-them the... the truth?
安妮 所有人中 你最应该知道
Well, you of all people, Annie, should know
有的时候真♥相♥是很复杂的
that sometimes the truth can be complicated.
太阳高照 天空明朗
The sun is up and skies are clear.
今天是曙光7号♥的发射日
It's launch day for "Aurora 7."
蕾妮
Rene.
嘿 你要走了吗
Hey, are you leaving?
我们正在为发射做准备呢
We were just setting up for the launch.
既然能留下来 而且我们已经在这儿了
Well, since we're staying and we're here,
考虑到生活杂♥志♥给我们的沙滩小屋
"Life's" given us a house on the beach.
所以我们想还不如用了它
So we thought we may as well use it.
斯科特 等一下
Scott, hold on.
怎样 你要独自一人看发射吗
What, you're gonna watch alone?
这确实是原本的计划
Well, that was the original plan.
- 那 - 而且在这种情况下
- Well... - And given the circumstances,
我想最好按原计划来吧
it's probably best that we stick to it.
出去小心点
Be careful out there.
新闻车从五点开始就停在那儿了
News vans have been parked since 5:00.
他说得没错
He's right.
哦
Oh.
好的 谢谢你 泽维尔
Well, thank you, Zavier.
- 天啊 我现在要怎么办 - 我有个主意
- Gosh, what am I gonna do now? - I have an idea.
他们不会在这辆车里找你的
They won't be looking for you in this car.
好的 转告给你妈妈 我们很感谢她
Well, tell your mother that we're very grateful.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
上车 别吵了 上车
In the car. Stop arguing. In the car.
你愿意跟我们一起
Would you like to come with us
去海滩上看发射吗
and watch the launch on the beach?
谢谢 卡彭特夫人
Thanks, Mrs. Carpenter,
但可可海滩只允许白人去
but all the beaches in Cocoa are whites-only.
哦 对不起
Oh. I'm sorry.
我会在这儿看的
I'll be watching here.
好吧
Okay.
露易丝
Louise.
没想到
Wasn't expecting...
我还以为是客房♥服务
I thought you were towels.
我想你现在应该已经起床了
And I thought you'd be up by now.
我想邀请你跟我们一起去看发射
I wanted to invite you to watch the launch with us.
但我应该先打电♥话♥的
But I should've called,
通过这种新奇的发明 电♥话♥通知你的
use that newfangled invention, the telephone.
还有 浴袍不错哦
Nice robe, by the way.
客房♥服务来了
That housekeeping finally?
抱歉 我该走了
I'm sorry. I should go.
你可以感觉到连空气都弥漫着紧张的气息
You can feel the tension in the air.
就在此刻
We're just moments away.
- 加压 - 完成
- Pressurization... - Go.
- 发射准备 - 完成
- Launch taking... - Go.
你在做什么 妈妈
What are you doing, mommy?
为我的文章做笔记
Making notes for my article.
倒计时 43秒
Moving momentarily. 43 seconds.
好的 到时候了 过来 孩子们
Okay, it's time. Come on. Boys.
收到
Copy that.
快点 快点 过来 过来 过来
Quick, quick, come on. Come on, come on.
克拉夫特 一切顺利
Kraft, have a good flight.
我的任务就是把他送上去再把他带回来
My job's to get him up and bring him home.
我就是做这个的 一切都会顺利的
I do that, it'll be good.
加利福尼亚指令舱通讯员 瓜伊马斯指令舱通讯员
California Capcom, Guaymas Capcom.
- 收到没 - 收到 收到
- You read? - Roger, over.
- 收到 - 好的
- Roger. - All right.
一旦他通过夏威夷
Once he passes Hawaii,
你们两个就试着接收他的信♥号♥♥
both of you try to pick him up on radio.
他的飞行路径应该从你们中间通过
His flight path cuts between you.
也许每一圈都不同
May not be the same on each lap.
- 收到 格斯 - 谢谢大家 谢谢 戈尔登
- Roger that, Gus. - Thanks, Al. Thanks, Gord.
倒计时 13秒
T minus 13 and counting,
11 10
9 8 7
- 6 - 在那儿 在那儿
- 6... - Right there. Right there.
5 4 3
2 1
我感觉发射升空成功
I feel the liftoff.
计时器开始运转了
Clock has started.
收到
Roger.
发射成功 格斯
Out and clear, Gus.
收到
Roger.
收到 有点晃动
Roger. Little bit of shaking.
3 2 1
记录
Mark.
收到
Roger.
它
It's...
成功升空了!
He's through!
现在做什么
Now what?
现在我们等着
Now we wait.
我们正在监控燃料消耗情况
We're monitoring his fuel consumption.
我们给他布置了很多任务要做
We gave him a lot to do up there.
他的研究进度有些滞后
He fell a little behind investigating a few things,
与原定计划有些偏离
deviated from his flight plan.
总体上我们很满意
We're pleased overall.
那他很快就会回来吗
So he'll be down soon?
他航行到最后一圈 现在正经过夏威夷
He's in his final orbit over Hawaii now.
所以他马上就可以回来了
So he's almost home.
好的 谢谢你打电♥话♥来 约翰
Well, thank you for calling, John.
我总有点不放心
I was getting a little worried.
当然了 你挂念着他嘛
Of course. You hang in there.
- 回头再聊 - 再见
- Talk soon. - Bye.
告诉我最新消息 他到底在做什么
Give me an update. What the hell's going on?
该死 他没燃料了
Damn it. He is almost out of fuel.
为什么他没开始准备返航
Why isn't he getting ready for re-entry?
给控制台的艾伦打电♥话♥
Get Al on the console.
接进加利福尼亚指令舱通讯员
California Capcom, come in.
宇航员情况怎么样
What's pilot's status?
他说他的仪器上的读数消失了
He says his readings are off,
他想进行手动制动
that he wants to go into manual override.
我跟他说要进行火箭减速制动
I told him to get into retro-attitude,
但他的方向不对
but he's facing the wrong direction.
燃料还能撑多长时间
How much time's he got?
最多 30秒
30 seconds, tops.
好的 通知他转向反方向
Okay, you gotta get him turned around
不要把燃料耗尽
without running out of gas.
靠你了 艾伦
It's on you, Al.
艾伦
Al?
接进加利福尼亚指令舱通讯员
California Capcom, come in.
加利福尼亚指令舱通讯员 听到了吗
California Capcom, do you read?
我们和加利福尼亚指挥中心失联了
We've lost communication with California.
艾伦和斯科特只能靠他们自己了
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表