剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
“宇航员之妻” 前情提要
Previously on "The Astronaut Wives Club"...
这儿发生什么了
What's going on in here?
不好意思 他们只是在玩耍
I'm so sorry. They were just playing.
我得了梅尼埃病 这病没法治疗
It's Ménière's. There's no cure.
我永远无法再上天了
I'm never going up again.
当我丈夫在太空时 我真的可以听到
I'm really going to be able to hear the mission control
地面指挥中心和我丈夫的对话吗
talk to my husband while he's in space?
你的儿子正在为他的生命而奋斗
Your son is fighting for his life.
你宁愿在这儿 也不愿意陪着他吗
You'd rather be here than be there for him?
我们一定能拉到很多总统选票
We'd make a great presidential ticket.
你的一个好朋友刚刚逝世了
One of your best friends just died.
如果我们放弃登月计划
If we give up on the moon,
那么格斯就是白白献出了自己的生命
then Gus will have died for nothing.
1968年这一年以来
1968 is a year
我们经历了前所未有的动荡
of unprecedented turbulence,
危险和质疑
danger, and questioning.
国内的动荡局面和国外的分♥裂♥战争
Uncertainty at home and a divisive war abroad
已经导致了严重的信任危机
have led to a deep crisis of confidence...
对我们的领导层的信任 对彼此的信任
Confidence in our leadership, in each other,
还有对我们自己 作为民族一份子的信任
and our very self as a nation.
现在是时候提出这样的问题 我们是什么样的民族
It is perhaps well to ask what kind of nation we are
我们前进的方向是什么
and what direction we want to move in.
我曾多次参与与越南相关事务的早期决策
I was involved in many of the early decisions on Vietnam.
你看到蕾妮了吗
Can you see Rene?
我今天来这儿 是想寻求大家的帮助
And I've come here today to ask for your help...
等等 我觉得刚刚那是安妮的后脑勺
Wait. I think that was the back of Annie's head.
这不是为了我 而是为了我们的国家
not for me, but your country
同时也是为了越南人♥民♥
and for the people of Vietnam.
战争必须结束
The war must be ended.
他在说什么啊 我们现在还不能从越南撤军
What is he talking about? We can't leave Vietnam yet.
- 瓦利 - 嘿 爸
- Wally. - Hey, dad.
马蒂
Marty.
回家真好
It is good to be home.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
我以为你会很高兴的
I thought you were happy
太空舱的事进行得很顺利啊
with how the capsule was coming along.
太空舱已经准备完毕了 是别的事
The capsule's ready to go. It's everything else.
邓克正在往飞船上安装电视摄像机
Dunk's putting TV cameras on board
这样就能拍下我们从太空招手的画面
so we can wave from space.
然而他们现在想做的这些事情
And then they want these experiments
完全是在分散我们的注意力
that are gonna pull our focus.
所以你想怎么做
And what do you want?
我只想单纯地起飞 降落 不死一个人
I wanna get up, get down, and not kill anyone.
别在孩子们面前说
Not in front of the kids.
乔 他18岁了
Jo, he's 18.
还有几个月才到呢 而且你偏题了
Not for a few months yet, and that's beside the point.
我们需要派去更多的军队
We need to send more troops.
我的意思是 这场战争还有赢的可能
I mean, this war is still winnable.
对吧 爸
Right, dad?
没错
Sure.
没错
Sure.
这是最后一次飞行了
This flight is it.
我要辞职了
I'm quitting.
那登月计划怎么办
But what about the moon?
我会把格斯的未完成的任务给完成了
I'm gonna finish the mission Gus started,
然后我就宣布退役
then I'm announcing my retirement.
瓦利
Wally...
的一年
...year,
但也是面临选择的一年
but it's also a year of choice...
在这一年 我们不单选择我们由谁来领导
A year when we choose not simply who will lead us,
而且也要选择我们想要被引向何方
but where we wish to be led...
选择走向一个我们和我们子孙都向往的国家
To the country we want for ourselves and our children.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
你知道吗 这场运动三天内已经蔓延到六个城市了
You know, the campaign's been to six cities in three days.
蕾妮现在叫他“鲍比”
Rene calls him "Bobby" now.
所有人都叫他“鲍比”
Everyone calls him "Bobby."
别再说我疯了
Stop telling me I'm crazy!
我可没疯
I'm not crazy!
小点声 拜托
Keep it down, please.
但你从不回家
But you're never home.
也不去你的汽车旅馆
Or in your motel room.
沃尔特和瓦利喜欢开玩笑
Walt and Wally like to joke around.
然后我们又得加班
Then we have to work overtime.
那我找到的那个希尔顿酒店的火柴盒 你要怎么解释
What about the matchbook I found from the Beverly Hilton?
你也要把这怪罪于你的机组成员吗
You're blaming that on your crew members, too?
这边一切还好吗
Is everything okay here?
是的 我们 我们很好
Yes. We're... we're good.
唐 我能跟你谈会儿吗
Donn, can I talk to you for a second?
- 不好意思 - 没事
- Excuse me. - Sure.
在你下周上天之前 你得把这事儿处理好
You need to deal with this before you go up next week.
- 你明白了吗 - 是的
- You got it? - Mm-hmm.
到发射的那个时候 我们保证会没事的
We'll be fine for the launch.
对吧 宝贝儿
Right, sweetie?
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我们要鲍比 我们要鲍比 我们要鲍比
We want Bobby! We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
我们要鲍比 我们要鲍比 我们要鲍比
We want Bobby! We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
我和纽扣到底有多大仇
What is it with me and buttons?
这可不好笑
It's not funny.
你离人们太近 他们对你拉拉扯扯的
People getting so close and tugging at you.
我的意思是 所有重要的事都有一定的风险
I mean, everything that matters requires risk,
我也向你保证 这很重要
and I promise you, this matters.
嗯 我知道这很重要
Well, I know it does.
我们想看鲍比
We want Bobby!
好了 完成咯
There. All done.
去吧 他们可喜欢你了
Go get 'em. They love you.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我们要鲍比 我们要鲍比 我们要鲍比
We want Bobby! We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
大家好 万分感谢各位的到来
Hello, everyone. Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much.
市长约蒂刚发来信息
Mayor Yorty has just sent me a message.
我们在这等得花儿都谢了
We've been here too long already.
所以谢谢你们所有人 同时让我们向着芝加哥进发
So my thanks to all of you, and on to Chicago,
让我们在那赢下一切吧
and let's win there.
祝贺你 参议员
Congratulations, Senator.
加利福尼亚是你的了
California's all yours.
没错 我们现在走上正轨了
Well, we're on our way now.
谢谢你的支持
Thank you for your support.
做得好 鲍比
Way to go, Bobby!
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
- 啊 他做到了 - 见到你真好 吉姆
- Well, he did it. - Good to see you, Jim.
我 我们一起去找 找约翰吧
L-let's go f-find John.
我得离开了 非常感谢 谢谢大家
I've gotta go now. Thank you so much, everyone.
我们走吧
Let's go!
亲爱的 为什么我们要谈论我的飞行
Hon, why are we even talking about my flight?
瓦利和其他人要最先上去
Wally and the guys are up first.
哦 邓克跟我们说阿波罗8号♥
Well, Dunk told us that Apollo 8
会是至今为止最危险的任务
will be the most dangerous mission yet.
他说发生危险的概率是百分之五十
He said the odds are 50-50.
听着 弗兰克 这是什么意思
Look, Frank, what does that even mean?
我觉得你知道这意味着什么
I think you know what that means.
噢
Oh.
我想听你说点别的
I guess I was hoping you'd say something else.
你能不能
Could you...
听着 是你们女士们自己要求
Look, you ladies are the ones who demanded
要知晓这些事实的
to know the truth about these things.
还有一个事实 就是我爱你
What's also true is that I love you.
所以等我回来我们再讨论这一切 好吗
So we'll talk about everything when I get home, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表