剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
I mean, I'll inform him...
这样我们就可以制定好时间表了
So we can work out our schedules.
当然
Of course.
别忘了告诉我戈尔登是怎么说的
Let me know what Gordo says.
我会的
I will.
遇到了一点小麻烦吗
Having a little trouble there?
哦 是的
Oh. Yes.
都是因为我给孩子们买♥♥的夹心松饼
Uh, those Twinkies I buy for the kids.
我抗拒不了它们
Can't resist them.
那下次就买♥♥雪圆子吧
Buy the Snow Balls next time.
你就不会受诱惑了
You won't be tempted at all.
- 再见 亲爱的 - 再见
- Bye, sweetie. - Bye.
你好
Hello?
我需要你现在就去玛丽琳·席的家
I need you to go over to Marilyn See's house... now.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
艾略特·席和查理·巴西特死了吗
Elliot See and Charlie Bassett are dead?
他们在坏天气下飞行
They were flying in some bad weather and crashed
撞上了圣路易斯的麦克唐纳航♥天♥大楼 坠机身亡
into the McDonnell Aircraft Building in St. Louis.
我们会派一些妻子们陪着玛丽琳和詹妮
We're sending some wives over to be with Marilyn and Jeannie
来确保没有媒体会比美国航♥天♥局更早
to make sure no one from the press
到达那里
gets there before NASA does.
你让我也去 是吗
You want me to go, too?
不 我需要你把玛丽琳的孩子们从学校里接回来
No. I need you to pick up Marilyn's kids home from school.
你永远不知道记者可能在什么地方出现
You never know when and where a reporter might show up.
亲爱的 我和玛丽琳不怎么熟 更不要说她的孩子了
Hon, I barely know Marilyn, n-never mind her kids.
见到她我能说什么啊
What do I say when I see her?
什么都别说 什么都别说
Don't say anything. Don't say anything.
所 所以我不能告诉玛丽琳
S-so I-I'm not supposed to tell Marilyn
她的丈夫死于一场空难吗
that her husband died in a plane crash?
这件事得靠感觉 你只要
We are kind of playing this whole thing by ear. Just...
我也爱你 好吗
I love you, too, all right?
弄明白该说什么以及派谁过去就好了
...trying to figure out exactly what to say and who to send.
这就是为什么我需要你去确保没有人
That's why we need you to make sure no one
在我们之前赶到那里
gets there before we do.
那你就去她那里 问她要一杯咖啡吧
So head over there and ask for a cup of coffee,
任何你该做的事情
whatever you need to do.
- 玛丽琳 - 一切都好吧
- Marilyn. -Is everything okay?
是的 我 嗯 我只是
Yes. I, um... I-I just...
我只是没有咖啡了
I ran out of coffee.
能给我来一杯吗
You got a cup?
当然
Of course.
嗯 我正煮着咖啡
Um... some's percolating right now.
进来吧
Come in.
房♥间太乱 真不好意思
Sorry about the mess.
我正在做千层面 那是
I'm making lasagna. It's...
那是艾略特的最爱
It's Elliot's favorite.
呃 我总是把面条和酱弄得到处都是
Um, I always seem to get sauce and noodles everywhere, though.
千层面
Lasagna.
嗯 我和吉姆上周吃了意餐
Um, Jim and I had Italian last week.
我们看了“日瓦戈医生”
We, uh... we went and saw "Doctor Zhivago."
谢谢
Thank you.
你 你看过“日戈瓦医生”吗
Have... have you seen "Doctor Zhivago"?
没有
No.
噢
Oh.
简
Jane.
嗨
Hi.
我 嗯 没咖啡了
I, uh, ran out of coffee,
我在想你有没有多余的一杯给我呢
and I was wondering if you could spare a cup.
看上去今天早上
It seems like everybody's
所有人都没有咖啡了
running out of coffee this morning.
进来吧
Come on.
要糖吗
Sugar?
额 额 不用了 谢谢
Uh, uh, no. Thank you.
嗯
Hmm.
斯莱顿女士 为什么我们今天这么早离开学校
Mrs. Slayton, why did we leave school early?
妈妈没说过啊
Mom never said anything about it.
她一定是忘了
She must have forgotten.
但是妈妈从来不让我们吃冰淇淋
But mom never lets us get ice cream.
所以我们要在车里吃啊
That's why we're eating it in the car.
是的 我还在想
Yeah, I was just wondering...
你做的通心粉焙盘
that macaroni casserole that you make,
你 你是用芹菜还是青椒呢
do... do you use celery or green peppers?
我给你拿下菜谱
I'll get you the recipe.
能让我复♥制♥一份走吗
Uh, could I copy it over, too?
当然
Of course.
还有谁今早没了咖啡的
Is somebody else out of coffee this morning?
贝里博士
Dr. Berry.
玛丽琳
Marilyn.
我有些坏消息
I have some bad news.
艾略特的飞机今早坠毁了
Elliot's jet crashed this morning.
艾略
Ell...
艾略特死了
Elliot died?
你们 你们俩
You two... you...
你们俩知道
You knew?
- 我很抱歉 - 我很抱歉
- I'm so sorry. - I'm so sorry.
你知道艾略特和查理的事了吗
You heard about Elliot and Charlie?
那太恐怖了
It was horrible.
在贝里博士来通知她这个坏消息之前
I sat with Marilyn for what seemed like forever
我和玛丽琳坐在一起的那段时间简直是煎熬
before Dr. Berry showed up to break the news.
而且那段时间里
And the whole time
我还要装得像个没事人一样的
I had to act like everything was okay.
但这就是我们所需要做的
But that's what we're supposed to do...
微笑并且装着好像什么事都没发生一样
just smile and act like everything's okay.
不能告诉你的朋友她是个寡妇了
Don't tell your friend that she's a widow.
不能告诉你的丈夫他的孩子要做扁桃体切割
Don't tell your husband that the kids need their tonsils out.
不管做什么 都不能告诉他你怀孕了
Whatever you do, don't tell him you're pregnant.
扁桃体 你在说
Tonsils? What are you...
等一下
Wait.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant?
你怎么能让这事发生
How the hell did you let this happen?
我怎么能让这事发生
How did I let it happen?
这事也有你的责任啊
You're as much a part of this as I am.
我
I...
我只是 我只是以为我们不会再要孩子了
I just... I just thought we were done.
我也这么想的
Me too.
你认为呢
What do you think?
是男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
那么
So...
我们怎么跟航♥天♥局交代
What are we gonna do about NASA?
我们需要尽可能长时间的保密
Well, we have to hide it for as long as we can.
再过段时间要藏着这个事就难了
Well, it's gonna get pretty hard to hide this,
你觉得我们能藏到什么时候
so when do you think that will be?
我进入太空之后吧
When I'm up in space.
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't wait.
我们需要马上做些什么
We got to do something about it now.
哦 那些可怜的孩子 可怜的玛丽琳和简
Oh, those poor kids. Poor Marilyn and Jean.
空军可以做到 步兵可以做到
The Air Force can do it. The Army can do it.
海军可以做到
The Navy can do it.
还有海军陆战队
And M-marines.
为什么航♥天♥局不能想出一个能
Why can't NASA come up with a timely way
把消息及时告诉宇航员妻子们的办法呢
to break the news to the wives?
你和蕾妮很幸运 你们不会受影响了
You and Rene are lucky you're out.
就算你的丈夫现在在经营饮料公♥司♥
O-once an a-astronaut wife, always an a-astronaut w-wife...
也是一朝为宇航员妻 终身为宇航员妻
Even if your h-husband r-runs a soda company.
哪个家的孩子喜欢花生酱饼干
Which kids like butter crackers...
席家的还是巴西特家的
the Sees or the Bassetts?
席家的 巴西特家的喜欢撒盐饼干
Sees. Bassetts are saltines.
知道吗 我已经受够了他们就这么把事情丢给我们
You know, I've had about enough of them dropping the ball.
我们应该到邓克的办公室
We should walk into Dunk's office
告诉他们
and tell them that NASA
航♥天♥局应该制定出一个军事化协议
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表