剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
让副总统进来
Vice President Johnson coming in,
他就进不来
he's not coming in.
如果迫不得已我会守住门
I'll barricade the door if I have to.
我帮你
I'll join you.
- 我也是 - 还有我
- Me, too. - And me.
用椅子挡住门把手
Using a chair under the door knob
其实更有效
is actually more effective.
我可以抓把椅子干那个
I could grab one and do that.
今天比格里恩创造历史更糟的事情
The only thing worse than Glenn making history today
就是什么都不做
is... not making anything at all.
好吧 天气不会永远都像这样
Well, the weather can't stay like this forever.
嘿 你还能用无线广播设备找到戈尔登 格斯 瓦利吗
Hey, can you still get Gordo, Gus, and Wally on the radio?
- 为什么 - 我们需要谈谈
- Why? - We need to talk.
我让卡彭特代你飞行
I'm giving your flight to Carpenter.
抱歉 长官 我坐不了约翰的位置
I'm sorry, sir. I'm not gonna take John's place.
很好 还有其他五个人
Fine. There's five more where you two came from.
恐怕没有了 我们所有人
I'm afraid not. All of us.
我们联合在一起
We're united in this.
甚至包括
Even...
谢泼德 还有斯莱顿吗
Shepard? And Slayton?
- 你们在玩我吗 - 不是开玩笑 吉姆
- Are you kidding me? - No joke, Jim.
戈尔登 格斯 还有瓦利说他们跟我们立场一致
Gordo, Gus, and Wally said they'd stand with us, too.
你们没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
不 不 我们有必要
Yeah. Yeah, we do.
他针对我们中任何人 就是针对我们所有人
They do it to one of us, they'll do it to all of us.
吃鸡蛋吧 约翰
Eat your egg, John.
你全靠自己来这的吗
You came down here all by yourself?
那
That's...
不是我期望的
I wasn't expecting you.
我知道
I know.
自你登上天空后事情就不大对劲
Things haven't been right since you went up,
我 我再也无法承受了
and I just... I can't take it anymore.
我给你看些东西
I gotta show you something.
这是他们没在新闻上展示的
This is what they didn't show on the news.
我的宇航服一半都进了水
My space suit was half full of water.
你知道我就算在最好的情况下 游泳都游得不好
You know I'm not much of a swimmer at the best of times.
新闻记者对于你几近溺水的境况只字未提
The newsmen didn't say anything about you nearly drownin'.
他们只想保住太空舱
They're trying to save the capsule
而完全忽略了你
and completely ignoring you.
每次自♥由♥钟7号♥落入水中时
Every time the "Liberty Bell" hit the surface,
水流就会变得波涛汹涌
the... water would get choppy.
我沉下去好几次
I went under a couple times.
但你知道是什么支撑我走下去吗
But you know what kept me going?
是你那晚跟我说的话
Everything you said to me that night.
抱歉我让你失望了 贝蒂
Hell if I was gonna let you down, Bets.
格斯 如果我处于你的位置
Gus... If it were me in your shoes,
你对我的相信 那才是最重要的
and you believed me, that's all that would matter.
那些调查 美国航♥天♥局 媒体
The investigation, N.A.S.A., the press...
比起你和我来说 什么都算不上
It's nothing compared to you and me.
我唯一后悔的是这个一团糟的事件
The only regret I have is that this whole mess...
意味着你得不到本该属于你的东西
it's meant you didn't get what should've been yours.
和杰基的晚餐 一场游♥行♥
Dinner with Jackie... A parade.
这些都无关紧要
None of that matters.
尽管游♥行♥会很棒
Although a parade would've been nice.
发射持续延期
The launch delays continue.
据报道有一处燃料泄漏
A fuel leak has been reported.
随着俄♥国♥人在最初两次飞行中
With the Russians having orbited the earth
就成功绕地球轨道飞行
in its first two flights,
而格斯·格里森的太空舱遗失于♥大♥海♥
and Gus Grissom's capsule lost at sea,
美国比之前更迫切需要此次任务
the U.S. needs this mission more than ever.
最终 在原定发射日期三个月后
Finally, three months after the original launch date,
友谊7号♥起飞进入太空
the "Friendship 7" takes off into space.
为大家播报
Reading you loud and clear.
约翰·格里恩绕地球飞行了
John Glenn orbited the earth
四小时五十五分钟
for 4 hours and 55 minutes.
尽管对于隔热屏
And although there were a few concerns
还有一些担心
about the heat shield,
他着陆于计划降落区域
he splashed down just 40 miles short
40公里以外处
of the intended landing zone.
友谊7号♥ 你能听到我吗
"Friendship 7," do you read me?
是的 一清二楚
Yes, loud and clear.
而现在国民在纽约市
And now the nation finally celebrates
的迎宾游♥行♥进行最后的庆祝
with a ticker tape parade in New York City.
感谢你们的到来
Thanks for coming out.
-必须的 -恭喜了 约翰
-Certainly.-Congratulations, John.
借过
Coming through.
安妮 非常感谢让我们加入进来
Annie, thanks so much for making sure we all got included.
男人们支持约翰
The guys... h-had J-John's back.
- 女人们支持我 - 格里森夫人
- The girls h-had mine. - Mrs. Grissom?
格里恩夫人吗 我们需要你们上车
Mrs. Glenn? We need to get you into your cars.
哦 我们在第三辆车里
Oh! And we're in the third car,
- 就在谢泼德一家后面 - 库勃夫人到底在哪
- right behind the Shepards. - Where the hell is Mrs. Cooper?
- 我的嫌疑洗清了 - 什么
- They cleared me. - What?
他们完成了调查
They finished the investigation.
官方调查结果是 如果我打开了舱门
It is officially a fact that if I had blown that hatch,
我的手就会全部变成黑蓝色
my hand would have been all black and blue.
是外部拉钩托索的问题
It was the external release lanyard.
好吧 我不知道那是什么 但我喜欢它
Well, I don't know what that is, but I love it.
贝蒂
Betty?
- 你看起来真美 - 喜欢我的裙子吗
- You look beautiful. - Like my dress?
如果是你说的 对我来说意义重大
Means a lot coming from you.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know...
你在格斯的发射过程中 对局面的掌控
You held up better at Gus' launch
比我做的好得多
than I did at Alan's.
露易丝 事情越快开始
Louise, the sooner this thing starts,
就越快结束
the sooner it's over with.
你的妻子为什么还没来
What's up with your wife?
我要是知道就好了
Hell if I know.
能让这些人进太空
Can get these guys into space.
却不能让他们进一辆敞篷汽车
Can't get 'em into a couple convertibles.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One... Two... Three!
哦 波特先生 哦
Oh, Mr. Porter. Oh...
我只想对你说声感谢
I just wanted to say thank you
谢谢你解决了 呃 我的麻烦
for handling my, um, my problem.
我再没收到那家伙或是杂♥志♥的来信了
I never heard from that guy or the magazine again.
不用谢 我只是做了分内之事
You're welcome. I did what I had to do.
你没
You didn't...
我没杀他 斯莱顿夫人
I didn't kill him, Mrs. Slayton.
我威胁他吊销他的执照
I threatened to have his P.I. license yanked.
我们是美国航♥天♥局 不是暴徒
We're N.A.S.A., not the mob.
我们走吧 玛姬
Let's go, Marge.
下次的游♥行♥会是为你而举♥行♥
The next parade is gonna be for you.
我来了
I'm here.
别挑起事端了
Don't start.
我知道有些模范妻子的职责
I know that some of the normal wifely duties
不应予以讨论
are off the table,
但在游♥行♥中准时露面
but showing up on time for a parade
似乎不是什么过分的要求
doesn't seem like too much to ask.
戈尔登
Gordo...
我回来是因为你有机会
I came back because you have the chance
实现奇迹
to do the impossible...
离开地球 飞向太空
leave the earth, fly in space,
有天到达月球
get to the moon one day.
约翰在五小时里看到了三次
John saw the sun rise and set three times
日出日落
in five hours.
我想成为其中的一分子
I wanna be a part of that.
我并无恶意
I don't mean anything bad by this,
但你不是宇航员
but you're not an astronaut.
你是宇航员的妻子
You're an astronaut's wife.
我对这种局面无能为力 你也一样
It's nothing I did. It's nothing you did.
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表