剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
你意识到德科和我要打破记录了吗
Do you realize that Deke and I are about to break a record
他一直在卡纳维尔角忙着
He's been so busy down at the cape
我们正处于自韩国以后
that we are in the middle of our worst dry spell
最严重的干旱期
since Korea.
性 帕特 她在说性
Sex, Pat. She's talking about sex.
不要在意她们 我们喜欢互相嬉闹
Don't mind them. We like to tease.
你和爱德为了双子座计划要去佛罗里达吗
Are you and Ed going down to Florida for the Gemini bash?
是的 所有人都是
Yes. Everyone is.
爱德期待听到艾伦·谢泼德的演讲
Ed's looking forward to hearing Alan Shepard's speech.
有人死了吗
Someone die?
暂时没有
Not yet.
我今天去过图书馆了
I went to the library today.
读了关于那个病的书
Read about that disease.
露易丝
Louise...
这很严重的 艾伦
It's serious, Alan.
你会失去你的听力
You could lose your hearing.
还有眩晕症
And the vertigo?
如果你正在飞行 或者正在太空舱里怎么办
What if you're flying? Or you're in the capsule?
你会死的
You could die.
我总要死的
I can always die.
我是名宇航员
I'm an astronaut.
看着我
Look at me.
我以前有在什么方面失败过吗
Have I ever failed before at anything?
这不同
This is different.
不 并没有不同
No, it's not.
我只是 需要一点时间
I just... need a little time.
拜托 帮帮我吧
Please. Help me do this.
你是我唯一可以信任的人
You're the only one I can trust.
你不能泄露出只言片语
You can't say a word to anyone.
非常感谢你提供这次机会
Thank you very much for this opportunity
来谈论我在这个项目里的未来
to talk about my future in this program.
早上好 我是上
Good morning. I'm Ca...
德怀特上尉 我知道你的身份
Captain Dwight. I know just who you are.
我们这边走
Let's go this way.
我一直阅读报纸 密切关注你
I've been keeping tabs on you in the papers.
非常激动人心
Very inspiring.
非常感激 女士
That is awfully kind, Ma'am.
不过 说实话
Though, truth be told,
我的演讲结尾并不总是那样
it hasn't always felt that way on my end.
噢
Oh?
也许换个方向便是晴天
Perhaps this is the morning when that turns around.
是的
Yes.
是的 德怀特上尉
Yep. Captain Dwight!
很高兴你能抽空过来 进来
Glad you could make it. Come on in.
非常感谢你能提供这次机会
Thank you very much for this opportunit...
谢谢你能腾出时间
Thank you for taking the time.
德怀特上尉 我想介绍一下
Captain Dwight, I'd like to introduce
我的一些朋友
some friends of mine.
这是吉布斯·安托瓦内特太太
This is Mrs. Antoinette Gibbs.
而这个优秀的年轻人是她的儿子泽维尔
And this fine young man is her son Zavier.
很高兴认识你 泽维尔
Good to meet you, Zavier.
先生
Sir.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你正在看着的 是一位未来的宇航员 德怀特上尉
You're looking at a future astronaut, Captain Dwight.
几年前我第一次见到他的时候
When I first met him a few years back,
他把你的照片挂在墙上
he had your picture up on the wall...
就像把你当成了威利·梅斯
Just like you were Willie Mays.
格斯 你妻子在找你
Gus? Your wife's looking for you.
又来了 打电♥话♥来了吗
Again, with the phone calls?
呃 不是 她在门口
Uh, no, she's at the gate.
呃 见谅
Uh, you'll excuse me.
谢谢 格里森先生
Thanks, Mr. Grissom.
是我的荣幸 孩子 感谢你能够过来
The pleasure's mine, son. Thanks for doing this.
我们也许可以推迟杨斯顿市的 但是其余的等不了了
We could push Youngstown maybe, but the rest can't wait.
有什么问题吗 发生了什么
What's wrong? What happened?
约翰摔了
John f-fell.
他还好吗 怎么样了
Is he okay? How?
这很傻 他
It was s-silly, he...
只是个意外
It was a freak accident.
他在试图修理一个壁橱门 莫名其妙的他
He was trying to repair a closet door, and somehow he...
我们认为是脑震荡
We think it's a concussion.
医生说
The doctor says
约翰只需要休息几天
John's just got to stay off his feet for a few days,
但这对我们来说是悲惨的几天
but it's a bad few days for us.
嗯 他今晚有个集♥会♥
Well, he's got the rally tonight, and...
是的 那之后还有一个接一个的集♥会♥
Yes, and another and another after that.
这周我们必须得争取克里夫兰郊区的支持
This is week that we've got to shore up the Cleveland suburbs.
这可能是重要的转折点
And this could be the whole ball game.
我们现在最好是
The best thing that we can do right now is...
拿起电♥话♥ 开始致歉
Is get on the phone, start apologizing.
蕾妮 如果你可以
Rene, it would be great
亲自打电♥话♥给那些巨资捐赠者会好一些
if you could call some of the big donors personally.
分给他们一些宇航员妻子的光芒
Give them a little astronaut wives sparkle.
对不起 安妮
I'm sorry, Annie.
好吧 如果我们这么做呢
Well, what if we do it?
我们去出席活动
We could show up to the events.
怎么 怎么 怎么可能
How c... how can... How can... how can?
那么 你就像我们一直做的那样介绍我
Well, you would introduce me just like we've been doing,
我会负责接下来的事情
and I would take it from there.
我了解政♥治♥演说
I know the stump speech.
你必须在6:45前到达梭伦镇
You got to be in Solon by 6:45.
保证做到
You got it.
我希望你能用功读书
I hope you're hitting the books.
当我在你这个年龄的时候
Uh, when I was your age,
他们不让我学物理学和三角学
they wouldn't let me take physics or trigonometry.
我是自学的
Taught myself.
在阿波罗项目里他们没有选你
They passed you over for Apollo.
泽维尔
Zavier!
《乌木》杂♥志♥说 你本来要登月的
"Ebony" said that you were gonna go to the moon,
但是你没被双子座或阿波罗计划挑选上
but you didn't get picked for Gemini or Apollo.
阿波罗不是太空计划的终点
Apollo isn't the end of the space program.
我持之以恒地训练
I keep plugging away, keep to my training.
你也看电视
You've been watching TV.
看到哈莱姆区的暴♥乱♥了
You've seen the riots in Harlem.
起因就是警♥察♥无缘无故地就杀了一个跟我一样年纪的孩子
All 'cause some police killed a kid my age for nothing.
他们永远不会送一些
They're never gonna send up
长相如你我的人上太空
someone who looks like you and me.
别说了 泽维尔
Not another word, Zavier.
我必须代我儿子向您道歉
I have to apologize on behalf of my son.
看起来除了三角他要学的还有很多
It seems he has much to learn beyond trigonometry.
幸会
It's been good to meet you.
泽维尔 这个男人一直在努力
Zavier! That man is trying...
你不能对他失去信心
Don't you give up on him.
静观其变吧 妈妈
We'll see, mama.
贝蒂在哪
Where's Betty?
告诉他们 我就是格里森夫人
But I am Mrs. Grissom. Tell them.
告诉他们我是你的妻子 我爱你 格斯
Tell them I'm your wife. I love you, Gus!
我要见到我英俊的格斯
I need to see my handsome Gus.
我那么爱他
I love him so much.
你们又没在现场
You guys weren't even there.
我们根本不需要
We didn't need to be.
拜托 格斯 这很搞笑
Come on, Gus, it is funny.
我是说 你来卡纳维尔角这么多年了
I mean, you been down here years,
一直正正经经
and you haven't taken a single bite
都没沾花惹草
out of one of those cape cookies,
谁能想到 你一沾惹 就是一个爱你
and don't you know, the one that takes a liking to you
爱得最疯狂的女人
is the craziest cookie in the jar!
没错 是她先主动的
Exactly. She picked me.
好吧 虽然我不想这么说
Well, I hate to do this to you,
但是美国的纳税人们
but the American taxpayers
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表