剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
宇航员妻子俱乐部 前情提要
Previously on "The Astronaut Wives Club"...
七个军人家庭就此成为美国万众瞩目的明星
Seven military families becoming American royalty.
我是《生活》杂♥志♥的记者
I'm a journalist. "Life" magazine.
我们能上杂♥志♥吗
We'd be in the magazine?
听起来就像政♥治♥宣传人员一样
Sounds like we're propaganda.
你们又没有什么不可告人的秘密
It's not like you ladies have a lot of big secrets.
你们的爸爸要成为第一位太空人啦
Your father is gonna be the first man in space.
他们来了 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Here they are, the first lady
以及宇航员第♥一♥夫♥人♥
and the first lady of space.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥
First lady?
我马上就是宇航员第二夫人了
I'm gonna be the second lady of space!
他们要去的是月球
They're going to the moon.
我们这些妻子需要彼此
We wives are gonna need each other.
当艾伦·谢泼德成为
When Alan B. Shepard became
第一个进入太空的美国宇航员时 举国上下欢欣雀跃
the first American in space, the whole nation celebrated.
但由于苏联在绕地球轨道航♥空♥方面战胜了我们
But with the Russians beating us into orbit,
现在该是人类登上月球的时刻了
肯尼迪总统没有放缓步伐
President Kennedy isn't slowing down.
如果一切进展顺利 宇航员维吉尔·格里森
If all goes well,Astronaut Virgil I. Grissom
以及他的妻子将会成为白宫的
and his wife will be the next guests
座上宾
at the White House.
你你你 喜欢 黄黄黄色
You l-l-love yel-l-low.
这很好看 但过于艳丽了
It's pretty, but it's too bright.
露易丝穿的礼服颜色很柔和
Louise wore cream.
如果老贝蒂被邀请去白宫的时候
Now wouldn't it be something if old Betty
穿着这件衣服 那画面不是很美吗
showed up to the White House wearing that?
安妮 也许我挑不出合适礼服的原因是
Oh, Annie, maybe the reason I can't pick a dress
我不该只给自己买♥♥
is 'cause I shouldn't be shopping for one.
我应该等到格斯安全返回
I'll just wait till Gus has come back safe.
不
No.
往 往好的方面想
Th-think... Positive.
见鬼
Oh, heck.
奶油色可不适合我
Cream's not my color anyway.
奶油 可不是一种颜色
Cream is... n-not a color.
我都不知道当一个人处在这种情况下
I don't even know how you get ready
该如何做好准备
for something like this.
看上去就像是前所未有的大事
It just seems like the biggest thing ever.
我不知道为什么露易丝能那么冷静
I don't know how Louise stayed so calm.
她是我信念的磐石
She's my rock.
去学校看望我妹妹
I was, uh, visiting my sister at school.
在舞会上第一次见到露易丝 我就知道她是我的真命天女
I saw Louise at a dance,and knew she was the one.
确切的说
In all honesty...
我的水星计划之旅
My "Mercury" flight was
是我人生第二骄傲的成就
my second proudest accomplishment.
而我最大的成就 就是娶了露易丝
Getting Louise to marry me was my first.
她当时的外号♥叫“冰山美人”
Her nickname was "frosty" at the time,
的确非常贴切
and she earned it.
谢泼德夫人
Well, Mrs. Shepard,
当你的丈夫成为首位
you must have had ice water in your veins
进入太空的美国宇航员的那天
the day your husband became
你表现得十分冷静自持
the first American to go into space.
并不是冷静
It wasn't ice water.
而是信念 相信上帝 相信航♥天♥局
It was faith... in God... In N.A.S.A.,
最重要的是 相信艾伦
and most of all, in Alan.
她表现得非常棒
She's really good.
就好像航♥天♥局事先给她编好程序一样
It's as if N.A.S.A. Programmed her.
尽管笑吧 但仪容真的很重要
Laugh all you want, but appearances matter.
就像《海军妻子》里说的
As "the Navy wife" says,
我们的职责是成为丈夫的风帆
our job is to be our husbands' jib sails.
我们不仅要帮助他们面对逆风的情况
We not only help him face the headwinds.
当他驶入港口时
We're the first thing people notice
人们第一眼看到的是我们
when he pulls into port.
德科从没抱怨过我的样子(jib为双关)
Deke's never complained about my jib.
斯莱顿夫人
Mrs. Slayton?
可以跟你谈谈吗
May I have a word?
得看你想谈什么了
Depends on what the word is.
安东尼·潘托斯
许可私♥家♥侦♥探♥
这间屋子里没有人需要用到私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No one in this house has any use for a private dick.
实际上 我为《机密》杂♥志♥工作
Actually, I'm working for "Confidential" magazine
调查一件事的真实性
checking up on a story.
我们已经与《生活》杂♥志♥达成协议
We have a deal with "Life" magazine.
我的丈夫没有功夫上那些破烂杂♥志♥
My husband's got no place in those rag mags.
我十分同意 女士
I couldn't agree more, ma'am.
但这件事是关于你的
This story's about you.
那时我是个穷♥人♥又怎样 当时所有人是这样
So what if I was poor?So was everyone back then.
那并不会让我成为低俗新闻
That doesn't make me the headline
的主人公
in some yellow sheet.
- 只会让我看起来像是普通的美国人 - 的确
- That makes me an American. - Quite true...
这就是为什么他们没有从资产角度出发
Which is why they're ignoring the poverty angle
而是选择你第一段婚姻作为切入点
and focusing on your first marriage.
你该离开了
You need to leave.
谢谢你 斯莱顿夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Slayton.
我想我已经拿到我想要的了
I think I got what I need.
是吗 你想要什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
一张可以发挥我们想象力的图片
A photo we can run the story with.
你一定对格斯的太空飞行十分激动
You must be excited for Gus' flight.
迫不及待
Can't wait.
说真的 我迫不及待希望它赶紧结束
Truthfully, I can't wait for it to be over.
我知道当格斯在朝鲜时 已经经历过了
I know that I have been through a hundred combat missions
上百次战斗任务
when Gus was in Korea,
当我从未在电视上亲眼目睹
but I never had to watch one of them on TV...
他 在离我那么远的地方
With... him all over me...
然后我不得不走出房♥门
And then have to go out and talk
对着一大批记者发表讲话
to a sea of reporters.
你在艾伦的运载火箭发射后 表现得那样冷静
You were so calm during Alan's launch.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
你说的话不会被发表出去
This can be off the record.
你可以说任何你想说的话
Say whatever you want.
我拒绝把时间花在无谓的担心上
I refuse to waste time worrying.
我很有信心
I have faith.
相信我 我也试着这么做
Well... Trying to do that, believe me.
当我醒来 让自己保持忙碌时 我就不会胡思乱想
And when I'm awake and keeping busy, I'm okay.
而当我一闭上眼睛
The second I close my eyes...
你必须与那些情绪抗争
You have to fight those feelings.
一旦你让他们侵入 他们就会生根发芽 难以拔除
As soon as you let them in,they take root and take hold.
你知道的 有一些
You know, there are some...
思想学派认为
Schools of thought that say that it's better
最好学会承认你的恐惧
to acknowledge your fears,
将它们吐露出来
get them out in the open.
如果闷在心里的话
You keep them bottled up inside,
就会郁积成疾
they turn into other things.
- 就像不好的梦吗 - 噩梦 没错
- Like bad dreams? - Nightmares, yeah.
他们管这叫抑郁症
Repression is what they call it.
- 这是个基本概念 - 我看看姑娘们想不想吃点心
- It's a key concept... - I should check if the girls want a snack.
爱丽丝 朱莉
Alice, Julie.
通过否认和回避等机制来表达
It's often expressed through avoidance and denial.
我明白你在暗示什么了 卡普兰先生
I think I see what you're getting at, Mr. Kaplan,
但如果格斯知道我很为他担心
but if Gus knows that I'm worried about him,
那他会反过来担心我
then he'll worry about me.
所以我只能跟露易丝一样
So I just need to keep like Louise
粉饰太平
and... put a lid on it.
潘托斯先生
Mr. Pantos?
感谢你拨冗前来
Thank you for meeting me.
你是来提供你的报价吗
You here to give me a quote?
不
No.
200美元
$200.
我不知道他们花了多少钱
I don't know how much they're paying you
让你调查我的过去 但
to look into my past, but...
这是我未雨绸缪攒下的钱
This is my rainy day money.
我敢说现在这种状况算得上瓢泼大雨了
I'd say it's pouring right about now.
请收下 然后告诉我你什么都没查到
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表