剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表
宇航员之妻俱乐部前情提要
Previously on "The Astronaut Wives Club"...
今年十一月 俄亥俄州有个
There's an Ohio senate seat
参议院席位竞争
in contention this November,
他们准备全力支持我
and they're ready to put everything behind me.
我证实了克拉夫特
I testified at that hearing knowing
不会让我参加双子座任务的流言
that Kraft would never let me get a Gemini mission.
这难道就是我能为航♥天♥项目
Is this gonna be my final contribution
所做的最后一点贡献了吗
to the space program?
我知道你和别的女人混在一起 但我假装不在意
I know you're with other women, and I pretend I don't care.
我只想要你
I don't want anyone else.
总统先生被射杀了
The president has just been shot.
像今天这样的日子
On a day like today,
人们应该在一起携手度过
it just feels like people should be together.
你现在必须参加竞选了
You h-h-have to r-run f-for office now.
让我们热烈欢迎 上来吧 安妮
Let's have a hand! Come on up, Annie!
我的名 名字是安妮·格里恩
My n-name... is Annie Glenn.
我结 结巴
I st-stutter.
所以请允许我欢迎
So please welcome...
我的好朋友蕾妮
My friend Rene.
让我们再次为安妮·格里恩鼓掌
Another round of applause for Annie Glenn!
今早 当我再次温习演讲稿的时候
Now, this morning, when I was rereading my speech,
我意识到距离肯尼迪总统离开我们
I realized that it's been eight months
已有八个月了
since president Kennedy was taken from us.
这八个月像是过了一两年一样
Eight months seems like a year, two.
但事情就好像是昨天才发生的
It seems like yesterday.
自那以后就有很多黑暗时期
And there have been many dark days since.
就在今天 我们了解到哈莱姆区发生动♥乱♥
Just today, we read about the riots in Harlem,
杰克·鲁比涉嫌肯尼迪凶杀案
是有关杰克·鲁比的审判
about Jack Ruby's trail.
但我看到人性中那些善良与勇敢的光辉
But I find light in the goodness and bravery of the people
环绕着我们 这些人将会指引我们
all around us... people who will chart our course
走过这段非常时期
through these uncertain times.
今天我非常荣幸地向你们介绍
It is my great pleasure to introduce to you
能将我们带入新时代的美国英雄
the American hero who will lead us into this new era...
约翰·格里恩上校
Colonel John Glenn.
很抱歉宿醉影响了你的状态
I'm sorry your hangover got the better of you,
不过别担心
but don't worry,
即便你输了一轮高尔夫给你老婆
even though you lost a round of golf to your wife,
你也是第一个进入太空的美国人
you're still the first American to go into space.
还有双子座一号♥的指挥官 也是阿波罗一号♥的
And the commander of Gemini I, which means Apollo I...
当然还有登月计划的
Which means the moon.
我要去换衣服了
I'm gonna go get changed.
没问题 我去弄点柠檬汁
Okay. I'll make us some lemonade.
借过 嘿
Excuse me. Hey.
蕾妮 你丈夫打来电♥话♥
I got your husband on the line, Rene.
哦 太棒了
Oh, terrific!
斯科特 你该来看看安妮
Scott, you should have seen Annie.
她做得很棒
She was wonderful.
然后我就决定撇开我的演讲稿
And then I decided to toss my speech
自♥由♥发挥了
and just speak from the heart.
抱歉 你说吧
And I'm sorry. You go.
好吧 他以为他是谁啊
Well, just who does he think he is?
恩 好吧 我会搭下一班飞机过去
Well, all right, I'll... I'll be on the next flight.
拜拜
Bye.
艾伦 你在哪儿
Alan, you coming?
艾伦
Alan?!
没有格斯的首轮试用
They can't so much tighten as screw on that Gemini capsule
双子座太空舱是不可能把螺丝拧得那么牢固的
without running it by Gus first.
嗯哼 两张梅花
Mm-hmm. Two clubs.
在卡纳维尔角那 每个人都称它为格斯的大哥大
Down at the cape, everyone calls it the Gus-mobile.
这难道不是种讽刺吗
Isn't that a hoot?!
特鲁迪快出牌啊
Let's move it along, Trudy.
友善些 乔
Be nice, Jo.
安妮去了俄亥俄州 她就在我们中排第四了
With Annie in Ohio, she's our only fourth.
我觉得这很不错
I think it's neat.
他们在太空舱下沉后还把格斯拖着过了泥地
It isn't fair how they dragged Gus through the mud
简直太可怕了 他是个好飞行员
after his capsule sank. He's a good pilot.
他是个很棒的飞行员
He's a great pilot.
不久以后全世界就能亲眼见证了
And the world will see soon enough.
如果他的太空舱又沉了的话
And if his capsule sinks again,
完美格斯就能水上漂啦
perfect Gus can just walk on water.
你去哪 别退出呀
Where are you going? Don't be a quitter.
我没退出 我只是对时间敏感而已
I'm not. I just know how to tell time.
到中午啦
It's noon.
哦
Oh!
艾德·怀特出了一身汗
Ed White breaking a sweat.
比打牌有趣多了
Way better than cards.
但愿她知道怎么处理这样的情况
I hope she knows what to do with all that.
你美极了
You look pretty.
- 早上好 弗恩 - 嘿 贝蒂
- Morning, Vern. - Hey, Betty.
就好像航♥天♥局把他们当小白鼠一样
As if NASA made them in a lab.
哦 是粉丝来信
Oh! Fan mail!
看见没 我说过格斯这颗新星正在冉冉升起
See, I told you girls Gus' star is rising.
没错
It's true.
艾德看起来像超人 而帕特就像是洋娃娃
Ed looks like superman and Pat is just a living doll,
都有水汪汪的大眼睛
all big-eyed and innocent.
我也有粉丝来信
I got fan mail, too.
她可能会是下一个安妮哦
She could be your new Annie.
她打牌一定得比你好才行
She's got to be better at playing cards than you.
噢
Oh!
什么鬼
What the heck?
怎么了
What is it?
某个追星族寄来了她的内♥裤♥吗
Some groupie send her panties?
德科曾收到过
Deke got those once.
你这个女人太可怕了
You're a horrible woman,
怎么可以那样对待你的丈夫
treating your husband like you do.
格斯·格里森值得更好的人
Gus Grissom deserves much better,
宇航员之妻第一季第六集
- 而我就是那个人 - 这是谁寄来的
- and I'm gonna give it to him. - Who's it from?
信上没写 但我会把这个人找出来的
It doesn't say, but I'm gonna find out.
戴夫 你什么时候能把数据给我
When are you gonna have those numbers for me, Dave-o!
你什么时候要
When do you need them?
做好了就给我
When they're right.
- 那我今天之前给你 格斯 - 你人真好
- End of the day, Gus. - Good man.
拜托 德科 你至少得给我点干货吧
Come on, Deke. Give me something!
我没时间替你完成你的工作
I don't have time to do your job for you.
双子座计划每八周就要飞一次
These Gemini flights are gonna go every eight weeks.
阿波罗计划的宇航员们也都在训练了
The Apollo guys are already training.
你是负责人啊 你知人善用
And you're in charge! You know who's who!
他在忙什么
What's he on about?
约翰·格里森算是永远离开航♥天♥事业了
John Glenn is out of the space business for good.
我需要一个新的海报模特
I need a new poster boy.
礼貌 态度良好
Nice manners, a wholesome attitude...
那就把你们两个排除了
That counts you two out.
我明白了 你得找人填格里恩的洞是吧
You got yourself a glennhole, I see.
坦白来讲 我觉得任何人
Well, frankly, I don't think it's right for any man
在工作的时候谈论他的洞都不太合适
to speak about his glennhole while at work.
你还不至于这么快有心脏病 斯莱顿
Your heart attack can't come soon enough, Slayton.
格里森 至少告诉我我们可以在下周大狗马驹秀时
Grissom, at least tell me we can roll out the specs
将太空舱的说明书弄出来
for the capsule at the big dog and pony show next week.
州长届时会到场
The governor is gonna be there.
好 邓克 你会看到你要的漂亮照片登报的
Yes, Dunk, you'll get all your pretty pictures in the paper.
看见没 这就是合作
See, cooperation.
那个就是黑人家伙埃迪·德怀特吗
Is that colored fellow Eddie Dwight?
那个训练项目中的黑人
The one in the training program?
没错 我们找他来鼓舞人心的
Yeah, we got him on the inspiration beat...
专门同学龄儿童聊天的
Talking to school kids.
我还以为上头有指示
I expected pressure from above
要把他安排在阿波罗项目 但并没有
to put him in Apollo, but nothing.
那个男人等一通电♥话♥等了多年
The man's been waiting for years to get a phone call
却可能永远也等不到
that probably isn't gonna come.
剧集 | 宇航员之妻(2015) | 导航列表