剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
她要是被人打死的 会有枪伤的
If she was shot, there'd be a bullet wound.
我亲耳听的
I heard it.
我听到
I listened.
我听到她死了
I listened to her die.
我没必要来这儿告诉你这个
You know, I didn't have to come here and tell you this.
我以为你想知道
I thought it was something that you would WANT to know?
我不仅是她的情夫
I wasn't just an affair to her, you know.
她嫁给了我
She married me.
我向她求婚 她同意了
I asked her and she said yes.
你俩关系不那么好吧
I'm guessing things weren't exactly rosy between the two of you?
回家吧 约拿
Go home, Jonah.
这儿没你的事了
There's nothing for you here.
她没给你留言吧
She didn't leave a message for you, did she?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
- 世宝先生 - 是我
- Mr Shibao? - Yes.
你认识我未婚夫啊
I didn't know you knew my fiance.
你是说本吗
You mean Ben?
那段对话不对外公开 说实话
That was a private conversation, and, frankly...
与你无关
none of your business.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你觉得就他那点收入
You think he manages to afford that flat
能买♥♥那套公♥寓♥
with his income alone?
还有那些贵重的礼物
Expensive gifts, too.
你应该问他钱哪来的
You should ask him where his money comes from.
还没睡啊
Hey, you're still up?
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉不知道你在等我
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were waiting. I...
我得待在那里确保所有人都满意
..you know, I had to stick around, make sure everyone was happy.
看上去进展很顺利
Seemed to go OK, though.
你怎么认识的世宝
How do you know Shibao?
世宝
Shibao?
我看到你跟他说话了
I saw you talking to him.
那个政客
The politician guy?
是的
The politician guy.
他要参与竞选香港行政长官
He's running for Chief Executive of Hong Kong.
他说他认识你
He said that he knows you.
你跟他聊了
You talked with him?
他说你是个骗子
He said that you're a liar.
你要敲诈他
He said you tried to blackmail him.
今天的报纸上的新闻 他说报道的是你
That story in today's paper, he said that was you.
那信息是外事长官的
That information came from a confidential
私密文件
Foreign Office dossier.
那文章里写的东西都是他做的
Everything in that article, he did.
里面报道的事
There's nothing in there
- 也都是真事 - 这不是问题关键
- that isn't true. - That's not the point.
你从领事那里
You stole from the consulate.
从我手里窃取情报
From me.
卖♥♥给记者
And sold it to a journalist.
为了一大笔钱 曝光坏人
To expose a bad guy, for a lot of money.
我们要用的钱
Money we can use.
这是什么坏事吗
I mean, is that so bad?
你窃取机要情报来敲他竹杠
You stole confidential information from me to blackmail someone.
而你却说这有什么不对吗
And you say, "Is that so bad?"
你这是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你去哪
Where are you going?
住酒店 今晚不在这儿
Hotel, anywhere. I'm not staying here tonight.
别啊
Oh, come on.
萨尔
Sal!
我们谈谈啊
Can we just talk about this?
本
'Ben?'
你昨晚去哪了
Hey, where did you go last night?
待在朋友家
I stayed with a friend.
我等了你一晚 就想谈谈
I waited, all night. I just wanna talk.
我不想
And I don't.
我知道我搞砸了
'I messed up. I know I did.'
你就是一个傻♥逼♥
'You're a fucking idiot!
你利用了我
'You used me.
你说的话我还能信吗
'How can I trust anything you say?'
我挂了 他们要对我进行问询
Look, I have to go, they're going to question me.
为了你窃取的情报 他们要问询所有人
'They're questioning everyone about the information YOU stole.'
你要说什么
What're you going to say?
他们会发现的 本
They're going to find out, Ben.
他们查的很仔细 会发现的
They look hard enough, they're going to find out.
他们肯定会觉得我参与了其中
'There's no way they'll believe that I wasn't involved.'
我还是坦白吧
I think maybe I just have to tell the truth.
你小心点 这是牵扯的不仅是我
'Please be careful. This is bigger than just me.'
你在说什么
'What're you talking about?
这是你搞砸的
'This is your mess.'
我要是说假话 他们要是自己发现了
If I'm not honest, if they find out on their own, and...
就这样了啊
So that's that, then.
晚上见
'Will I see you tonight?'
不去
'No.'
嗨 萨利
Sally, hi.
谢谢抽空来
Thank you for making the time.
没关系
That's OK.
我们今天每个人都得问一遍
We're talking to everyone today.
咱快点
Let's try and make this quick.
抱歉走个形式 但是我们得按规矩办事
Sorry for the formality, but we do have to do this properly.
没事
That's fine.
好
OK.
你有没有将领♥事♥馆♥的机密
Have you, at any time, given a third party access
泄露给别人
to classified information relating to your work here at the consulate?
没
No.
你有没有把机密信息给
Have you, at any time, revealed classified information
家人 爱人
to a family member, loved one or individual
菲领♥事♥馆♥工作人员看
outside of the consulate?
- 没 - 你不管是最近
- No. - Have you, whether recently
还是以前有没有隐瞒任何情报
or in the past, withheld any information...
嘿 约拿
Jonah. 'Hey.'
怎么样啦
How's it going?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我
'I, er...'
怎么说呢
Where to start?
警方有什么消息
Any news from the police?
没
'No, nothing.'
我感觉我在干等
I feel like I'm stuck here just waiting.
我今天不知道干啥
I didn't know what to do with myself today.
我走遍城市
'I walked through the Ancient city.'
四处参观
Saw all the places...
梅根想让我气看看
Megan wanted me to visit.
我去看天坛寺
'I went out to see the Tian Tan Buddha.
然后我去了个她说我会喜欢的地方
'And then I went to the place that she said I'd love,
我喝了他想让我喝的汤
'I had a bowl of the soup that she wanted me to try.'
这些事我都该跟她完成
All of the things that I should have done with her.
约拿 别这么对自己
'Jonah, don't do this to yourself.'
你不该独自奋斗
You shouldn't be out there on your own.
有人杀了她
Someone killed her.
我亲耳听到的
I heard it.
艾玛 我亲耳听到的
'Emma, I heard it.
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表