剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
因为她给我留了一条消息
Because she left me that message.
她想让我找到你 我想弄清楚为什么
She wanted me to find you, and I am trying to understand why.
那你就去普陀约海湾看日落
Then go see the sunset over Por Toyo Bay.
那是什么 她最爱的地方吗
What was that? Her favourite place?
因为太阳不在普陀约海湾落
The sun doesn't set over Por Toyo Bay.
这是开玩笑的
It's a joke.
恶搞游客 让他们去那里拍日落
You send tourists there to photograph it,
结果怎么都拍不到
but they can never find it.
有一个破咖啡馆
There's a...
就叫这个名字
shitty cafe with a name.
听我说
Look...
告诉我它在哪
Tell me where that restaurant is.
你要是告诉我 我保证
If you do, I promise I'll...
再也不来烦你 如果你这么烦我
..never bother you again, if that's what you want?
你自己找不到的
You'll never find it by yourself.
嗨 有消息吗
Hi. Any messages?
没有
No.
正在开门
'Doors opening.'
本
Ben?
有人吗
Hello?
之前发生那种事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about what happened before.
再打电♥话♥
On the phone.
本
Ben.
嘿
Hey!
等一下 等等
Hey. Wait, wait.
听我说 听着
Listen, listen.
我知道你现在很生气
I know you're angry right now,
但是我也生气
but so am I.
我根本不知道有你 还有你♥爸♥爸的存在
I had no idea about you, about your dad.
你从来就没想跟她过来
You never thought to come with her.
来这里看看
To come visit.
一次都没有
Not once.
我
I'm...
害怕做飞机
..I'm scared of flying.
她到底觉得你哪点好
What the hell did she see in you?
里面没人
No-one's here.
看到有人来就大喊
Shout if you see someone coming.
能不能进来吃惊
If you wanna stand looking shocked, can you do it inside?
不然一会被人抓起来了
Before we get done for breaking and entering.
这就是普陀约海湾
So, this is Por Toyo Bay.
我就说这里很破吧
Told you it was a shit hole.
- 受不了了 - 喂
Can't handle this. Hey, hey.
- 你去哪 - 我都无法接受
Where you going? I can't even get my head
她死了的现实 再也见不到她了
round the fact she's dead. I'll never see her again.
她这么做一定有自己的原因
There must be a reason why she did all this.
那是因为她自私
Yeah, she was a selfish bitch.
波特小姐
Miss Porter.
法医需要一整晚时间来坚定
Forensics will need the rest of the night.
你有别的安顿之处吗
You have somewhere to go?
朋友家什么的
A friend's place, maybe?
法医鉴定 为什么
Forensics, why?
就是
I mean...
你也看到他做了什么
You saw what he did.
我们怀疑是谋杀的案子都会找法医鉴定
It's what we do in every case of suspected suicide.
都是我的错
It was my fault.
他以为我要
He thought I was going to...
请节哀 波特小姐
I'm very sorry, Miss Porter.
你居然来联♥系♥我 别误会 我很高兴啊
Surprised to hear from you. Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased.
你怎么改主意了 有新消息告诉我吗
'What changed your mind? Do you have something new for me?'
你是谁
Who is this?
我是迈克尔·科恩
Er, this is Michael Cohen.
可以稳稳你是谁吗
Can I ask who I'm speaking to?
他的未婚妻
'His fiancee.'
为什么你总给他打电♥话♥
Why do you keep calling this number?
本呢
'Where's Ben?
喂
'Hello?'
他死了
He's dead.
抱歉
Sorry, I, erm...
- 我不知道 - 你是谁
I had no idea. Who are you?
连着打了12通电♥话♥
You've called 12 times.
我是纪事报的记者
Er, I'm a reporter from The Chronicle.
他怎么死了呢
What happened to him?
请别再打电♥话♥了
Please stop calling.
等一下 我们能见一下吗
W-w-w-wait, wait, wait, can we... can we meet?
这事很重要 我知道本都在做什么
It's important. I-I know what Ben was doing.
你在威胁我吗
Is this a threat?
不 我只是想说我了解情况
'No. I just want to understand what's going on.'
我们也许可以互相帮忙
I think we might be able to help each other.
我不会公开 而且没有你许可的信息我不会报道
Off the record, I won't print anything without your permission.
就想和你聊聊
I just wanna talk.
明天9点 在第一香茶咖啡店见
'One chai coffee, 9am tomorrow.
我等你
'I-I'll be there if you...'
嘿
Hey!
- 嘿 - 你居然记得
Hey. You remembered.
你邀请的我 所以
You invited me, so...
你来了
Here you are.
还好吗
Are you OK?
你怎么出来的
Er, what happened at the police station?
交保释金了吗
Did you have to post bail?
没有 过了一晚上就放人了
Nah, they kept us overnight.
我坚持自己是转错了弯 不小心进了人群
I kept saying I took a wrong turn and stumbled into the crowd,
然后就
you know, like...
当时你手上还拿着大横幅呢
Whilst holding a large banner.
你呢
How about you?
我爸保我出来的
Er, my dad got me out.
他
He's a...
以前是警♥察♥
Was a cop.
警♥察♥的女儿
A cop's daughter.
父母啊
Ah, parents.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're OK?
不确定
Not really.
要谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
我不认识你
No, I don't really know you.
好吧
OK.
我们可以先喝醉了 然后你告诉我
We can get drunk first and then you can tell me.
怎么样
We could do that?
我妈妈
My mum...
最近去世了
She passed away recently.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
波特小姐
Miss Porter.
你的车来了
Your car has arrived.
谢谢
Thanks.
秘密的生活
A whole... secret life.
然后另一个丈夫 就是个傻子
And this other husband, who's a fucking moron.
父母们和我们一样 就是年纪大点
Parents are just like us, but older, you know.
和我们一样操蛋
Just as screwed up with...
还多艹了20多年
..20 more years of secrets.
她是我生命中最重要的人
She was the most important person in my life.
结果我完全不了解她
And I have no idea who she was.
别太生你妈妈气了
Don't be so hard on your mum.
好人也会惹祸的
She could be a good person and fucked up, too.
我认识一些特别有意思的人也这样
The most interesting people I know are.
信息
from Megan.
我手♥机♥没电了
My phone was out of battery,
我充电的时候收到了她的语♥音♥留言
and when I recharged it she'd left a voicemail.
就在她死前
Right before she died.
她打给你了吗
Did she call you, too?
我们走走
Let's walk.
就一分钟
One minute.
我要出门
I'm going out.
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表