剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
死两个人了
I've got two dead people here.
如果本是被谋杀的 你不想了解原因吗
If Ben was killed, don't you want to know about it?
走 我们需要你帮忙
Let's go. We need your help.
- 泉源大厦 331号♥房♥ - 什么东西
Wellspring Mansions, room 331. What is it?
硬盘 和监控摄像头相连的
Hard drive. Connected to the CCTV cameras.
我们需要你帮忙找到这个人
We need you to help find this man.
有件怪事我得告诉你
There's something weird I need to tell you.
这什么意思 叛徒
What does this mean? Traitor.
我觉得他跟梅根谋杀案有关
I think he was involved in Megan's murder.
约拿
Jonah.
约拿 你听我给你的留言了吗
Jonah, did you listen to my message?
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
可你从没来过
But you never came.
他杀死了我
He got me.
现在他要来杀你了
He got me and now he'll get you.
我说过的每句话
Everything I said...
都是有意义的 约拿
I meant everything I said, Jonah.
你怎么没来
Where the hell were you?
你好 莫瑞先生 我是亚瑟·巴♥赫♥
Hello. 'Mr Mulray, it's Arthur Bach here.
抱歉这么临时通知您
'Apologies this is such short notice,
但是大约一小时左右
'but we'd like to pick you up
我们会去接您 好吗
'in about an hour's time if that's OK?'
- 一定要今天吗 - 是的 恐怕
It has to be today? 'Yes, I'm afraid so.'
好吧
OK.
我准备准备
I'll be ready.
你肯定觉得很奇怪吧
It must be odd, all this?
可以这么说
That's one way of putting it.
这个机会是什么
So, what is this opportunity?
到了你就知道
Oh, you'll have to wait till we get there.
相信我 你的故事会受到重视
But trust me, it will get your story noticed.
只要能得到真♥相♥就行
Well, as long as it gets me the truth.
哈格里夫女士 巴♥赫♥先生
Ms Hargreaves. Mr Bach.
这位是约拿·莫瑞
This is Jonah Mulray.
约拿 蕾切尔是邹氏香港国际公♥司♥的二把手
Jonah, Rachel is the number two here at Xo HKI.
有些人说这里她才是老大
Some say she actually runs the place.
有目的的人什么都敢说
People say a lot of things when they want a favour.
- 幸会 莫瑞先生 - 你好
Nice to meet you, Mr Mulray. Hello.
你很眼熟
You seem familiar.
- 我们之前见过吗 - 应该没有
Have we met before? I don't believe we have.
请跟我来 邹在我办公室等您
Would you care to follow me? Mr Xo's waiting in my office.
- 早上好 巴♥赫♥先生 - 早上好
Ah, good morning. Mr Bach, morning.
莫瑞先生
Mr Mulray,
我是邹晓东
I'm Xiaodong Xo.
幸会 请坐
Nice to meet you. Please.
- 15分钟后就该走了 - 我明白 没问题
We have to be gone in 15 minutes. Oh, of course, of course.
就是想给你们介绍一下约拿·莫瑞
I just wanted to introduce you to Jonah Mulray,
他的妻子 很可惜 在几天前的车祸中死亡
whose wife, very sadly, died in a car accident here a few days ago.
- 请节哀 - 谢谢
Sorry for your loss. Thank you.
莫瑞先生妻子的尸体从太平间消失了
Mr Mulray's wife then disappeared from the morgue.
显然是管理失误 但是现在还没找到她
Administrative error, apparently. And they still haven't found her.
太糟糕了
How awful.
说实话 自从我到了这里
The police have been a joke,
警♥察♥就一点事都不管
to be honest, since we arrived.
不只是尸体不见了 我的手♥机♥也被警♥察♥收走了
It's not just the body. They took my phone.
也许您可以在竞选游说活动期间
I thought you might allow Mr Mulray a few moments
给莫瑞先生一些时间讲讲他的故事
to tell his story while you're on the campaign trail.
我只是希望让公众了解具体发生了什么
My only concern here is for people to know what's happened.
希望香港警♥察♥局
Hopefully, the Police Department of Hong Kong
了解之后 能够加派人手调查
will then redouble its efforts.
等下 什么
Whoa. Hang on, hang on.
不 巴♥赫♥先生 答案是不行
No, Mr Bach, the answer is no.
什么 我不懂 有什么问题呢
What? I don't understand. What's the problem?
抱歉 谁能给我解释一下吗
Sorry, could somebody please explain to me what's happening?
抱歉 莫瑞先生 总领事先生误会了
I'm sorry, Mr Mulray, the consul general is mistaken.
我们帮不上忙
We are unable to help.
邹先生 要竞选香港行政长官
Mr Xo is running for election as Chief Executive of Hong Kong.
他的对手 现任行政长官
His opponent, the current executive,
与警♥察♥局长是密友
is close friends with the Chief of Police.
如果你站出来将你妻子消失的事情公之于众
If you were to stand up and talk about your wife's disappearance,
就会让邹先生的对手下不来台
it would embarrass Mr Xo's opponent.
这不是能帮你们竞选吗
That would help you win the election.
这种政♥治♥手段太阴险了 莫瑞先生
It is a sinister political ploy, Mr Mulray.
那就跟找你妻子没关系了 也没办法帮我们找到她尸体
It is nothing to do with your wife. It will not help us find her body,
我们不希望通过这种方式竞选
and it is not the kind of campaign we wish to run.
- 我给你带来机会 - 纯属胡扯
I'm bringing you an opportunity. This is bullshit.
我是来帮你的
I'm trying to bloody help you.
莫瑞先生
Mr Mulray?
干嘛
What?
改变主意了吗
Changed your mind?
莫瑞先生 真的很抱歉
Mr Mulray, I am sorry.
我想帮助你 但是没办法这么帮
I want to help you, but not like that.
巴♥赫♥的提议很下作
What Mr Bach was suggesting is cheap.
我们不这么办事
It's not how we do things.
我听说你来香港之后 其实去了你下榻的酒店
When I heard you were in Hong Kong I actually came to your hotel.
我认识梅根
I knew Megan.
我和她是差不多时间来的香港
We both came out to Hong Kong around the same time.
我就说认识你嘛
I do know you.
我有一张你跟梅根的合照
I have a photo of you and Megan together.
我们十多年老友了
We were friends years ago.
之前不方便说
I didn't want to bring it up in there.
我就没说
It didn't seem appropriate.
感觉挺奇怪的 因为
It's strange, because...
我都不记得她提到过你
I don't remember her ever talking about you.
我们渐渐疏远了
We drifted apart.
因为已婚男人嫉妒我们的友谊
Married men who were jealous of our friendship.
你说大卫吗
David was jealous?
你见过他应该知道
You know what he's like.
我不知道
No, I don't.
你说说
Tell me.
她能遇到你很幸运
She was lucky to have you.
听着
Listen...
午餐的时候我们在这里见吧
Meet me here for lunch.
我估计能空出一小时
I can grab an hour, I think.
然后 我会去跟
And in the meantime, let me talk to the detectives
负责你妻子案子的警探谈谈
in charge of your wife's case.
邹认识很多大人物
Xo knows a lot of people whose name means something.
尤其是他现在要竞选行政长官了
Especially with him on track to becoming Chief Executive.
我给警♥察♥局打电♥话♥施加点压力
I'll call the station and give them a push.
也许能帮上忙
Maybe that'll help.
希望吧 谢谢
Hope so. Thanks.
我在桌子上发现的
It was on the table.
罗宾·刘是谁
Who's Robin Liu?
告诉我
Just tell me.
他是我学校作业要采访的一名律师
He's a lawyer I'm interviewing for a project at college.
真的吗
Oh, really?
作业题目是分♥析♥犯罪集团通过
"Analyse how criminal enterprises manipulated
操控全权信托
"the use of discretionary trusts
进行洗钱和资助恐怖组织的方式
"for money-laundering and terrorist finances."
喂
Hello.
是我 约拿
Hi, it's Jonah.
我就想问问你朋友
I was just wondering if your friend
有没有给你找到更多信息
had got back to you yet with any more information.
他还没联♥系♥我 别担心
'I've not heard from him. Don't worry.
有消息我立即通知你
'I'll call you as soon as I do.
我们得谈谈黄凯的事 你在哪
'We need to talk about Kai Huang. Where are you?
- 我知道你在躲着我 - 我连轴上班来着
'I know you're trying to avoid me.' I'm doing a double shift.
要是有消息 会联♥系♥你的
If I hear anything, I'll call you.
那我去找你 你在哪工作
So I will come to you. Where do you work?
大卫
Hello? David?
我靠
Shit!
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表