剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
那是谁
Who's that?
你觉得那是她的杀人凶手吗
Is that the guy that killed her, do you think?
就凭这个我们不能报♥警♥那领♥事♥馆♥呢
Well, we can't go to the police with this. Maybe... the Consulate?
他们无能为力
They can't do anything.
那你的朋友呢
What about your friend?
在这儿等着
Wait here.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
需要你帮我们找这个人
We need you to help find this man.
他开着撞死梅根的卡车
He was driving the truck that ran Megan off the road.
你说啥
Excuse me?
他叫黄凯余沃兴里面的小人物
His name is Kai Huang. Low-level in the Yee Wo Xing.
那是什么
W... what is that?
余沃兴
Yee Wo Xing?
坏消息
Bad news.
你能帮助我们找到他吗
Can you help us find him?
我可以试试 我不确定那就是你要的人
I can try. I'm not sure he's someone you want to find, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
就酱紫吗 完事了
Is that it? We're done?
天啊
Jesus...!
嘿
Hey.
- 他怎的说 - 什么也没说
- What did he say? - Nothing!
帮我抱下
Take her for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你收到我的信息了 - 是的 我工作走不开
- You got my messages, then? - Yeah, I got caught up in work.
谢谢 露比
Thanks, Ruby.
她现在也恨我 都怪你
She hates me now, too. Nice work.
要是想成功就得按部就班
If we're gonna make this work, we have to stick to the rules.
梅根·哈里斯的事
This Megan Harris stuff...
我不想谈她 我好几年没见到她了
I don't want to talk about her. I hadn't seen her for years.
但是你认识她的朋友 你可以联♥系♥到他们
But you know her friends. You can reach out to them...
是的我可以联♥系♥ 但是我不会去联♥系♥
Yes, I could make contact with them. I'm not going to.
- 选举马上就开始了 - 还有选举呢
- The election's round the corner... - Is there an election
天啊 那是跟他一起吗
My God. Is that with him?
你还吃他的醋可真是令人惊讶
It's amazing how you're still jealous of him.
我习惯了 他总是比我重要 梅
No. I'm just used to it. He always came first before me, Mae...
跟你有什么关系我们都离婚了 别跟个小孩子似的
There is no you. We're divorced. Don't be such a child.
我千那个人的
I owe that man...
我欠他的 我知道 你告诉我一百万遍了
"I owe him everything." I know. You've told me a million times.
替我跟她说晚安
Give her a kiss goodnight for me.
麦克
Michael.
你给我的图片 本
The photograph you gave me. Ben.
我确实问了
I DID ask around.
香港警方说他是三合会的人
Hong Kong Police say he was working with Triads.
求你小心点
So be careful, please.
看到没 你还爱我
See. You do still love me.
回家吧
Yeah Go home.
要是听到别的什么 让我知道 你小心点
If you hear anything else, let me know. Just be careful.
天啊
My God.
有钢镚吗
Do you have any coins? Come on.
这是给我准备的吗
You got this for me?
我有关系
I've got connections.
来吧
Come on, let's do this.
准备好了吗
Ready?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伙计们
Fuck you, guys!
你疯了
You're fucking crazy.
我能找到回去的路
Yeah, I can find my way back from here. OK.
要是听到菲利克斯的消息
Erm... so when you hear from Felix...
我会打给你的
Yeah, I will call. OK.
记得通知我
Well, make sure you... keep me informed, OK?
要是找到了黄凯 我会通知到你
If he finds Kai Huang, you will know.
嘿
Hey...
今天不容易
...it's been a long day.
所以呢
So? So...
我们喝一杯如何
...shall we get a drink?
你笑了
Are you smiling?
没
No.
你啊
You!
不
No...
我爸回家前你得回去
You need to get dressed before my dad gets back.
为什么 是他不希望你在他家跟别人睡
What, cos he doesn't like you sleeping with anyone under his roof
还是不希望你跟女孩子睡
or... cos he doesn't like you sleeping with girls?
他会很惊讶 我就这么说吧
He'd be surprised, put it that way.
好吧 我去泡茶 想吃点什么吗
OK, we're gonna make some tea. You want something to eat?
我不饿 就喝茶
No, I'm cool. Tea's fine.
有啤酒吗
Unless you have beer?
听着 有件怪事我得告诉你
Listen, there's something weird I need to tell you.
今天早些时候在酒吧里
Earlier today at the bar this...
别开门 求你了
Don't answer it. Please.
待着别动
Stay in there.
老陈
Lau Chen?
我叫罗宾·刘 我是律师
My name's Robin Liu. I'm a solicitor.
这么晚了抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to disturb you at such a late hour
但是我想联♥系♥你
but I've been trying to get in touch with you.
我有东西给你 是你♥妈♥的♥
I have something for you. It's from your mother.
在文明社会 人们都会做一件事
You know, there's this thing that people do in polite society.
我最近听说了
I heard about it recently.
在社交场合的时候
When they're at a social occasion,
他们会张嘴
they... open their mouths
说话
and... speak words... out of them.
这叫聊天
It's called talking.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
我一直都不爱说话
I've never been a talker.
梅根说 我把她逼疯了
Megan said... it drove her crazy.
她说我碎嘴子
She used to say I talked too much.
把她无聊死了 也许吧
Bored her shitless, probably.
也许我们总能够补全彼此
Maybe we each gave her something the other couldn't.
我不觉得人生那么简单 我倒想
I don't think life is that simple. I wish it was.
你俩幸福吗
Were you happy, the two of you?
说实话
Honestly?
唯一的不好的地方那就是她一年到头不在家
The only thing that was wrong was that she was away for half the year.
我希望我不认识你 我希望我就能装作
I wish I didn't know about you. I wish... I could just pretend.
瞎妻配聋夫才是最佳婚姻
The perfect marriage is between a blind wife and a deaf husband.
有这么句话吗
Isn't that the... the saying?
你知道吗
You know what?
你真碎嘴子
You DO talk too much.
那是谁
Who the hell's that?
下班的警♥察♥
Off-duty cops.
这说得通了
Well, that explains everything
他们是在说什么
What are they saying?
我得走了
I should go.
好的
OK.
有菲利克斯的消息我通知你 晚安
I will call you when I hear from Felix. Good evening.
这啥意思
Hey... what does this mean?
粤语来讲是叛徒
In Cantonese, it means "traitor".
喂 萨利吗 我是约拿
'Hello?' 'Sally, it's Jonah.
梅根做的事我都明白了
'Everything Megan did makes sense to me now.
她生活的细节在那时候 都不怎么重要
'Details in her life which, at the time, didn't mean anything.'
你为什么把那东西挂在床头上
'Why, of all the things, have you got that hanging over your bed?'
视频的时候背景就是那海报
'She put that poster up behind her on the Skype calls
因为她想要提醒我那晚
'because she wanted to remind me of that night.
她在那电♥话♥里留消息
'She left me the message on that phone
是为了告诉我什么
'because she was trying to tell me something.'
再说一遍 是我 不是大卫
Again, me, not David.
你什么意思
'What are you saying?'
她有两个假护照 一个是她的一个是劳的
'She had two fake passports, one for her and one for Lau.
但是没他的
'But not for him.
我以为我和大卫是一样的
'I thought we were the same, me and David.
但是我现在知道我们并不是
'But now I know we're not.'
你都知道什么
'What do you know?'
他一直在对我撒谎 我觉得她怕他
'He's been lying to me. I think she was scared of him.'
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表