剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
你帮我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
什么事
What is it?
这是她睡觉时候拿的
She sleeps with it.
谢谢你批准我参加孩子抚养权的听讯
Thank you for granting this hearing for the custody of the child.
500万应该是他给的
I think the five million came from him.
梅根在给邹洗钱
Megan was washing money for Xo.
托雷斯发现之后
Torres found out about it,
邹就把他们都杀了
Xo had them both killed...
掩盖真♥相♥
to cover it up.
我知道你为谁工作
I know who you work for.
你快点回家来
I need you to come home, right now.
刘
Lau?
刘
Lau!
刘
Lau!
喂
Hello?
好
OK.
大卫 刘在你那吗
David? 'Is Lau with you?'
刘 你没见到她吗
Lau? You haven't seen her?
没有 我以为你们在一起
'No, I thought she was with you.'
发生什么了吗
Has something happened?
大卫 我是约拿
'David, it's Jonah.'
- 你有她的消息吗 - 没有
Have you heard from her? No.
她肯定不会有事的
I'm sure she's fine.
可能是跟朋友出去了
She's probably out with her friends.
不想接爸爸电♥话♥
Doesn't want to pick up a call from her dad.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
这张照片什么时候拍的
When was this picture taken?
一小时之前上传的
Uploaded an hour ago.
我知道这里
I know that place.
怎么了 托马斯
What is it, Thomas?
你的报道要快点写啊 坐下
I'm on a deadline for your story. Sit down.
梅的事情很抱歉
I'm sorry about Mae.
她怎么了
What about her?
抚养权听讯
The custody hearing.
- 听说没得到逾期的结果 - 无意冒犯
I heard it didn't go your way. No disrespect to you,
但是我的私人生活跟你jb没关系
but my private life is none of your bloody business.
如果影线工工作就跟我有关系
It is, when it affects your work.
蕾切尔联♥系♥你了吗 她说什么
Rachel called you? What did she say?
告诉你什么了
What'd she tell you?
她说结束了
She said it's over.
说你输了
Says you lost.
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
还没结束
It's not over.
远没结束
Far from it.
回家吧 太晚了
Go home... it's very late.
我去写完软文
I'll finish the puff piece.
休息休息
Take some time off.
整理下自己
Sort yourself out.
她不担心我
She's not worried about me.
她刚才联♥系♥我
She just called you,
好让你送我回家
so that you would send me home
我就不用再写报道了
and I'd stop writing my story.
抱歉 关门了
Sorry, guys, we are closed.
不好意思 你见过这个姑娘吗
Excuse me, have you seen this girl?
之前见过
She was in here earlier.
进来的人要出示身份证
Everyone who comes in gets ID'd.
- 她跟谁一起来的 - 不知道
Who was she with? I don't know!
- 你看到她离开了吗 - 我很忙 好吗
Did you see her leave? Guys, look, I'm busy.
帮帮忙
Hey! Please?
她失踪了 我们很担心
She's missing. We're worried about her.
我清楚记得大概一个小时前 她从后门离开了
I'm pretty sure, about an hour ago, she left out back exit.
谢谢
Thank you.
大卫
David!
嘿
Hey!
大卫 等下 听我说
David, wait. Listen.
我们知道她来过 这算是个开始
We know she was there. OK? So that is a start.
我说了 就不该管的
I told you we should have left it alone,
但是你总是要查
but you had to keep digging.
大卫 听着 我们会找到她的 好吗
David, listen, we're going to find her. OK?
这是她的
It's hers.
有人把她带走了
Someone's taken her.
她失踪了
She's gone.
见鬼
Fuck!
你在这类做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?!
我只是想见梅
SLURRING I just want to see Mae.
你的盆栽抱歉了 我会给你修的
Sorry about your pot plant, I'll fix it.
- 能让我见她吗 - 她睡了 睡了
Can I just see her? She's in bed. Asleep!
天啊 现在是凌晨2点
It's two in the morning for Christ's sake.
- 我有自己的权利 - 喝醉了来这里的权利吗
I have a right! What to turn up here drunk?
不 迈克尔 别再这样了 我们去过法庭了
No, Michael, not any more, you don't. You took us to court..
你已经输了
and you lost!
拜托 让我见见她 然后我就走
Please, just let me see her, and then I'll go.
你只是利用她来报复我
All you ever do is use her to get at me.
给过你机会了 迈克尔
You had your CHANCE, Michael!
结束了
It's over.
离开我家
Get off my property...
不然我报♥警♥
before I call the police.
艹
Fuck.
驾照和行驶证
License and registration?
- 有什么问题吗 - 也许
I-is there a problem? Maybe.
你的尾灯坏多久了
How long has your taillights... have they been broken?
之前看还是好好的
It was fine last time I checked.
灯泡好像灭了
Seems like the bulb's broken.
可能只是接触不良 我去看看
Maybe just a loose connection, let me have a look.
你的后备箱锁着
Your boot's locked...
能给我打开看看吗
Do you wanna open it for me?
不
No.
- 什么 - 不用了
Excuse me? Th-that won't be necessary.
麻烦请从车里出来 谢谢 先生
Step out of the car, please, sir.
你查这个车牌
You run the plates.
看看车主是谁
See who owns the car.
好
OK.
晚安 先生
You have a good night, sir.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You, too.
我们拿到了需要的东西
OK, we've got what we need.
你还要这个吗
Do you want this back?
不用了 扔了吧
No! Bin it.
- 瓶子呢 - 这边就我一个人忙
And the bottle? I'm on my own here.
已经尽力了
I'm doing it now.
给
Here.
大卫
David.
大卫 让我想想
David! Let me think.
我仔细想想
Let me think!
报♥警♥
Call the police.
包给我
Give me the bag.
贝基
Becky.
贝基是谁
Who's Becky?
她女朋友
Her girlfriend.
她道歉做什么
What's she sorry about?
昨天她也在公♥寓♥里
She was at the flat yesterday.
见鬼
Shit...
不不不 不要 打电♥话♥的话
No, no, no! Don't - if you call her,
她一听到你声音
she will put the phone down
就会挂端
as soon as she hears your voice.
发短♥信♥ 假装成刘
Text. She'll think it's Lau.
她长什么样
What does she look like?
我见到就知道了
I'll know her when I see her.
不不不
No, no, no!
在那里 大卫 那里
There she is! David! There!
滚开 滚开
Fuck off. Fuck off!
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表