剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
梅根在给邹洗钱 托雷斯发现了
Megan was washing money for Xo,Torres found out about it,
因此勒索她 所以邹就杀人灭口 把他们俩都杀了
blackmailed her, Xo had themboth killed to cover it up.
所以我们要怎么办
So, what are we going to dowith this?
不好意思 可以给我点时间吗
I'm sorry,can you just give me a sec.
你还好吗
You OK?
- 刘 你在哪 - 外面
- Lau, where are you?Out.
你现在回家 立刻回家
I need you to go home, right now.
- 我到家的时候会解释 - 好的
- I will explain when I get back.- OK, yeah.
谁啊
What was that?
没事 我爸担心我
Nothing. Dad's stressed.
这是
Well?
你和本·托雷斯
You and Ben Torres?
我们俩订婚了
We were engaged.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我觉得没什么关系
Didn't think it mattered.
没什么关系
You didn't think it mattered!
我刚刚跟你说你未婚夫被杀了
I just told you that your fiancewas murdered
你什么都没说 一点反应都没有
and you said nothing,you didn't even react.
所以你知道 他被杀害了
So, you knew,you knew he was killed.
你知道本和梅根的事吗
Did you know about Ben and Megan?
- 不知道 - 别他妈说谎了
- No.Stop fucking lying!
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear, I didn't knowanything about it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你好 你们是香港纪事报吗
Hello, is thatThe Hong Kong Chronicle?
我想和迈克尔·科汉聊一聊
I'd like to speak to Michael Cohen, please.
好吧 你说的对 我知道
OK, you're right, I knew.
对不起 我应该跟你说的
I'm sorry, I should have told you.
那你为什么没说
Why didn't you?
你从哪找来的照片
Where did you get this photo?
迈克尔·科汉给你的 是吧
Michael Cohen, right?
他也给我看了
He showed it to me too.
我也是在他死了以后才知道
I only learnt that Ben and Meganwere in contact
他们俩生前有联♥系♥
after he was found dead.
警♥察♥说是自杀
The police said that it was suicide.
但我很了解他不会那么做
But I knew that he wouldnever do that.
他是被谋杀的
He was murdered.
他们掩盖了真想 就像梅根的案子一样
And they covered it up, likethey covered up Megan's accident.
我很害怕
I was scared.
那只能说 现在有点晚了
Well, it's a bit late for that.
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表