剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
- 你不坐这里了 - 什么
It's not yours any more. What?
现在办公桌轮用了
We're hot-desking now.
我在这里工作六年了 一直坐这里
But I've been here six years, this is my desk.
公♥司♥发邮件了
They sent round an email.
但我的东西都在这啊
But I've got all my stuff here.
拿走就好了
You can take your stuff.
我靠
Oh, for fuck's sake.
迈克尔
Michael.
现在是办公桌轮用 不咋地啊
Hot-desking now, this place has turned to shit.
你收到我给你发的简报了吗
You get the brief I sent over?
让那孩子去做
Get the kid to do it.
这个要占两页呢 你去
It's a two-page spread, we're sending you.
我可不写软文
I don't want to do a fucking puff piece.
我没时间 今天下午还要上法庭
I don't have time, I've got court this afternoon.
这个优先级最高 一个词3毛5
It's priority. 35 cents a word.
算了吧 我要写一篇重要的文章
No, forget about it, I've got an important story to work on.
你还在弄本·托雷斯的文章啊
Oh, tell me you're not still stuck on Ben Torres.
本·托雷斯 梅甘·哈里斯两具尸体
Ben Torres, Megan Harris, we've got two bodies,
他们的死可以连在一起
their deaths are connected...
闭嘴 麦克
Michael, stop.
警方没有召开新闻发布会 没有法医鉴证报告
..and the police have made no press release, no coroner's report
你还觉得这是阴谋论吗
and you still think it's a conspiracy theory.
再说一遍 本·托雷斯的事 你没有任何证据
Again, this Ben Torres thing, you've got nothing.
这个礼拜的抗♥议♥
This week's protests
政♥府♥外的邹氏香港国际
outside the offices of Xo HK International....
好吧 拜拜
Oh, OK, bye.
怎么了 黄凯死了
What is it? Kai Huang is dead.
怎么回事 被捅死的
What? How? Stabbed.
在监狱里
In prison.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去卡拉德投资公♥司♥
I'm going to Carrad Investments,
我要查出来这钱是哪来的
I'm gonna find out where this money came from.
你来不来 我在保释期
You coming? I'm on bail.
好吧 我自己去
Fine. I'll go on my own.
我也来
I'm coming too.
不不不 回家吧 关上门 别给任何人开门
No, no, no! Go home, lock the door, don't open up to anybody.
我跟你一起来
I'm coming with you!
爸 我不回家 照我说的做
Dad, I'm not gonna go home... Just do what I say.
我来找莱特曼先生
Hi, I'm here to see Mr Letman.
你叫什么 陈大伟
Your name? David Chen.
你是梅根的丈夫
You're Megan's husband.
我会让莱特曼先生知道你来了 谢谢
I'll let Mr Letman know you're here. Thank you.
这是我的小舅子
This is my brother-in-law.
很高兴再次见到你
Very nice to see you again,
很抱歉在这个不行的时候来见你
I'm sorry it's under such unhappy circumstances.
梅根是你的小区团队的一员
So, Megan was part of your residential team?
是的 她去找要卖♥♥的房♥子
Yes, she identified properties for purchase
并且将房♥子准备好进行售卖♥♥
and got them ready for market.
并赚取利润出♥售♥
And sold them on at profit?
我们可不是做慈善的
Well, we're not a charity.
她的佣金如何
What kind of commission did she make?
这得看是什么房♥子
Well, it depends on the property.
商业房♥产的佣金应该是三倍佣金
Commercial deals can go into triple figures,
小区住♥宅♥是小钱
residentials, small potatoes.
我们找到了这个声明
Yeah, we found this statement amongst other things.
谢谢 这是卡拉德的交易信息
Thank you. Right, there's the Carrad transaction reference,
看看这是什么房♥子
let's see what this property was, shall we?
在这儿呢
Yes, here it is.
克雷明路266号♥预付款5百万
266 Craigmin Road, Five million dollars deposit.
5百万全是预付款吗
Five million, just for the deposit?
山顶的奢华公♥寓♥
Luxury condo in the peak.
7000平方英尺 8卧 室内泳池 可容纳四车的车♥库♥
7,000 square feet, eight bedrooms, indoor pool, four-car garage.
看上去是梅根生前的最后一单
It looks like it was the last deal Megan brokered before the accident.
预付款是由一个叫第三帝国的公♥司♥支付的
The deposit was paid by a company called Third Empire.
我没听说过
I've never heard of them.
很高兴你能抽时间见我们 莱特曼先生
Well, we appreciate you taking the time to see us, Mr Letman.
喂
Hello?
第三帝国肯定能查出点什么
There's got to be something here on Third Empire.
在检查一下笔记本
Check the laptop again.
我们搜遍了
We've searched everywhere.
你别执迷不悟了
You've got to let it go.
她把我引到这里 她告诉我了 博多游海港的日落
She led me here, she told me, "Sunset over Por Toyo Bay."
肯定是跟这个钱有关
It's got to have something to do with this money.
肯定是有原因的
There must be a reason.
没有原因 完全说不通
There's no reason, it doesn't make sense.
你别纠结了 我知道这很不容易
You have to move past this, I know it's not easy.
感觉你很轻松啊
Well, you don't seem to be having much difficulty.
你是寡妇 我还是人父呢
You are a widow, I'm still a father.
梅根让劳的生活陷入困境 我无法原谅她
Megan put Lau's life in danger, I can't forgive her for that.
她是想帮她
She was trying to help her.
谁知道她在干嘛
Who knows what she was doing?
不管她在干嘛 都让她被害了
Whatever she was involved in got her killed.
她陷入了麻烦需要我们的帮助
She was in trouble and she needed our help.
她害死了自己 她会让我们
She got herself killed, she will get us...
还有谁知道这个地方
Who else knows about this place?
没有人
No-one.
等会儿
Wait! Wait! Wait!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是迈克·科根我是记者
My name's Michael Cohen, I'm a journalist.
这是她的 对吧
This is hers, right?
你从哪弄得
Where did you get this?
滚
Get the fuck out of here. Hey.
别碰我 大卫
Get off me. David.
大卫 你去哪
David! David, where are you going?
这是怎么回事
What the hell was all that about?
天啊
Oh, man.
我来了
Yeah, I'm here.
那有人
There's someone there.
我要等到天黑的
I'm going to wait till dark.
这人是谁
Oh, who's this guy?
我妈给我的
My mum gave it to me.
我是伯恩斯先生
This is Mr Bones.
我应该嫉妒吗
Should I be jealous?
我也许吧
Maybe.
他保护欲很强
He's protective.
他喜欢上你了
He's got his eye on you.
我身上好臭 确实
Oh, I stink. Mm, you do.
我去洗澡
I'm gonna go for a shower.
你♥爸♥爸什么时候回来 不在乎
When's your dad getting back? Don't care.
你要走了吗
Hey, are you leaving?
我得去上班 我以为你不干活了呢
Yeah. Got to go to work. I thought you were done?
双班
Double shift.
我不是告诉你别让人进来吗
I thought I told you not to let anyone in.
那人是谁
Who was that?
朋友
A friend.
没必要跟我撒谎
You don't have to lie to me.
你在说什么
What you talking about?
我不傻 她叫什么
I'm not daft. What's her name?
你在乎什么
Why do you care?
你喜欢她吗
You like her?
这才最重要
That's all that matters.
很高兴你打来了
Glad you called.
很高兴你这么快就能见我
Thanks for meeting me at short notice.
抱歉这地方有点不正常
Sorry about the location, it's a bit morbid.
离办公室近点 我没时间
It's close to the office, I don't have long.
你了解梅根什么
So what do you know about Megan?
之前见过吗
Seen this guy before?
那是本·托雷斯 我追查他快一个月了
That's Ben Torres. I've been following him for about a month,
他是底层人员 以窃取情报卖♥♥给出价最高的人
he's a bottom feeder, makes a living stealing information
为生
and selling it to the highest bidder.
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表