剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表
约拿 我理解你的失望 真的
Jonah, I understand your frustrations, I do.
你说得对
And you're right.
梅根的死确实有蹊跷
There are things about Megan's death that don't add up.
我不知道你妻子经历了什么
I don't know what happened to your wife.
我们会尽力给警方施压 寻求答案
We will put pressure on the police to get answers,
但是希望你不会期望太高
but I need you to be realistic with your expectations.
过程很漫长 可能会持续几个月
It's a slow process. This could take months.
甚至纪念
Years, even.
- 几年 - 这里是香港
Years? This is Hong Kong!
在这里你不是第一个
You're not the first person to find yourself
没有被法律公平对待的人
on the wrong side of the justice system,
也不会是最后一个
and you won't be the last.
虽然这样并不对 但这里就是这种情况
It's not right, but that's just the way things are over here.
- 我们得找到他 - 谁
We need to find him. Who?
黄凯
Kai Huang.
他就在卡车里 是他杀死梅根的 船也是他租的
He was on the truck. He pulled the trigger. It was his boat.
约拿 怎么着
Jonah, how?
我不知道 你应该认识人吧 私♥家♥侦♥探♥什么的
I don't know! You must know somebody - private investigator?
那假设你找到了他 之后怎么办呢
OK, so say you find him - what are you going to do then?
自行逮捕吗
Make a citizen's arrest?
打到他认罪吗
Beat a confession out of him?
我不知道
I don't know.
约拿
Jonah...
我很抱歉
..I'm sorry...
但我的工作是提供帮助和建议
..but my job is to provide assistance and advice.
我已经提供过我的帮助了
I've given you assistance
现在我要给你提供建议
and now I'm giving you advice.
回家吧 在你没有把事情搞得更糟之前
Go home, before you make things any worse.
我会送你回酒店
I'll drop you at your hotel.
回去收拾好你的行李
Pack your things.
谢谢 我在这里下车就可以了
Thanks, but I can walk from here.
如果有任何进展 你会通知我的吧
So you'll keep me posted on any progress?
我会的
I will.
记住 九点十分去希斯罗机场的那趟航♥班♥
Remember, the 9.10 to Heathrow.
请一定赶上那趟 你有我的电♥话♥ 随时给我打电♥话♥都可以
Please get on it. You've got my number so call me, whenever.
你能送我去香港岛吗
Er, can you take me to, um, Hong Kong side, please?
好的 小姐
Yes, Missy.
此号♥码已不再使用
'This number is no longer in service.'
见鬼
Shit.
能送我去鰂鱼涌的泉源大厦吗
Can we go to Wellspring Mansions, Quarry Bay, please?
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
法拉兹·雷扎 你知道他在哪吗
Faraz Reza. Do you know where he is?
- 三楼第一个门 - 谢谢
- Third floor, first door. - Thanks.
你好 需要帮忙吗
Yes? Can I help you?
我在找一个住在这里的人
I'm looking for a guy who stays here.
法拉兹·雷扎 你见过他吗
Faraz Reza. Have you seen him?
不 从来没听说过这个人
No, never heard of this person.
法拉兹·雷扎 有人见过他吗
Faraz Reza? Has anyone seen him?
不 他不在这里了
Oh, no, he's not here...
拜托 你必须离开了
Please. You must leave.
拜托了
Please.
约拿·莫瑞
Jonah Mulray...
知道他在哪吗
Know where he is?
我把他送回宾馆了
I dropped him at his hotel.
怎么了
Why?
我需要你带他过来
I need you to bring him in.
发生了什么事
What's happened?
他们在码头找到了一具尸体
They found a body in the marina.
莫瑞是嫌疑人
Mulray is a person of interest.
警方正在找他
Police are looking for him.
你好 你好
Hi. 'Hi.' Um...
能不能请你帮我个忙
I wonder if you could help me?
我昨晚在这里的船上
I was at a party last night
参加了一个派对
on of your boats... Hm-mm.
然后把手♥机♥忘在了船上
..and I left my phone on board.
我打了一上午的电♥话♥ 但是都没有反应
I've been calling it all morning and no luck.
你知道是在哪艘船上吗
Do you know which boat it was?
记得 叫张保仔号♥
Yeah, it's the Aqua Luna.
名字叫黄凯
The name is Kai Huang.
- 黄凯 - 没错
- Kai Huang? - That's the one.
那艘船
It's, er...
恐怕还在租用中
still out on rental, I'm afraid.
其实已经逾期了 今早到期
It's late, actually. Due back this morning.
如果你能把联♥系♥方式给我
Well, if... if you could just give me the...
那就
the contact details, that'll be...
抱歉 我不能提供那样的信息
Sorry, I can't give that information.
拜托了 我来这里是度假的
Please, I'm... I'm here on holiday.
我明天就要飞回去了
I'm flying back tomorrow.
我只是想找回我的手♥机♥
I just need my phone.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
OK.
我会特别的
I would REALLY...
感激
appreciate...
你的帮忙
your help.
你真的不能给我一个电♥话♥号♥码吗
Are you sure you, um, can't give me a number?
我有地址
I've an address.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
打扰一下 我在找黄凯
Excuse me. I'm looking for Kai Huang?
黄凯
Kai Huang?
他不住这了 这里住着凯的爸爸
No live here. This Kai's father,
黄蔡
Choi Huang.
凯搬走了
Kai move.
你知道凯在哪吗
Do you know where Kai is?
今天 很重要的派对
Today - important party.
婚礼 寺庙
Wedding. Temple.
在哪
Where?
- 喂 约拿 - 喂 莎莉
- Hello? 'Jonah?' - Hello, Sally.
你在哪 你应该在机场的
'Where are you? You're meant to be at the airport.'
这个嘛 我改变主意了
Yeah, well, I had a change of heart.
- 警方在到处找你 - 什么
- 'The police are looking for you.' - What?
他们在码头找到了一具尸体
'They found a body in the marina
你是唯一的嫌疑人
'and you're the only suspect.'
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
- 大卫呢 - 他们对大卫不感兴趣
- What about David? - 'They're not interested in David.
- 他们想抓你 - 见鬼
- 'They want you.' - Shit.
- 您想进来吗 - 好的
- You want to come in? - OK.
请随便看 我们的裁缝很好
Have a look. We have a good tailor.
打扰一下 曾琛堂怎么走
Excuse me? Tsang Chen Hall?
谢谢
Thanks.
我很抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry...
我只是有点犹豫 仅此而已
I just...I just had a bit of a wobble, that's all.
- 没关系 你还好吗 - 没事
- It's OK. Are you all right? - Yeah.
- 你确定吗 - 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes.
- 你确定你想结婚吗 - 是的
- Are you sure you want to do this? - Yes.
你不想逃跑吗
You don't want to run?
好吧
OK.
- 咱们结婚去吧 - 咱们开始吧 - 好
- Shall we do this? - Yeah, let's do it. - OK.
梅根 请跟我重复
Megan, if you repeat after me...
我庄严宣布
"I do solemnly declare,
据我所知 法律上没有任何障碍
"that I know not of any lawful impediment,
会阻碍我 梅根·阿米莉亚·哈里斯
"why I, Megan Amelia Harris,
跟约拿·杜加尔·莫瑞
"may not be joined in matrimony
结为合法夫妻
"to Jonah Dougal Mulray."
我庄严宣布
I do solemnly declare,
据我所知 法律上没有任何障碍
that I know not of any lawful impediment,
会阻碍我 梅根·阿米莉亚·哈里斯
why, I, Megan Amelia Harris
跟约拿·杜加尔·莫瑞
may not be joined in matrimony
结为合法夫妻
to Jonah Dougal Mulray.
杜加尔
Dougal!
约拿·杜加尔·莫瑞 你愿意
"Do you, Jonah Dougal Moray,
剧集 | 陌生人(2018) | 导航列表